Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Your Pride & Joy Pets
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Camy
Level 44
Threads: 3
Posted: 1/12/2014 at 9:01 AM Post #21

This is Velius, my starter. He's the team leader in my main party and he's a really good tank. Plus, I love his colors a lot! He's fathered 24 foals so far and is up for stud still at 5k gold.

Saw this one up for sale earlier today and, wow, his colors are so bold and yet so balanced that I couldn't resist~

The latest one I have and used the Mystical Essense for him. His name is Rajien and while I couldn't get all the features I wanted (just needed two more points agh!), he's still striking. He'll be mostly used for breeding.
Edited By Camy on 1/12/2014 at 9:02 AM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 1/12/2014 at 10:06 AM Post #22
My top two favorites will always be my epic festival ryori boys! Freak, and Shriek!

But of the two, Shriek is definitely my number one. This guy was a pain in the rump to capture! I had seven strong traps on me, and that was it. How many traps did this little jerk take? SEVEN!! By trap three I thought for sure that he'd run! But instead he stuck around, taunting me. When I got to my last net I was nearly in tears!! But my persistence paid off, and he was finally sent to my stables! Both boys have made tons of wonderful offspring, and eventually I'm hoping for a 6-vis for Spookies and Blood Screams.

As for the rest of my favorites, they're all generated pets for my breeding projects.

Vesuvius and Thera were my first idea for a Griffi pair, and it took me the longest time to decide on the final design since I was stuck between six options. In the end I chose the one with Majestic Reglia, and it turned out perfect though! Since my Volcanic Griffi matched the Volcanic Warlord, even though the idea of a Volcanic Griffi was set days before the Warlords' release!

These two lovelies also played an assisting role for my entry for the Winter Festival Avatar Contest as Kaelys and her now-deceased father Kelvyn Din'Adun's (the Volcanic Warlord by the cave) Warmounts. My entry won first place, and part of the prize was a Mystical Essence of my choosing! Since the Volcanic Griffi's popularity is so high, and the wait list reaching half a year at this point, I made a second female for the project, Mauna Loa!

My second Griffi breeding project took about 150 pet dyes and about a dozen greater genetic mutators to complete, so considering the workload? I can't say that the 15 captured and one regularly generated Griffs are my favorites, but two of the offspring so far have been JUST what I need for phase two of the project! Yukino, and Anette! (they're just so cute as wittle hatchlings!!! <3)

As for my third set? Man they're stunning! I usually don't go for the bright or unnatural-outside-of-reason colors, but for the Glacial Griffi project I had a change of heart. Taku and Tana may be 100% shades of blue, but they are gorgeous!

My fourth idea actually changed my perspective on griffi wing, and subsequently tail, mutations. At first I HATED them in preference to the natural wings and tail, but to make an earthy Forest Walker Griffi the Frosted Fae Wings were PERFECT! And I was able to accept that those mutations aren't all bad, given the right colors. So here's my next set of pride and joy! Warden, and Sentinel!

Now for my final set of favorites. This project is sort of a two-piece setup. I have my Night Stalker Griffi pairing for darkness, and my Light Bearer Griffi for, obviously, the light.

My Night Stalkers Erebus and Nyx!

And their counterparts, the Light Bearer's Ramiel and Ambriel!

Adding their elements to the rest, Volcanic (fire,) Mountain Pass (air,) Glacial (water,) and Forest Walker (earth,) I have the basic elements for Sylestia! And that is why the entirety of my Griffi Projects are my Pride and Joy!!
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 1/13/2014 at 1:37 PM Post #23
Pride and Joy eh?
Where to start XD - Probably with the Wheel Ryori [You have to realise I LOVE Ryori, seriously LOVE Ryori!]

I also have a wheel Ny'vene that I am super happy with - dunno what he will show yet, since he's still at hatchling stage [Come on, grow up already!]

This was my first 5 carry 1 vis female Ryori [I did a couple of happy dances when she hatched]

And then these two lovely ladies, both are purebred festival Ryori. And I was super happy to see that they have so many gene points.
The Spooky offspring has 5 carries and 1 vis. The Blood Scream offspring has 4 carry and 1 vis

And to break with the whole Ryori post xD
This is my Frosted Bulbori, with vis Ribbon Dancer and carry Irredecent Gems and Himalayan. I've currently set her up for public breeding, but I might change that.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/14/2014 at 6:23 PM Post #24
Pets <333

Let's see~ It'll be hard to choose only a few favorites.

