Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Harry potter Rp
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 8:47 AM Post #11
Draco looked at the floor and sighed "yoir friends are some thing" he said and looked at her and smiled softly he wanted it ask about her father after all Sirius was close to his mother. Draco looked at her "d-do you miss him? Your father, Sirius?" He asked looking into her eyes with her own

Evelyn smiled at him he eemed nice and kinda handsome"im glad" shd said amd noticed people was showing off their patronus and she smiled "what is your patronus?" She asked amd Vasil smirked and pulled put his wand and cast the spell as his patronus spell and a lion appeared "its a lion, im proud and strong so it fits me" he said and she smiled "cool!!" She said
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 4/12/2020 at 8:47 AM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 9:27 AM Post #12
I froze slightly and inhaled sharply, biting my tongue before a looked away, my dad had gotten away if it werent for Harry Potter. I nodded "of course I do... Hes the only family I really have left aside from these guys" I said motioning to my Hogwarts house. I stared down at the dessert now on my plate when I looked up I smiled and shrugged "I just hope he's alright" I said.

(I dont know Krum's patronus some Harry Potter fan am I!)

Vicktor shook his head at his friend and looked at her "what is your patronus?" He asked smiling slightly, he could still feel girls and guys fanning over him as he shifted uncomfortably.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 4:59 PM Post #13
// actually viktor's is never announced I even looked it uo myself a lot of people think it could be something like a falcon,shark or some other brave animal or a Bulgarian animal

//i finished my oc with the help of this

Draco felt guilty and reached over and placed his hand on top of us a strangely uncharacteristic action of the Slytherin student " my mum told me about him I'm sure he's fine just lying low protect you" he reassured as best as he could unlike his father his mother raised him with love did he was capable of love. Draco let her hand go and gave her a smile and grabbed a drink hoping to distract himself from his flustered faxe hoping it would go away

Evelyn smiled "I'll show you" she said and spun around her skirt flowing around her legs and pulled out her wand a 13.5 length rosewood with unicorn hair core and pointed it at the ground " expecto patronum" she said in her British accent as her Petronas appeared a Labrador retriever that ran around her legs making her laugh happily. Vasil soon caat his Petronas as his lion appreaed and stood proudly next to him
Edited By Misswitchcraft on 4/12/2020 at 5:01 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 5:07 PM Post #14
(So would it be wrong if my character had a crush on him? O-o)

I smiled at him warmly, "thanks Draco" I said smiling. "Yea... I miss him a lot but he is safer undercover..." I said smiling dimly before taking a drink.

Vicktor Krum smiled before bringing out his wand and casting, "Expecto Patronum" a large falcon flew over doing flips and barrel rolls.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 5:28 PM Post #15
//im unsure technically Sammy and Draco would be second cousins, I'd recommend looking it up I am not certain

Fraco glaced at Viktor and that girl Eveyn never like Evelyn her mother was a traitor Who who designed the pure blood ways and married a man who was the half blood son pf a muggle born "krum showing off" he said and turned around and looked at sammy. She was beautful long beautiful golden blonde hair and her perfect eyes always took his breath away he knew he was in love with her on the second he meet her all thoses years ago when he first arrived at Hogwarts not even Pansy Parkinson or Astoria greengrass was as pretty as her.

Eveyln eyes lit up as she followed the falcon she only ever seen them in books and in her opinion it was rather beautiful the way it's fathers looked "woah" she said and her eyes glaced at Viktor and she smiles. Itade sense Viktor was a amazing seeker and a natual on the broom and on the quidditch field like it was his second nature. Eveyn was never intrested in sport but krum seemd to change that. Evelyn saw some girls including hermonie check out Victor and she flet strangely jealous ao ahe sat down next to him but a little closer
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 5:39 PM Post #16
(Well if second cousins it technically isnt illegal... Twice removed so I dont see anything wrong lmao)(oh yea and her pet that she brought is a black cat named Ash)

I giggled at him and shook my head, "whats your patronus Draco? I have never seen yours..." I said moving my head to the side smiling in mischief. As I ran my hand through my hair and I glanced at Vicktor and them.

Vicktor sensed her sit closer and glanced at her amused, "jealous?" He asked raising an eyebrow and he smiled and the patronus slowly melted into nothingness.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 8:46 PM Post #17
@Toothless3342543: Just because isn't illegal doesn't mean it's right, as its still incest maybe change your characters bloodline and Petronas as people can get rather mean when it comes to things like incest

@Misswitchcraft: am I the only one who found Viktor krum and hermonie relationship creppy? She waa around 14 and he was 17/18 and she underage. Also he kinda followed her and would stare at her while she was in the library.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 8:51 PM Post #18
Oh yea thats fair... Sorry :\ well her last name will be changed to Willow, then Sirius Black will be her God Father... I apologize if I made it seem as bad as I did...
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 8:52 PM Post #19
It's not your fault you didn't realise, its a simple mistake if you're still worried maybe check out guide on how to make a Harry Potter OC they can be rather helpful. Have a nice day :)
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/12/2020 at 8:57 PM Post #20
Well I didnt know that the malfoys and the blacks were realted in general and I thought I was a Harry Potter fan!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.