Uncannyclownery, Cian, ToxinNotFound, Skylarky, Zolnixi
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/3/2021 at 12:22 PM Post #2
6:00 am
Ellios:
I groan as my alarm goes off, and roll off my bed onto the floor with a loud thump. My neighbors are going to complain about that later. Oh well. I stand and stretch, shaking my head a bit, before slipping into a white button-down shirt, and putting a red sweater on over it, allowing the collar to show underneath. The black jeans that I slept in should suffice for pants. I sit at my vanity, untangling my gold earrings and running a brush through my now-pink hair. I had dyed it last night on a whim and I did not regret it.
Well, maybe I regretted the pink stain in my sink, but that'll come off in time. I slip my gold-framed glasses on my face and quickly tie my hair into a long braid. I slip on my black combat boots and check my reflection in the mirror once before brushing out of the house - at the respectable time of 6:30

6:31 am
Harper:
I scratch Leo under the chin while my mom stands in the kitchen clearing up dishes. Liam is perched on her shoulder.
"Kisses?" Leo chirps in my ear, before resting his beak on my cheek and making a large smacking noise. I smile slightly, before plucking him off my wrist and placing him on top of his cage. I grab my backpack off of a chair in the kitchen, before brushing outside just in time for the bus to pull up outside of my house.
I see my dad wave at me from one of the front windows. I ignore him, slumping into the first open seat.
I didn't put my hair up for once, and it's a bit messy, but not enough to bother me. I rub at one of my contacts before resting my head on the cool glass of the bus
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/3/2021 at 1:41 PM Post #3
6:25 am - Felix

Felix had slept through his alarm twice, being sprawled out on the pull-out bed in his room. He only woke up when one of his siblings, Jade busted into his room and screamed at the top of her lungs. "Get up you lazy Numbskull!", Which startled the false platinum blonde out of his peaceful slumber. He scowled at the short brunette, tossing the nearest pillow at her.
He slowly got up, grabbing the neat stack of clothes off of his dresser. He slunk to the bathroom, murmuring a "Good morning" at his mom who was walking past him, trying to find Lorelai for her meds. When he got to the bathroom he studied himself in the mirror, deeming the day-old make-up look good for the occasion. He pulled on an orange and black cable knit sweater and a pair of jeans. He then threw his hair into a half-up ponytail and made his way out to the kitchen.

6:40 am - Kate

Kate had been up for an hour already ready to go. They were sitting on the kitchen counter, talking to their dad when Felix entered the scene. "Good morning sleepy head. ", They smirked.
"Shut up, you told Jade to wake me up, huh?", He huffed, going to the coffee pot, pouring himself a cup.
Kate scoffed, playfully pretending to be offended. "How could you accuse me of such a thing?" Felix squinted at them before returning to his coffee.
Kate slid off of the counter, grabbing their bag. "Hurry up, slowpoke, I want to skate to school today." The Blonde tossed their brother their bag when he set his cup in the sink, and they were off.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/3/2021 at 2:33 PM Post #4
6:00 am - Jake
I wake up at 6:00 am. Perfect!
I immediately get out of bed and change into a hoodie and a pair of pants I found on the floor. I open the door, and see that Snow is waiting for me. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I go downstairs, and find out mom is cooking eggs for us. I pour myself a glass of orange juice, and wait at the table patiently. Mom gives me the plate of eggs, and hear Eliza come downstairs. I finish breakfast, and wait for Eliza to finish. She tells me she's finish, and we grab our backpacks and coats to catch the bus, at 6:30 am.

6:10 am - Eliza (Elizabeth)
I wake up bright and early!
I stay in bed for a couple of minutes, taking a look at my phone. At 6:12 am, I get out of bed, stretch, and open the door to let Snow, my male Husky, in. He does the usual, licking me. I change into a long-sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans. I don't bother tying my hair, I like it down. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then go downstairs, and see that Jake is eating Breakfast. I grab a glass of orange juice, drink it, and grab the plate of eggs mom made. I eat, them, leave the plate in the sink, say goodbye to Snow, and Jake and I grab our backpacks and coats and head to catch the bus.

6:20 am - Kayla
I wake up. I hate waking up early. But I just do.
I open the door to let Night, my Domestic Medium Hair in. She cuddles me, and I finally get out of bed. I wear a Hoodie and a pair of comfy pants. I brush my teeth and head down for breakfast. Mom steamed some rice, and I eat up before wearing my coat and grabbing my backpack to run to school. Not that far, and it's good exercise.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/3/2021 at 4:13 PM Post #5
5:56 AM - Aaron

Beating his alarm by a few minutes, Aaron took this time to just relax and enjoy not being up yet until 6am roll around and finish waking him up with his morning playlist. He spent this time mostly by observing the sun creaping slowly between the curtains of the nearest window, leaving a bright streak across the carpeted floor of his room.

He was in no rush to get prepared, of course, so even when the music started he took a while to actualy stand up from his bed, dragging himself toward his dresser to grab at rendom an old jeans and a pastel green long sleave shirt and put them on. Not even bothering to check his look in a mirror, he then headed to the kitchen for some toasts while his brother was yelling at him to stop the playlist that was still playing in the background.

6:45 AM - June

Of course, like every morning, she was starteled awake by one of her uncles pounding on her door after she had sleept through her alarm. Mentaly cursing at herself to be able to sleep throug anything less loud then a part time body builder slamming his fist on her door multiple time she rush through her morning routine before going to get some sereals. Tho she did took some time to pick her cloaths out and chat with her grandmother while eating, exchanging some jokes with her uncles as she quickly walked from room to room to get prepared.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/3/2021 at 4:25 PM Post #6
(And then there's me waking up at 8:00 on school days)

6:30 AM
Eira hummed idly as she pulled a white hoodie with an unintelligibly faded logo on over her shirt and stuffed the rest of her toast in her mouth. Aside from her, the house was empty, as usual-- not that she really minded. It meant no one would be too bothered by her habit of occasionally waking up early and practicing before school started.
But not today. She wasn't in the mood for practicing at the moment, and she'd woken up a bit late. The walk to school wasn't long, but she did like to hang around before school started. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she stepped out of the house and locked the door behind her.

