Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's 2020 Positivity Giveaway *Winn...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:39 PM Post #1
In lieu of creating a story for wishes I've decided to go the positivity route again because I feel this is more personalized and usually a great read for anyone who might be interested or needs a pick me up. That being said, welcome to Eim's 2020 Positivity Giveaway~

The rules/how to play are simple.

Make a single post and share something positive that's Sylestia related. A great catch, something lucky that's happened to you, a feature that you liked that was released, someone on the site you feel deserves a shout out, gush about a favorite pet or project, etc. Your post does not have to be super long~ just a sentence or two will suffice. Everyone who posts will be entered into an RNG raffle by post # to win 1000 diamonds. There will be at least 25 winners/ 25k diamonds given out overall.

Posting begins now and closes at the end of Friday, 12/4 at 11:59:59 pm and the raffle will happen sometime the following morning.

*Try to not ping me for this thread please. If you forget and ping anyway, no worries.
*Only one post per player and you must be the owner of the account you're posting on.
*Notice: Multi-accounters/suspected multi-accounters do get blacklisted from all of my giveaways. Suspected multi-accounts will be reported.
*Feel free to post the diamond exchange request ahead of time on 12/4 in case your post # gets pulled so that the diamonds can be delivered right away. (If there's no exchange request, I'll ping~ please make sure to check back on Saturday, 12/5 so as not to miss the Black Friday deals~! )
Grinadon
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 21
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:47 PM Post #2
(Sylestia plot spoilers, be warned!!)

Im very happy because today I got the mother of all drops:
A forsaken guardian vene egg (A theme Im collecting :D) and one of the ancient relics. For anyone reading this that doesnt know what the ancient relics are, theyre a super rare drop and can only come from defeating the Dungeon of the forsaken boss.

Fyrebloodkit
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:47 PM Post #3
well, i'm glad for sylestia, and about it's regeneration aspect, otherwise i wouldn't have been able to have my perfect Puff Duo. My Cheshire Blue Set.

they are my first full-point set, not trying for max with them, but they are my design. So i'm happy and thankful that Shadowized showed me the site last year.

Doubly, thank you Shadowized for being my friend and showing me this wonderful place!
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:48 PM Post #4
1st of all Shoutout to Goldennautilus and Starpup5!
These two lovely players have honestly helped me get through alot with our stupid little (I say little it's 2 over 2000 page long threads) sonic roleplay and just make me feel better when i have a bad day.

Number 2 i finally got 3 max stats,which is enough to create a team and they're all leveled to at least 50

I also will forever be thankful for the wardrobe update, because i am a addicted to the wardrobe and dressing up in the wardrobe with stuff i don't have (the update just makes it easier for me)
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:55 PM Post #5
I'd like to give a big big thanks to all the people who have helped me gather lups ;w; Xav hosts my lup garden most fests so I can get tokens from them and not have to pester region chat for help. Then there's Aeri and Aelin and Tigress and Karma and Crea and now Trix and so so SO many other people who help me add to my collection and find traits and grow the lupdom. I am very grateful for all their generosity and help ;w;
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:57 PM Post #6
Completing a plethora of projects so far this year! RNG has been kind to me in many ways. Also shoutout to Thunderess, who has sent me a ny'vene catalyst every festival this year. :P

Alison280
Level 70
Snow Wars Mastermind
Threads: 151
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 3:59 PM Post #7
I am very thankful for Hailstone, who introduced me to Sylestia! :D

In the Week of Love, I got lucky for PAD and got down to the 5th round. My rewards were 2 Mythical Essences, and a Tenderheart Lup.

Aelingalathynius
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:00 PM Post #8
I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Spaceelf1 as one of the kindest, most generous players on the site. I remember when I first joined they were so helpful with explanations for anything I didn't understand - not to mention giving me discounted pets. They're just as helpful to newbies to this day - offering advice, items, and of course hats to any who pop up in region chat. Even when I've seen region chat get super hostile, I don't think I've EVER seen Spelf get angry or upset at anyone - they're one of the most understanding people I've ever met. Additionally, they're an amazing IRL pet owner - going as far as to make a mini jacuzzi for their pet axolotl Button. They're an amazing part of the Sylestia community and I'm so glad to know them :)

(They also deserve a shoutout for their always amazing avatars and pet names :D)
Snowdrop
Level 75
Brosilla's Minion
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:03 PM Post #9
I'd like to give 04lunashadow a shoutout- She's helped me with so many things and in so many ways a great friend :)
Oiseau
Level 75
Lurker of the Depths
Threads: 88
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:04 PM Post #10
Okay, so despite my join date I didn't really start playing until about a year ago. I kept getting stuck since I had an awful setup and armor. Winter fest was starting soon and I decided to try and play my first fest. It was rather slow going and I struggled a bit with named.
As boards approached, someone created a thread giving away max stat teams. I believe it was Jaidi who was giving them away.
That changed everything for me. I was able to level them rather quickly and actually started beating the named. The Lost Grove became 20x easier and I actually managed to finish all the stages so far.
It's something that will always live on in my mind
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.