Author Thread Post
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 371
Posted: 8/16/2020 at 4:20 AM Post #1
~Closed~

~Hello and welcome to Tigress's Art Shop!~
To start off, I should say that I'm a full-time college student so art production will vary depending on how busy schoolwork is. Based on past experience, I can get nothing done when there's a fest going on so I'll be closing commission shortly before a fest and open them again afterwards.

~Pricing~
*Disclaimer: the examples may not describe their category super accurately. For example, some of the colored, no shading examples do have a bit of shading. I'm just trying to find examples for every category...

Digital Headshot
Sketch (no shading, no color): 10k or 5 dia
Clean lineart (no shading, no color): 30k or 15 dia
Colored (no shading): 40k or 20 dia
Colored (with shading): 60k or 30 dia

Digital Half-Body
Sketch (no shading, no color): 20k or 10 dia
Clean lineart (no shading, no color): 40k or 20 dia
Colored (no shading): 50k or 25 dia
Colored (with shading): 75k or 38 dia

Digital Full-Body
Sketch (no shading, no color): 35k or 18 dia
Clean lineart (no shading, no color): 50k or 25 dia
Colored (no shading): 60k or 30 dia
Colored (with shading): 100k or 50 dia

More examples of my art can be found here:
https://www.deviantart.com/tigress514/gallery/74407820/digital-art

~Rules~
1. Only one commission at a time. This helps me not get swamped and allows more people to order. You may order again as soon as you get your artwork.
2. Please don't request anything inappropriate (more than PG 13). I reserve the right to refuse a commission
3. Please ping when ordering

~Temporarily Accepting~
none atm

Commission Slots:
1. Vineyiea

Interest pings: Cececat

Notes:
Lavenderrain - 300k of credit
Edited By Tigress on 12/21/2020 at 2:24 AM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/16/2020 at 4:20 AM Post #2
~Q&A~
Do you do backgrounds?
I can add a solid color or a simple gradient for free, but other than that, I'm not doing background at the moment.

Do you do traditional drawings?
Yes, but I can't do color since I don't have the supplies. Prices will be the same as the no color digital pieces. I'm willing to try adding a touch of color if say your character absolutely must have a blue ring, but no guarantees that this will work out well since my markers suck (I press down too hard when rapidly taking notes XD).

Can I have multiple characters in one drawing?
Sure! Each additional character would cost 75% of how much it would be priced individually. For example, two colored full-body characters w/shading would cost 100k + 0.75*100k = 175k

When do I need to pay?
I don't need payment until I deliver the art. If you need additional time, I'm willing to work something out. However, I would like to get paid within a week of delivering the artwork.

Do you take other forms of payment?
I will definitely consider tagged puffs and 6v PB offspring. When the fest comes around, I'm generally looking for puff seeds, greater vials, and fest currency. I'll include a list below with temporarily accepted payments. Please note that I won't add you to the list until we figure out a trade, so it's possible that someone else may take the last slot.

May I see WIP pieces?
Sure! If you ask, I'll try to remember. If you're ordering a sketch or lineart, I may finish in one sitting so there won't be much WIP to show. I don't mind making little corrections though. :)
If you're getting a colored piece, I will usually ask for input before coloring / input about colors.

What do I do if the commission slots are full?
I can add you to the waiting ping list. Whenever a slot opens up, I will ping the entire list. Whoever requests first gets the slot (not the first person on the list).

Is there a newbie discount?
Yes! 25% off if your account is less than 60 days old :)
Edited By Tigress on 9/27/2020 at 12:24 AM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/16/2020 at 4:20 AM Post #3
~Artwork Raffle~

How this works:
Once per raffle round (approx a week give or take), you may submit one commission request to the raffle. At the end of the week (probably Friday), I will select one person and draw their commission for free. Since I am doing this for free, you can get anywhere between a sketch to a fully shaded and colored drawing (unlikely but possible). It really depends on how busy I am. If you won a round, please don't enter again for 2-3 rounds (just to give others a shot).

Rules to follow otherwise you won't get counted:
1. Ping me!
2. Have a complete description / ref pic in your entry post
3. Only one submission per round

Curent Entries:
Edited By Tigress on 8/16/2020 at 4:45 AM.
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/16/2020 at 4:53 AM Post #4
Showcasing some favorites here ^^
(Sorry for the giant pictures)

Edited By Tigress on 9/27/2020 at 12:29 AM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 11:54 AM Post #5
Hi Tigress! I just want to say first that your art looks awesome <3

I'd like to request a digital half-body drawing, of this. (with color please <3)
I have a specific pose in mind for this; and it accompanies a certain word (think the kind of format you'd see used for an emote or sticker), I don't know if that costs extra, but I'm willing to pay it ^^

The idea is that this character is looking kind of bored/angry (a kind of mixture of the two), and his fingers are in the process of making quotation marks (like when someone says something sarcastically), with the word "SPECTATION" in all caps in front of him.
I hope I explained that well-
Thank you for taking your time to read this <3
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 5:25 PM Post #6
Aww, thanks! I'll do my best.

A couple clarifying questions, do you want the character to be drawn in the emote style or just the word? I did a quick google search since I wasn't too familiar with emotes. They appear to be chibi styles characters with really exaggerated expressions? If you have specific examples, that would be nice :)
I think I can work with this style. No extra fee needed :)

As for your character, let me make sure I'm interpreting the picture correctly...
The character has short pink hair, has a visor on slightly tilted to the side, and a purple headband/cap with a purple tentacle attached?
Are the oversized hands and ears part of the character or just the animation style? (as in, do those need to remain in those proportions in my drawing?)

I can probably get started tonight if I get my hw done at a reasonable hour. :)

As for pricing, if you want shading, this will be 75k. Does that work?
Edited By Tigress on 8/19/2020 at 3:39 AM.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 6:08 PM Post #7
The headband is in fact not a headband, but the imitation of hair on the character's head. He's what is known as an Octoling; essentially an Octopus that can take a human-like form.
I believe that the proportions are just because of the animation style; they can definitely be smaller.
75k works absolutely fine for me ^^
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #8
Ah, I see. Gottcha. :)
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Posted: 8/18/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #9
You're the best, Tigress! <3
Tigress
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Posted: 8/25/2020 at 6:45 PM Post #10
Hello :) Sorry I just started your OC.
Here's a sketch so if there's anything at all that you'd like me to change, please let me know :)

Did I capture the bored/angry expression the way you envisioned it?
Are the eyes too dark?
And what's supposed to be on the visor? I can't really make it out.

I'm still fiddling with the text, so if you have any feedback on that, let me know :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.