6:50 AM
Leah grumbled in annoyance as she realized she'd slept in late. Good thing she'd set a second alarm. She was always prepared-- Leah Silva, the perfect student, late? Never.
Smiling to herself at her own shrewdness, annoyance forgotten, Leah sauntered out of her room after changing into leggings, a skirt, and a striped t-shirt, hurriedly eating the breakfast that had been provided for her.
Her mom smiled at her. "Morning, Leah, did you have a good sleep?"
"Yep!" replied Leah with more enthusiasm than she felt. "The new video camera I ordered-- has it arrived yet?" Recently, Leah had found herself wanting and needing video evidence for some of the snooping she'd been doing, and her phone's camera quality just wouldn't do.
"It's arriving this afternoon, I believe," answered her mother with a smile, "you're quite the aspiring journalist, aren't you?"
"Something like that," Leah muttered into her bacon to hide her irritation at the fact that she'd have to wait an extra day to catch Bobby Cole in the act of copying down test answers.
After finishing her breakfast, she quickly grabbed her backpack, ensuring that her trusty notepad was inside, as always, and bid an overly cheerful goodbye to her mother as she hopped in the car.
Zolnixi
Level 65
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 43
Posted: 6/4/2021 at 1:43 PM Post #7
6:50 am - Jake
We got to school long before it started!
I immediately went and met my friends, Lucas and Sam (controllable).
We decided to hang out and play basketball.

6:50 am - Eliza (Elizabeth)
We got to school early!
I immediately went to find Kayla, but I guess she doesn't come earlier then I do...
I sat on a bench nearby, waiting for her, enjoying the October breeze.
I played on my phone before Kayla came.

6:55 am - Kayla
I get to school at 6:55 am. Kind of slow, but who cares.
I see Eliza waiting on a bench, and I go to greet her.
We hang out on the grass, however, she doesn't feel comfortable on it. So we go sit on a uncomfortable bench instead.
We enjoy the breeze and play on our phones until school starts.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/4/2021 at 9:38 PM Post #8
6:50 am
Ellios:
I slip the key out of my rumbling motorcycle in front of the school. It was old, scratched, and beat-up, but it was cheaper than any car by a long shot. I slide off the seat, dipping my keys into my pocket and turning the music blasting through my headphones up louder. I look around the schoolyard, seeing the everyday bustle of students and teachers alike, getting ready for class.
I brush my braid behind my back as I walk towards the front entrance. I walk with my back straight and my chin up, a cocky smirk playing at the edge of my face. I head towards the orchestra room, where I usually spend my mornings. I've always been attracted to string instruments, and I play the Viola in my school orcestra. At home, I also have an Acoustic Guitar and an electric Bass Guitar, which I'm sure my neighbors hate with a passion, but I don't really give a crap.

7:00 am
Harper:
The bus finally rumbles to a stop outside the school. I'm the first one off, and I head towards the cafeteria to grab some breakfast and read up on my homework a bit before the day really starts. As I head in that direction, I hear snippets of conversation in that hallway.
"I told her not to talk to him-"
"- and he was already two hours late, but -"
" Dude, me and Chloe last weekend -" I shake my head, focusing on my own thoughts after hearing that last one. Knowing the school drama was not something I was interested in. I plop in the first open seat in the cafeteria after grabbing breakfast. I open my notes and begin to hurriedly skim my notes, hoping to get in a bit more studying before &:10 when the bell rings.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 6/4/2021 at 10:50 PM Post #9
6:50 - Aaron

Since he wasnt too far from school, he just walked there at his own pace. Sure he could have took the bus but realy he didnt felt like waiting in one spot, besside Meatloaf was alwais fussy in this type of transport for some raisons. Did he had once again brought his potato size reptile with him, not like it mattered mutch since the skink was laisy even by its speacie's standart but it was nice for Aaron to have his little buddy around in case he felt lonely.

Once arrived to his destination, he sat in the grass waiting for the classes to start while playing with some strand of greenery.

7:05 - June

She hop in her car and probably beated her previous time record to get to school. On quite a few occasions the old car seemed to want to give up on moving and June had to practicly beg the messy contraption of bolt and rust not to die but just like every time so far, the small car had accomplished it's mission to brign her to school. Turning the engin off with a sigh she exited, locked the doors and went inside the school building.
Uncannyclownery
Level 28
Threads: 17
Posted: 6/4/2021 at 11:40 PM Post #10
6:55 am - Felix and Kate (Mainly Felix)

Living fifteen minutes away from your school wasn't that bad, especially when you have a skate-boarding addicted sibling.
The two got there in record time, Felix of course taking the lead, as he was considered the family's speed demon. Kate was not too far behind, scouting for their friends.
He didn't really notice when the other split off, he was too busy stopping his board in the flashiest way possible; for his own ego of course. When he landed- quite gracefully, might I add- he pushed his bangs back and made his way through the doors, board in hand. The false blonde wove through the crowds, making a point to go to his locker before he made his merry way to the auditorium to check on his favorite teacher and wait for his friends.
When he got to his locker, he stashed away his board. His locker was mainly filled with ripped-out magazine pages dating back to the 1970s (Thank you, Felix's grandpa), glued to the walls of it as a messy collage.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.