Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Eim's 2020 Positivity Giveaway *Winn...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Moonleo
Level 59
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:06 PM Post #11
i wanna give a shoutout to 3 people, mushroomwithlegs she has helped me so much, lucidatum shes super sweet and supportive, and lastly ail shes helped me a lot with my story excpecially
Hiraeth
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 187
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:06 PM Post #12
This year I bred the first 6v summer meadow neph! Can't believe that was all the way back in March. :) I've also found a strangely large number of eggs in the fall fest zone hehe. Even found one ghostly treasure ryo~
The sylestian community's been wonderful this year, despite all that's going on in the real world.
Valeriem205
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 62
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:08 PM Post #13
I just wanna say thank you to everyone who has made these months bearable. This site got me back on my feet after my friend's death at the beginning of quarantine and without the small group of friends I have on this game, I don't think I would be as happy as I am. So I am saying thank you to Mush, Aeli, Uns, Saki, Mari, Wild and many other people that play Among Us with me or whoever is in our discord server. Without you guys, I would not have loved this game as much as I do.
Malachite
Level 65
Threads: 5
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:08 PM Post #14
A shoutout to Silverstream616! I don't know them very well, but they sent me a [Aurleon] Mystic Crow catalyst without any prompting, at least none that I'm aware of. o.o Nevertheless, the gift was quite appreciated! I will treasure the resulting Aurl~
Marie22
Level 75
Supernatural Shopaholic
Threads: 19
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:08 PM Post #15
I'm really grateful for the community on here. I've never played a game like this (I like leisure games/low maintenance games), and there have been countless people who have been very kind to me and helped me readily. Whether it be point placement, gear, or directing me to guides, the community on here is amazing. I'm very happy that I joined, as I've met some amazing people on here :)
LemonSoul
Level 74
Sylestiologist
Threads: 196
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:09 PM Post #16
I'm super thankful for everyone who's helped me out within the time I've been on Sylestia! I really appreciate the oh-so-friendly and outgoing community. Sometimes I still struggle with things myself and people continue to help me to this day, so thank you so much! ^-^
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:09 PM Post #17
I'm thankful for my kind friend Auroralnomad, who's helped me through lots of tough IRL stuff and has been all too generous with their things online!

I'm also thankful for Blackstar576, who's helping make my dream of a partner project true~

Also, some good RNG on this Luffy uwu

Maringu
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:14 PM Post #18
My account turned one year old this month! This game has really been fun to play and the community is great and I'm happy my friend introduced me to this game a year ago~
It was really hard for me to beat the named enemies last year and Cyradis4 and Somneli helped me with my team comp so that I could finally defeat them and that's something that will always live in my mind, thank you~ I would still be struggling and pathetically losing to them without you two~
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:33 PM Post #19
Coming back to Sylestia and the wonderful community has been one of the most positive things that's happened to me this year. I joined in 2019 but left shortly after summer fest for personal reasons, and when all the quarantining started happening, I started playing again. I was worried about starting over with people since people isn't really my thing, but so many people that I'd known from before immediately welcomed me back and I got to know so many new players as well. Sylestia provided a safe environment for me to have genuine conversations with people who cared and helped bring so many things to look forward to which is what has kept me going. I really wish I hadn't left or had come back sooner, I have made so many strong relationships, rekindled old ones, and improved myself along the way and I can't express how thankful I am to Sylestia and everyone in it, and to Krinadon, Faiona, and all the others working in the background to give us the amazing content they do. The ping list isn't big enough to fit all of these wonderful people XD I hope everyone has an amazing holidays and that you all stay safe

I have to specifically thank Aelingalathynius, Darkesse, Silverthornhearte, Pearlwish, and WhiteRabbit14 for being there for me for so long and helping me boost my confidence in myself, my abilities, and other people. You guys have given me more than I could ever repay (including the physical gifts you guys keep giving me even when I'm trying to pay you) and I don't know where I would be without you guys. I am hoping I can continue to give the same back to you guys.
Briarwood
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/30/2020 at 4:57 PM Post #20
I'd like to give a shoutout to Spaceelf1 for being super generous to me-I asked how to get a chocolate cream pie neph-and was told that I had to buy one from someone who already owned one. I definitely couldn't afford that and Spaceelf1 was kind enough to give me one for only 4k! Thank you Spaceelf1!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.