Players 2,356 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,256,924 1,133
Generated 656,451 15
Captured 1,191,067 33
Bred 6,409,311 1,085
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 61 1, 2, 3... 60, 61, 62... 68, 69, 70 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 3:13 PM Post #601
https://discord.gg/5u9YaKs < working on revamping our discord server!
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 6:57 PM Post #602
hey hey hey I'm bored and want to design things.

Name: Hira/Hiraeth
I want to join because I'm bored and want to design better xD
Yep!

I just had a question - in previous years i restrained from joining because the admins were extremely strict on participating in challenges and kicked people out. is that still super strict or more lax?
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 10:10 PM Post #603
welcome! there is a challenge posted that you can find linkedon the first page as well as a discord that I can toss an invite at you if your interested :)
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 10:29 PM Post #604
I'll take an invite :)
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Posted: 1/3/2022 at 11:04 PM Post #605
Critique:

I love Genshin! The Zolnixi was a good choice for Venti. Speaking from experience, it is difficult to create a design from a character. You did well - my only qualms are with the lack of bright, more saturated tones of green. I changed around the EC, a tiny bit of C2 and 3 mutation colors to brighten the greens. I did also change M1 to feather dust, though trait selection is ultimately up to you. :p
I made the leaves of the hermes' regalia more of the color of cecilias, because that was my immediate thought upon seeing it. I changed chow to feather wind because, well, wind xD
I left the other colors as is in case you wanted to play around with it some more!

New:Old

My Design:
Fleeting Time
2021 really reminded me that everything is part of a fleeting moment, so I tried to design this nephini to reflect how I feel about the passing of time. Its colors reflect a sunset- one of the day's most consistent yet fleeting moments, namely the latter part of a sunset before it fades to night.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2022 at 10:35 PM Post #606
TOP 3
Challenge

(PLEASE BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING)

I loved seeing what you all did this 2021, from new interests to hobbies to jobs it was a very informative time! Everyone had such a unique take on the past year and I think looking back was a great way to welcome us to the new year. I hope you all had a fun and safe time new year's eve and are ready to hop into the next challenge coming up in just a few minutes here! Anyways, enough of my rambling lets get to the winners!

(Remember if you are chosen, you need to claim your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: Hiraeth

@Hiraeth- Please send me a CoD for 20k, you had a very good critique this time around, good job!

1st PLACE~
Arcaneapathy's
Design:

The Thrall of Sam Walton

This is a very unique design that the more and more I looked at it was something that really just kept drawing my eye. The little pink sparkles that you don't notice at first add a very vivid and small flair that although aren't very prominent help tie the design together. I love the blues you chose, they look very walmartish while still being appealing on a design. Those yellows you chose were also a great choice, overall this is a wonderful design that is very worthy of first place. Great job and for a prize choose from these (1) (2) (3) (4) stables and pick a pair to get a baby from and send a CoD for 20k! In addition you may also look in Celticnuru's GROUP stable and pick a pet from there if you would like to forgo a pet from me.

2nd PLACE~
Hiraeth's
Design:

Fleeting Time

For such an ambiguous name you used I think your design very much represents your theme. Those deep blues and purples really give the design an ethereal feel that has ancient time god/goddess vibes in my personal opinion. I normally hate those wings you used but in this design I think they were a wonderful choice, the fade of purple and pink is just amazing. This is a great design for your first challenge here and I can't wait to see what else you have to submit! Great job and Send a CoD for 15k please and please keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing what you make in the future!

3rd PLACE~
Given's
Design:

Genshin Impact: Venti

This design looks just like Venti! Now I don't play genishin impact so I don't know much about the character but from what i can see this design is very accurate. I love the use of feather dust, it looks just like the wind floating around the character in that reference photo. Overall this is a very successful design and a great way to start off 2022! Great job this challenge and send me a CoD for 5k - keep up the great work!

Mystery prize winner will be DMed shortly.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/4/2022 at 10:47 PM Post #607
"Fruits and Berries" Challenge

Welcome all to your first challenge of 2022! In this challenge we will be taking a looking at fruits and berries (yes that includes tomatoes!) and making designs on these different floras. I loved all the designs we've gotten in the past two challenges and I can't wait to see more designs from all of you and maybe some of you who haven't participated will this time! Anyways, good luck designing and I can't wait to see what you all bring to the challenge!

Those who have opted out:

~Requirements~

1.)Your design must be based on a fruit or berry.
2.) You must include the name of your fruit or berry.
3.) You must include a reference photo.
4.) With in your design post, you must ping not only myself but the designer that posted directly before you only. Reason being, you must create a paragraph (3 to 4 sentences long) giving them friendly feedback and or suggestion on improvement on the design and or designs currently present at that time. Please include a copy of their design you are speaking about, along with a design of your own referencing the suggestions you made so they can see visibly what you are trying to say. (The only except is the first designer to post.)
4.) Designers, if someone critiques/comments on your design you must make an attempt to make the changes the critiquer is suggesting. It is through another's opinion/vision you can see what you haven't/couldn't see before and in so doing improve on what is already done. It is a way for you to learn how to take riskses and test yourself. When you have done so, place your altered piece next to the original so we can see the changes you made in comparison. (DO NOT COPY AND PASTE their direct suggested image and take it as your own. That will not help you improve in the slightest, but will be seen as a form of cheating/theft.)

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~

Fruit: Guava

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 6:28 PM Post #608
-- Apricot --

-- Lychee --

Chaosincarnate
Level 67
Threads: 2
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 11:16 PM Post #609
~Critique~
Your Morkko looks gorgeous, but I think it's just a touch too pink. I would suggest incorporating a green or two for the leaves, as well as a couple more salmon-ish colors to override some of the more rose-toned pinks.
->

~Rambutan~

Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/5/2022 at 11:19 PM Post #610
thank you that design was messing with me LOL
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 60, 61, 62... 68, 69, 70
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.