Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/5/2021 at 12:17 AM Post #11
(Oh no viola player)

6:55 AM
The walk to school wasn't long at all, but Eira had dawdled a bit, enjoying the crisp fall air. As soon as she arrived at the campus, she headed straight for the orchestra room-- well, almost straight for the orchestra room. She quickly dropped by her locker to stow the contents of her bag, keeping a random book about penguins and a binder of sheet music with her as she let herself in, claiming the piano bench to sit on and read. Occasionally, someone would request a song, but at the moment, she still didn't feel like playing anything. She was also in the school orchestra-- technically, she played the violin in it, but she was more often then not the one behind playing a piano accompaniment.

7:05 AM
Leah arrived at school a little later than she wanted to, but still with plenty of time to spare. Turning off the engine and stepping out of the car, she immediately began to pull her notepad and pen out of her backpack. It was a pity she didn't have the camcorder already-- that threw off some of her plans, but she wasn't going to let that stop her. Basically anywhere in school where kids hung in the morning, not just the hallways, were an excellent place to pick up some gossip-- while not all of it was accurate or helpful, listen enough, piece together details, and you could get an overall idea of the latest news. She debated on where to go, then decided to hang around to entrance to the auditorium. Maybe the theater kids had some information, you never really knew, and she had never really tried listening to them-- then again, she could look weird, seeing as she was pointedly not a theater kid. She shrugged as she perched herself just inside the doorway, anyways, hiding her notepad behind a textbook just in case. It wasn't like they were going to interrogate her, anyways. She could probably make up some story about wanting to see what it was like.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/5/2021 at 7:38 PM Post #12
7:10 am - Kayla and Eliza (Kayla's pov)

We got bored outside and decided to go inside. What's great is that our lockers were side by side! My locker is mostly tidy, but Eliza says it's a complete mess. Her locker is definitely tidy, mainly because she has a crush on a guy, and she's not telling me who! I put my backpack in my locker, but keeping my phone in my pocket, because why not? Eliza also keeps her phone in her pocket, but takes off her coat. I'm not hot (yet). However, I accidentally drop my book, full of sketches! But Eliza picks it up, before some mean girls laugh at what I drew. She looks at my sketches, and she shows me hers! She never told me that she was good at drawing! We decide to just stay at our lockers, and show each other stuff on our phones, before the bell rings.
Edited By Zolnixi on 6/6/2021 at 9:08 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/5/2021 at 11:57 PM Post #13
7:15 - Aaron

As boredom setteled in, Aaron finaly headed into the building and toward his locker to get rid of the unnecessary items in his bag. It was a bit hotter inside but not enough to justify letting his coat behind, with was a good thing considering that Meatloaf was napping in his coat pocket. Since he wasnt in a hurry to go too his class tho, he kept roaming the halls to try and kill some time.

7:10 - June

At least now that she was at school, and with some time to spear, she could settle down at a bench and observe the peoples as they came and went. It may have given her the label of wirdo by somes but it was a way for ther to stay involved with what was going on, she even had started to pick up on small details between group of peoples tho nothing too exceptional as far as she was aware. As she let her gaze wander through the crowd she noticed a girl dropping some kind of book on the floor and caugh a glimps of one of the pages as someone picked it back up. She did felt a bit envious at how well the drawing was made but there was no point sulking about her lack of talents in that field.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/14/2021 at 8:37 AM Post #14
Question for Toxin:

How do we decide how characters interact?
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/14/2021 at 7:32 PM Post #15
Okay everybody, it appears I've made a mistake and haven't made something clear.
You don't have to wait for me to continue the rp! I've been a bit busy, so ya'll continue on without me for the next day, after that I'll be back.

To answer your question Zol, you can make your characters interact by talking to the creator of that character and planning something out (preferably via DM's) or by making your character go where they are.
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/16/2021 at 7:12 PM Post #16
(@Toxin, I'm sorry about that, I was kind of waiting for everyone so I didn't make time slip forward too quickly.)

7:06 am - the one and only, Felix /j

Felix was halfway to the auditorium when he spotted Ellios and saw that he dyed his hair. Deciding to be nice, he called out to him. "Pink is a good color you, Ellios.", He said, as suave as possible. "We should dye our hair together sometime."

The teen smiled and then continued on his way, entering his haven; the auditorium. "The cavalry has arrived!", He sung out, approaching his favorite teacher, Madame Drave, starting a nice little conversation about upcoming events.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/21/2021 at 7:39 PM Post #17
7:17 - Aaron

While he was walking, he started to absentmindly humm a tune as he went. Passing by a part of the school that seemed empty he even dared to add some of the paroles into his melody, nothing too fancy just him trying to get rid of the tune that was stuck in the back of his mind.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.