I'm dying to start an RPG
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 11:46 AM Post #22
Wanna sign up?

This one is on my own jsut because

I have other better ideas for collab RPGs hat dont involve playing with unstable OCs
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 11:48 AM Post #23
Yeah sure save me one, I need to do smth about my WIP lol
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 11:49 AM Post #24
Lol
Check discord
Saved
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 11:57 AM Post #25
Jeez what a huge signup form xD

IGN
Larkien

Name
Dashiell Griffin

Sexuality
Straight

Appearance

Not my art, has darker hair

Personality
Kinda innocent and super mellow, and is really good at solving puzzles. He'd rather stay at home with a good book than be in the action. Oh, and he loves cats. Little kids tend to like him, and he's kind of a pushover. Other than that, he's really easy to get along with and quite likable.

- A good number puzzle
- Reading
- Rainy days

Dislikes
- Dirty things and discomfort or anything like that
- Disorganized things
- A lot of chaos in general

Random Funfact About the Character
Is really, really, really cat-obsessed once you get to know him

Favorite Food
Orange juice (does that count)

Favorite Animal
Housecat

Favorite Hobby
Solving puzzles

School
Public Highschool

Other
Clownfish don't rule

Edited By Larkien on 7/6/2020 at 12:29 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:28 PM Post #26
Lol stop disturbing me and anyways heres ur first one

Its anot two weeks before school starts up and your parents finally decided you needed to get out and meet some people your age instead of spending all day with a book. Hence, you find yourself on the porch with the instructions of, be back by dinnertime" and the while afternoon in front of you.

To your left you can see a welcoming looking house with a ell-dressed (as in, the latest fashions without the expensive clothes) boy with cobalt and red hair tryign and fialing to teach a poodle to sit. The poodle just keeps getting very distracted by the boys shoes.

To your right is what is practically a mansion, where a bunch of blond boys are lounging abot and occassionally getting into small tussles while an older boy around your age watches form the shade of a large leafy tree near the street.

The park iss just about visible down the road. Heres a library and market area there.

Where do you go?
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:31 PM Post #27
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=90939&page=3#26
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:28 PM
Lol stop disturbing me and anyways heres ur first one

Its anot two weeks before school starts up and your parents finally decided you needed to get out and meet some people your age instead of spending all day with a book. Hence, you find yourself on the porch with the instructions of, be back by dinnertime" and the while afternoon in front of you.

To your left you can see a welcoming looking house with a ell-dressed (as in, the latest fashions without the expensive clothes) boy with cobalt and red hair tryign and fialing to teach a poodle to sit. The poodle just keeps getting very distracted by the boys shoes.

To your right is what is practically a mansion, where a bunch of blond boys are lounging abot and occassionally getting into small tussles while an older boy around your age watches form the shade of a large leafy tree near the street.

The park iss just about visible down the road. Heres a library and market area there.

Where do you go?

(How am I disturbing you xD)

Dash frowns at the boy with the funny hair and stares at him for a little bit. Then he makes up his mind to head towards the library.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:38 PM Post #28
As you walk towards the park, and thus, the library, you see several other teens out and about along the way.

A large mansion's property is across form your house by you cant see in due to all the trees.

The house after the blond kids' place is surprisingly much smaller then many places on the street-here relaly is a lot of variety here. A brunette boy is sketching in a tree and only glances up when you pass by.

Music is coming out of the garage of a house next to the large mansion property and inside a few girls are doing somethign or other, thoguh it's hard to tell.

At the end of the street the house next to the garage of girls seems quite quiet, while the house on your side of the street's only interesting factor is the boy tryign to unjam a lawn mower and rolling his eyes at the house across the street.

On front is the park.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:47 PM Post #29
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=90939&page=3#28
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:38 PM
As you walk towards the park, and thus, the library, you see several other teens out and about along the way.

A large mansion's property is across form your house by you cant see in due to all the trees.

The house after the blond kids' place is surprisingly much smaller then many places on the street-here relaly is a lot of variety here. A brunette boy is sketching in a tree and only glances up when you pass by.

Music is coming out of the garage of a house next to the large mansion property and inside a few girls are doing somethign or other, thoguh it's hard to tell.

At the end of the street the house next to the garage of girls seems quite quiet, while the house on your side of the street's only interesting factor is the boy tryign to unjam a lawn mower and rolling his eyes at the house across the street.

On front is the park.

Dash ignores all of the kids once again and continues towards the park. He didn't really feel the need to go meet his neighbors for the time being.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/6/2020 at 12:51 PM Post #30
The park is mostly empty. A few fmailies having picnics, couples wlakign around, things client hot. Its a nice pair with plenty of trees, a large lake, playgrounds, etc.

The library is at the north end. A white haired boy with glasses is arguing with a black haired one over the fact he has more then 5 thick books in his arms. The black haired guy, on the othe grand, has nothing but a manual on 10) ways to make an impromptu screwdriver. Both boys looks surprisingly similar, minus the fact that the white haired one is practically whitewashed whe he other guy looks ready for anfuneral.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 104, 105, 106
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.