Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 1/23/2014 at 3:12 AM Post #31
I have three new joys. Meet Eins, Zwei, and Drei:

I decided it was time to dabble in arena battles, and what could be more entertaining than sending these three jokers out to harass the competition? Since Ryoris are my favorite and arena battles can get long, I figured I should like whatever I have to look at for the duration of the time. So I went through pet search and picked these three from the Ryoris for sale that had the best stats. Luckily I was able to find three that matched, though I have to be careful not to get them mixed up. And they're doing well so far, too! I'm quite proud.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 2/2/2014 at 11:30 PM Post #32
Well, I've got a few breeding projects going on, but so far this lovely guy is my pride and joy~

Ravinoth is a pure breed Arctic Storm Griffi offspring, and AS Griffis are the first festival pet that I am trying to breed a 6vis and a 4vis(for those that prefer not to have the tail and wing mutations). He is a 1vis 4carry and has:

Gene One: Snow Leopard
Gene Three: Lunar Runes
Mutation One: Snow Leopard Tail
Mutation Two: Majestic Regalia
Mutation Three: Feathered Wings

To be honest, while Griffis are not my favourite pet (I really like them, though), AS Griffis have my favourite colour scheme out of all of the festival pets. I love the Aurora Borealis Ryoris, I just wish that they didn't have as much yellow in their gene and mutation colours.
Teefa85
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/6/2014 at 10:11 PM Post #33
Here's just a few of mine...

Skysplitter, who is my Muse's smart mouthed animal companion. Naturally, she was my party lead for a good long time and the second pet I acquired (I was a moron and made a male Zolnixi because I got confused and thought the highlighted gender on the generator was the one you had available, so I assumed Vulnyx were all male and didn't click female on the starter I generated). Right now, she's doing high level quests.

Even though he was a mistake, I still love my starter a lot. This is Mystic.

Ivy, based on the female lead of the game CIMA: The Enemy. The fact that she's a Zolnixi who uses Fire is a reference to some of my fanfics (and I made her a mate named Ark who carries both genes since I acquired a single Enhanced and single Regular essence via random drops).

I managed to acquire the game Odin Sphere for Christmas, and decided to make the three principal couples in Sylesti form. This is Gwendolyn, and I think she came out the best out of all of them (it was the Nytekrie wings looking like the Valkyrie ones that inspired this project, even though I used different breeds for each pairing).

My first bred Sylesti, Flicker. I caught her mother during the storyline in the orchard with markings, enhanced her father when I finally found a mate that had colors I liked, and then bred them. Flicker came out a good cross between them.
Starwide
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 3:01 AM Post #34
I return! With yet more Nytekrie.

Hevalin and Tabi Darling. I just love how Hevalin looks, and Tabi Darling is one closer step on my weird little wanna be breeding project. Also, I think she's a pretty little thing~

Keti! One of the first in a set of bred Red Tailed Cockatoo Nytekrie. And Carolinensis! Oh how I adore that Osprey boy.

Tricksh, my generated Zebra Finch. Sigh~ And Rosa, my generated Rosella.

Little Teli, my first bred Puffadore.
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 9:45 AM Post #35

Mystik was my first pet. He looks a little girlish because I thought he was a girl when I made him, soo... Yeah. He deal a lot of damage in battle though, and he's DEFINITELY a favorite cx.

Orunos was a little guy that I bought from someone. I simply adores his design and colors, so I couldn't resist him. Like Mystik, he deal quite a bit of damage. These two are my little damage guys cx.

Mylilia was one of my first captures. Not my VERY first, but still. She's my tank, surprisingly enough, and while there's nothing really unique about her look, I've had her for over 300 days and she is very special to me :3.

Auria was my very first 6 vis. I bought her a few days ago and I simply love her <3. I bought her for 3,000 gold, which is extremely low for my opinion, and she is very beautiful in my opinion x3.

Bella was my first 4-vis. I bought her before my huge hiatus, when there were no 6-vis sylestis at all and even 2-vis were worth something. She's adorable to me and that's all that counts c:.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 10:12 AM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=9676&page=4#35
Author: Creativity
Time Posted: 2/8/2014 at 9:45 AM

Mystik was my first pet. He looks a little girlish because I thought he was a girl when I made him, soo... Yeah. He deal a lot of damage in battle though, and he's DEFINITELY a favorite cx.

Orunos was a little guy that I bought from someone. I simply adores his design and colors, so I couldn't resist him. Like Mystik, he deal quite a bit of damage. These two are my little damage guys cx.

Mylilia was one of my first captures. Not my VERY first, but still. She's my tank, surprisingly enough, and while there's nothing really unique about her look, I've had her for over 300 days and she is very special to me :3.

Auria was my very first 6 vis. I bought her a few days ago and I simply love her <3. I bought her for 3,000 gold, which is extremely low for my opinion, and she is very beautiful in my opinion x3.

Bella was my first 4-vis. I bought her before my huge hiatus, when there were no 6-vis sylestis at all and even 2-vis were worth something. She's adorable to me and that's all that counts c:.

Wow...
Horselover
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 58
Posted: 2/8/2014 at 8:04 PM Post #37
My pride and joy puffs:

My Themed pride:
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.