First is my starter pet, Aspar, and his catch-a-pet quest friend, Chalyssa <3

I think he's fabulous, and he's been a faithful party member for a long time c: And she's been with me also, even though I don't much care for her colors or genes. I've been meaning to mutate her one of these days.

Then these two:

Both wild caught, and both undyed c: I mutated the second one. I caught her as a common, but her colors were to die for <3

Now the ryos:

I actually caught an entire line of female Ryori with the same color of wisp, but the white one was the prettiest, imo.

Now the themed babies:

(wings of illusion are my favorite can you tell)

And lastly, my enh generated Nephini <3

I found her essence when I defeated a common wild neph and just about had a heart attack p: I absolutely adore her, and she's been an excellent mage. I hope to some day generate a male for her, and breed little neph babies <3
Starwide
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 11
Posted: 1/17/2014 at 1:42 AM Post #25
I am awfully fond of Nytekrie, just... putting that out there.

Tabi Moon~ Fond of Nytekrie and also Bearded Vultures.

Kota and Ketcha, my two generated Downy Woodpeckers.

Acadicus *_* Simple, but oh so lovely.
Lolidragon
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 1/17/2014 at 3:15 AM Post #26
Welll well well *doesn't have very impressive ones but love them anyways*

My starter Phoenix, who is still in my party and forever will be. I just <3 him

Aardbei, who was one of my early captures. I absolutely adore her colours

Hymie (yeah I know it's a boys name, it just suited her) who's my Franken pet bub

Grite Princesa (Scream Princess), who just turned out really well

*hugs* Freeze, my Winter's Chill girl. I love me some mystic ribbons.
AND FAVE GRIFFIS!!!!
AND
Xeo, who's colours were horrid, but I worked on it (dat pink tail though... blech) and Ledo who turned out to be my only holiday themed griffin
Sonatine
Level 69
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 19
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 3:23 PM Post #27
I decided to give myself a birthday present and procured a mystical Ryori essence. I needed something to be happy about since I keep getting slaughtered by Vierna Da'Sheer and it's annoying.

This is Inari. Normally my favorite color schemes are cool colors, with occasional golden or pale accents, but I was inspired by the "kitsune" gene. She's fairly simple, but I like her and I'll see to it that she gets the chance to kick Vierna's butt once she gets stronger.

Edit: Ding, dong, the witch is dead! Vierna's down, and Inari here helped me do it. Revenge is sweet.
Edited By Sonatine on 1/21/2014 at 6:56 AM.
LunarStorm
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 86
Posted: 1/20/2014 at 5:11 PM Post #28

Lunar was my first ever pet and still my all time favorite

Merry. Yes an odd name for a boy but he was my first six vis after ages of breeding for one. I'm just happy to have him

Doesn't have a name still but he was a caught wild and this is 100% his natural color and was way too pretty to pass up. I made his mate from an essence after I caught him.

My Lucario and Lucaria. They are generated but I love Lucario the pokemon so much I couldn't help but create a pair matching it

This gal is Lucky Tiger, the outcome of a two vis breeding project. Obviously combining two of my favorite things: Tiger and and color blue. Blue tigers are also supposed to bring luck so I'm hoping she'll do the same for me

Dark Princess is from the Stud Muffin contest and was my egg. I don't like pink but I absolutely love how her coloring came out even with the pink. She's also 2 vis, 4 carry

Blueridge Sunset is the end result of a ny'vene project based on the sunset of my home. I had entered the design back in summer and didn't win but I managed to get ahold of what I needed and bred it myself
Lakarr
Level 73
Frosty Hands
Threads: 47
Posted: 1/22/2014 at 4:27 PM Post #29
This pretty girl is my Fursona as a Lupora <3

And I FINALLY got a 2-vis from my first breeding project :D
Black
Level 62
Adept Gladiator
Threads: 111
Posted: 1/22/2014 at 5:00 PM Post #30

Boreas and Frostbite, unique tagged Winter's Chill Luporas.

Will O the Whisp, my very first 6 vis.

And of course, my pets from the Wheel-of-Fear Cheer
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.