Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Character Busts
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 49
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 1:00 AM Post #1
Hello! I am no longer accepting new requests so that I can finish my current requests first! Thanks for your patience!

New thread again, think I left my last one inactive too long, as usual my art is free but always accepting of trades or donations(preferably after I have something to give in return)

Want to be better with perspective so that's the focus of this one, but what's fun and easier is headshots right now so it'll probably mostly just be headshots - kindove a draw back to practicing drawing emotions but this time I think I can draw heads and emotions kindove alright

I draw as I feel up for it, I do not do these things first come first serve I can only draw when I am in the mood for it and some things are better suited for different moods - I will try and get around to everyone who requests something though it might just take more time for some over others
(I will usually draw multiple things at once due to this)

From experience I can say I put art trades as highest priority

Tell me about the character you want drawn, maybe the kind of expression you think they would most often have or a detail that stands out, something other characters notice about them, what do YOU love or hate about them? Backstory if you feel up for it
I prefer drawing things I find interesting, so the more you spice up the summary of the character you want drawn the more likely I am to draw them

Rules:(may be edited as needed)
//Please don't ask for fanart
-fan character's(OCs) from existing fandoms are okay as that is your character

If you want perspective go ahead and send an example or describe the view, I can at least attempt your request before realizing I can or cant accomplish it and make something simpler
//no nudity, maybe someday but today is not that day

For further reference you can check out my art on this forum

Soulshard
Ember24
Drachi
Edited By Echosing on 12/17/2021 at 1:57 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 7:56 AM Post #2
pst
do you do art trades because I want to ask for art but your art is good enough I don't want to just make you draw for free :>>>
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 12:24 PM Post #3
If you're offering, I'd love a trade with you - you're art and people are rlly cool ^^
Chrome
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 12:45 PM Post #4
Hiyo, just wanted to say I LOVE your art development. It's very pretty.

If you're up for it, would you feel comfortable drawing this?

Structure:
Human male
Peach skin, round-squareish face, large dark brown almond eyes, fairly long and pretty lashes
A straight nose (but nose is up to you though if you want to try a different type!)
Medium-large but tidy/clean eyebrows (about a finger's width wide)
Lips are pink and medium-sized, something that would match the lashes honestly

Hair is fluffy, a little messy, and is almost mushroom-like, but tapers until it ends at the neck. Bangs are included (Hair is temporary! If you wanna change it up or practice a different hair type, absolutely do it)
No beard, unless you wanna try that out? :00

Character:
Smug and tough rule-breaker on the outside but a total big softie inside. Open about everything and kind, gets embarrassed very easily when made fun of. Despite looking powerful, there's nothing scary about him. Basically anything overwhelming will result in shyness/embarrassment or tears.
In this case, an embarrassed or shy face may be good, as it represents the inner person. But at the same time, a smug and silly character is also great!

Laughing is possible too... But that's practically torture in trying to draw

Whichever you're feeling, go for it ^^

Perspective:
This is completely optional or changeable, I'm just throwing an idea in
Looking downwards and to the right or left of the camera (camera is positioned lower than the character in this case)

Take your time if you choose to do this :) (also you should probably charge something for the art, even if it's just for practice)

Thank you :3

P.S. The image you linked here doesn't show up, but the forum is plenty enough

P.P.S. I'm happy for either an art trade or 100 dias/200k donation, whichever you prefer ^^
Edited By Chrome on 5/12/2021 at 12:53 PM.
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 1:28 PM Post #5
Thank you for the compliment!

Also thanks for the good description and character summary to work with ^^
I'd love to draw them!

(can't draw consistent enough to feel confident charging for my work ngl, I'll try to figure something out though)

And I think I might have fixed the image?

Also, if you'd really like to an art trade would be cool :)
If you end up not feeling like it though I'd be happy to accept any donation if you like the piece when I finish it
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 1:33 PM Post #6
I'll pm you when I'm down for it. Have some other art pieces to finish atm. ^^
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 1:42 PM Post #7
Hi! :D

Your art is so lovely, and I'd love to do an art trade with you (my examples are here)! If my art's not something you'd be interested in, I'm totally fine with just doing a 150k donation for some art :>
Chrome
Level 68
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 26
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 2:18 PM Post #8
You deserve more complimentsss <3

Art is meant to be inconsistent, which means you're good at a variety of things!
And yes, the image is all fixed now :)

I'd love to do an art trade, just let me know what you'd like drawn whenever you're ready! (whether through here or by pm) Also pop in what kind of style you would want too, unless you don't have any in mind :3
Edited By Chrome on 5/12/2021 at 2:19 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 9:24 PM Post #9
Hello! Your art is absolutely lovely so I figured I'd just yeet this in here! Could you, by any chance, draw this boi for me?

(art by yours truly, most accurate colors :D)

(art by mushroomwithlegs, pretty accurate personalitywise!)
He's a total geek, goofy, and sort of a makeshift sci-fi warrior. Tech obsessed. Perspective wise, I shall suggest something like worms-eye, looking up at said character, or something like dodging a camera/in action (outlaw style! xD)
I could perhaps offer a trade, although I will say my planning skills are a bit... haha... wacky!
Echosing
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 5/12/2021 at 11:06 PM Post #10
@Xedite, oh yeah let me know when you're up for it :) If you want though you can request still btw btw

@Miroh, art trades are always exciting! And while donations are appreciated you don't need to do either if you're not feeling up for it ^^

@Chrome,
Bless, you rlly nice <3
Oo, I got a folder on dA of my characters you can chose from if you want :) And I don't mind any style, just excited in general to get anything someone put time into ^^

@Mystiria827, ty! Also ur boi looks cool :D
Thanks for summary to go with and no need to worry on trading :) If you feel like it that'd be cool but no worries about it!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.