Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 3/9/2021 at 3:27 PM Post #111
I.. don't quite understand this
I have 3 points available. All were previous carried traits. Alright, that means 3 carried, right?
Max of 2 carried? What?

Maybe I'm just reading things wrong though
Squeak
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/9/2021 at 3:29 PM Post #112
This girl had 6 carried before revamp~ https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=6030301

Current/Max Allowed Trait Points: 0 / 6
Current/Max Allowed Visible Traits: 0 / 0
Current/Max Allowed Carried Traits: 0 / 5
Current/Max Allowed Hidden Carried Traits: 0 / 0

But can now only regen 5 of them? o:
Moonflowr
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 3/9/2021 at 4:41 PM Post #113
I looove the new Nyte look!
Shadowerine
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 3/9/2021 at 5:10 PM Post #114
I just got on again after taking a break and I see a revamp?! Congrats! I love them, they look gorgeous! You really worked hard on them and they turned out beautiful!
Trdoxie
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 33
Posted: 3/9/2021 at 10:50 PM Post #115
Why are pets not getting all of their points on the re-generator? I have some Nytes with 6 visible traits (12 pts) and 6 hidden traits (6 pts) for a total of 18 points. The re-generator is giving 1 less carried/hidden point. I stopped working on my themed pets because I am losing carried or hidden traits that I want for breeding purposes. Here is an example of one:

See the original traits from the above picture. Now since Nighthawk moved to G2, the re-generator gives the option of choosing either Nighthawk or Shimmer Tips as a visible trait, and Nighthawk, Shimmer Tips, or Bearded Vulture as a carried/hidden trait. Since M2 Plaguebringer is now split between M1 and M3, I was prepared to choose one mutation but the re-generator makes me have M1 Plaguebringer Armor and M3 Plaguebringer Mask to complete my 6 visible points. I wanted to choose a G1 visible, G2 Shimmer or Nighthawk visible with 1 hidden, M1 Plaguebringer Armor visible, and M2 carried Stardust (because M3 moved to M2). So when I tried to re-generate this pet it said I had too many points, G1 0 pts, G2 3 pts, G3 0 pts, M1 2 pts, M2 1 pt, M3 2 pts equals 8 points but can only regen 7 points and no option for G1. I disliked the Plaguebringer mask on the original version and like it even less on the revamp, but if I do not choose the mask for M3 vis, then this pet will drop to 4 visible points.

Will this be fixed?

Midnightwolf001
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 3/10/2021 at 12:20 PM Post #116
I'm running into a glitch with Regenable Nytes that are for sale.

I went to buy a bunch of Nytes that stated in search that their colors were Regenable. But, once I bought them, the option to regenerate them disappeared. It only seems to be affecting the Offspring Nytes I've recently bought. o.O

Tis a list of those effected here:
Pet ID: 6210551
Pet ID: 6210553
Pet ID: 6210554
Pet ID: 6210555
Pet ID: 6210556

Pet ID: 6210558
Pet ID: 6213476
Pet ID: 6213477
Pet ID: 6213478
Pet ID: 6213479

Pet ID: 6213480
Pet ID: 6213481
Pet ID: 6213482
Pet ID: 6213494
Pet ID: 6213495

Pet ID: 6213496
Pet ID: 6213498
Pet ID: 6217127
Pet ID: 6194017

The only one I bought today that is allowing me to regenerate it is the one below.
Pet ID: 6194018

But all the other ones that said they had trait points and had reg-enable colors, linked above, locked me out of the ability to regen them as soon as I bought them. Tis sucks as most did not even have traits and I was only buying them to regen their colors to give them a value in game by collecting them to keep them as placeholders for possible projects in the future. >.>

Note: I've also checked all other Nytes that I've bought or bred, which have yet to be regened, and those seem to be still regenable. Soo, I have no idea why these ones did this.

Edit: I found Another glitched Nyte that I did not buy yet.

Another Nyte Affected by this Glitch is below: I found her via search and, in search, it says that it has 1 trait points and colors regenable. But, once you go to the Pet's Profile, the green note stating that it is regenable is missing. Plus, the Owner has been offline for 2 hours.

Pet effected: Pet ID: 6180108
Owner: Mascot51

SS of Search Page: Linky
SS of Pet Profile: Linky
SS of Pet Owner's Profile: Linky

Edit again: I see what is happening now. >.>

I took one of my pets I already regenerated and placed it for sale at a 100mil just to check. Seems once a Nyte is regenerated and put up for sale, the search engine still states that those can be regenerated. So, I'll be releasing the ones I bought to regen, even though I just dropped around 15-20k on them all together. Lost 14k in releasing the ones I can't use. >.>

My pet for sale example: Linky
My pet set up for sale, whom is regenerated already: Pet ID: 5560698
Edited By Midnightwolf001 on 3/10/2021 at 12:56 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 3/10/2021 at 6:41 PM Post #117
here I am, finally getting to talking about trait changes, yeehaw?

