Players 2,356 338
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,253,312 621
Generated 656,411 36
Captured 1,190,925 61
Bred 6,405,881 524
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > . + * ~ Zolnixi Guild ~ * + .
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Greencitrus
Level 60
Threads: 35
Posted: 7/5/2021 at 8:41 AM Post #1
Welcome to the Zolnixi Guild My Friends!

Not a part of the guild yet or looking for more info? Signup Here!

This club/guild had been made and remade a thousand times over. I originally started the club back at the beginning of 2019 (Orignal Club). I then went offline the winter of 2019/2020 due to a lot of chaos within my life. My friend then attempted to remake it that following spring (Remake Club) but that went inactive just two months after due to her life getting hectic as well. Thankfully I am back though and going to pick up the mess I left. With that welcome back if you have been here since the start or are new!

Current Guild Status: Startup!

Ping Lists

Sales > GreenCitrus, Stringworms, Zolnixi, Doggie33, Ahsokatano66, Miroh, Fangie2

Themed Sales > GreenCitrus, Marichoness, Stringworms, Zolnixi, Doggie33, Ahsokatano66, Miroh, PhoenixWinchester, Fangie2

Design Contests > GreenCitrus, Marichoness, Stringworms, Zolnixi, Doggie33, Ahsokatano66, Miroh, PhoenixWinchester, Fangie2, WolfieSparks

Member List:

Leader/Founder - GreenCitrus - About Me

Co-Leader - Marichoness - About Me

Stringworms - About Me
Earthprotector49 - About Me
Zolnixi - About Me
Doggie33 - About Me
Ahsokatano66 - About Me
Miroh - About Me
PhoenixWinchester - About Me
Fangie2 - About Me
WolfieSparks - About Me

DO NOT SPEAK IN THIS FORUM UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE GUIILD VIA SIGNUPS!

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/18/2021 at 8:04 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/5/2021 at 8:42 AM Post #2

! Rules !

1. Do not steal or use any designs or ideas that any member of the guild feels comfortable enough to share unless they state otherwise.
2. Be kind and considerate when speaking to other members of the guild.
3. This is a safe space if you can not respect that you will be removed.
4. Mari and I have the final say in any arguments concerning the guild.

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/11/2021 at 10:05 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/5/2021 at 8:43 AM Post #3
Mascot Voting (Available at 20 Members)

The mascot voting system will consist of multiple parts, starting with a vote on how many visuals the mascot will have. After that there will be a be votes on what gene(s) the mascot will have, then votes on what mutation(s). Once those votes have been completed and collected there will be a color design competition for the mascot, once those have all be submited there will be a final vote and once that is finished we will have our new official mascot. More information regarding this will be available once we have at least 20 members.

Design Competitions (Available at 10 Members)

Design competitions will happen every two weeks, prior to the first week on Sunday the design theme will be announced. The first week is dedicated to submissions only in which you will ping Mari and I with your designs. The second week starting Monday voting starts, submissions close on Wednesday of the second week. If you submit it late expect less votes as voting will have already started. Prizes will vary depending on amount of members within the competition. Prizes will be given to first and second place, third place is given recognition. This may change in the future upon getting more members.

Sales (Available Always)

When making a post about sales please make sure to include the following; where the zonixis for sale can be found, the price range of the zolnixis, if prices are negotiable, if zolnixis are related (ex. same pair offspring), and if it is a themed sale list of themes you are selling. Lastly make sure to ping the correct ping list, if it is a regular sale ping the sales ping list. If it is a themed sale ping the themed sales ping list, and if it is both make separate posts for each. Mostly self explanitory, if you guys want a form for sales let me know.

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/11/2021 at 10:15 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/7/2021 at 10:25 AM Post #4
Design Contest Tracking Board

> July 11 - 25 | Flowers | 1st: N/A, 2nd: N/A, 3rd: N/A
>
>
>
>

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/11/2021 at 10:42 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/7/2021 at 10:26 AM Post #5
Reserved. :3
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/8/2021 at 10:33 AM Post #6
I am selling these themed zolnixis all of which can be found in my hatchery. I edited the photos to show them when they are adolescents/adults. Images are clickable, all are genetically tested, and prices can be negotiated. I will also accept trading.

WARNING! All the Patriotic Offspring are related so you can not breed them together with one another.

Spring Storm, Age: Hatchling, Price: 100k

Patriotic, Ages: Hatchlings, Purebred Offspring, Price: 10k (each) SOLD

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/11/2021 at 9:55 AM.
Greencitrus
Level 60
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 10:29 AM Post #7
Hello and welcome to the Zolnixi Guild's first Design Competition!

The theme for this competition is Flowers.

To ensure no one does the same flower as someone else please ping me with a message or pm me with that flower you will be doing. I will make a list here of flowers that are claimed. ^^

Not sure how a Design Competition works? Look here under Design Competitions for information.

Claimed Flowers
> Wine-Red Lysimachi

Good luck everyone!!

Edited By Greencitrus on 7/11/2021 at 4:28 PM.
Stringworms
Level 68
Majestic Ice Carver
Threads: 105
Posted: 7/11/2021 at 4:32 PM Post #8
i drew inspiration for the Wine-Red Lysimachia flower, a pinkish/red colored perennial flower that blooms in the spring and summer. they can range from a deep, dark red to a lighter purple-ish color and that's why they're named "Wine-Red Lysimachia". because of the colors and the name, most of the colors in my color pallete came from types of wines (mullberry, grape wines, and other types in the red to purple range)

Phoenixwinchester
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 116
Posted: 7/13/2021 at 6:18 PM Post #9
My Themed Sale Forum: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=95406&page=7#70

Zols are the third post (Second is Themed Lup)

Fifth post is a complete List of Themes for Lupora
Sixth post is a complete List of Themes for Zolnixi
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 7/15/2021 at 2:38 PM Post #10
Hello, my Nixi-loving friends - I have this ugly-as-sin Nixi that I happened to get from the event...I do NOT want her.

I will sell, trade, pretty much anything. :)

Thanks for your time.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.