Just kinda wish the cloth of gallant traits drew from... Not C3? I just feel like I'd personally prefer if the cloth drew from A2 and the horn drew from C3. But yeah that's just a personal thought primarily brought about by how it looks on Sunbather Gazanias compared to what it used to look like

toe armor on tribal coverings' wings draws from A2 and the claws draw from M2?
I feel like the claws would be better if they were a darker version of the C3 like the regular claws are?
a bit sad that it gets the second colour on the toe scales but the regular toes don't (but also the fact that the trait ones have the different scales and the regular ones just have single-colour toes is a bit odd?)

Downy Woodpecker...

Doesn't... actually look like a downy woodpecker's markings, but it never did so whatever, that's not the point I'm making here.
Old downy woodpecker is one single colour:

And actual downy woodpeckers...

do have a different coloured part of their patterning, but it's on the back of their head, not their mask
the closest woodpecker I can find to what this trait does is some pileated woodpeckers

Anyway, I feel like it'd work best if a) it was still just one solid colour, or b) the two colours were blended more into eachother, because as it is, the change where everything is one colour and then the mask is just. a different one, is just really jarring

and then
Red Tailed Cockatoo. which. Isn't that anymore.

Now, as a trait it does look nice, but it's just. Not a Red Tailed Cockatoo trait

Now, the original RTC was evidently based on a female Red-tail (since males are solid black with pure red panes on the tail, while females have pale yellow spots on the face, arms, and thighs, pale yellow barring on the chest and belly, and yellow-to-orange/red fade on the tail with black barring)

What this new version of the trait looks like it was based on to me is adolescent male gang-gang cockatoo?

Note the varigated colouring on the bars and head colouring coming in.
and the lack of any relevance on the tail.

Basically, what's the point of a trait being called Red Tailed Cockatoo that doesn't have the tail patterning? Again, the new trait is nice, just. lacking what one might consider the key feature of a trait by that name. (and it's not like a G3 can't affect the tail at all- heck, this version of rtc does affect the tail, just. Not the way it should)

Mystic Feathers

So, I bred Mystic Feathers into my project pets primarily for two features- the leg gradient, and the bubbly patterning (I was not interested in the mask or chest marking, hence Rosella and gallant covering them.

Leg gradient completely gone

The bubbly pattern completely invisible on females unless they also have icicle wings

you can at least... see the bubbly pattern on male?

it's just that on the babies it's very clear and looks like it's spread over their thighs:

Good for them

anyway that's me done griping about things for the moment primarily about traits that affect my teams
I gripe because I Care
Edited By Scathreoite on 3/10/2021 at 6:46 PM.
Burningchaos
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 53
Posted: 3/11/2021 at 12:14 AM Post #118
I have a question about the Flower Petals carried trait. I am given the option to select it and when I do I am told when I go to finish the regen that iit is not a carriable traitin M2? I think.
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 3/11/2021 at 8:37 AM Post #119
Okay. Official announcement time!

I apologize for the lack of communication over the past couple of days regarding all of the Nytekrie stuff. Unfortunately, this thread just got way too full of stuff that it became basically impossible for me to try and address everyone's concerns.

So, alternatively, I've just been working on touching up some known issues and improving the interfaces that I felt would address the vast majority of confusion/issues being reported. So at this point, the following has been fixed up:

-The Re-Gen information on the Advanced Search and Profile Pages should now sync up with what the Nytekrie can actually Re-Gen.

-The issue with not enough Carried Traits being available should be fixed. All Nytekrie are just defaulted to a max allocation of 6 Carried Traits. This really won't have any issues as the Nytekrie are already limited by a max amount of Trait Points and it was already set to where any Visible or Hidden Carried Trait was eligible as a Carried Trait... so really, all this change does is just fix the erroneous error. Not really a proper solution, but a viable bandaid.

-The Trait Re-Generator now updates with currently allocated Total Trait Points, Visible Traits, Carried Traits, and Hidden Carried Traits.

-The Trait Re-Generator now displays errors to the user and doesn't let the user select unviable options - such as a non-Recessive Carried Trait.

-The Trait Re-Generator now displays errors and does not let the user submit their selections if they have allocated too many Trait Points, Visible Traits, Carried Traits, or Hidden Carried Traits.

-The Trait Re-Generator now has a confirmation pop-up box to avoid accidental submissions.

IMPORTANT: If you are still having issues with your Nytekrie or the Re-Generation process, please make a post in the Bug Report Forum from now on. Before posting, please check and make sure that someone hasn't already reported your same issue. If they have, please use their thread instead of creating a new one.

I most likely won't really be digging through this thread to respond to each and every post as it would take me hours upon hours and most likely, the majority of the issues are already resolved or were just player confusion. So please use the Bug Report Forum from now on so that I can easily track each individual issue.

Thank you!
Edited By Krinadon on 3/11/2021 at 8:58 AM.
Green111
Level 70
Threads: 6
Posted: 3/11/2021 at 9:24 AM Post #120
I'm having the same issues with my gradients. My pets just don't look that good anymore they had awesome gradients and those being gone they just don't look that great anymore. I wish we could have kept the wing colors at least separate instead of matching the body-color, Same here with markings they are a lot harder to see than what they where

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.