Page 1 1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 3:57 PM Post #1
Sammy X Draco and Eveyn X Viktor

~~

The long awaited day had arrived the triwizard torment btween Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Durmstrang Institute, and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and the Durmstrang students and Beauxbatons finished their displays and Beauxbatons was graceful and elegant while the Durmstrang display was rather intimidating and now the displays was over dumbledore ket all students intermingled and sit where ever they want they didn't have to say within their house seating aragemets.

~

Draco sighed as he watched crab and goyel stuff their faces with food like pigs and sighed again and moved away as they made a mess thoses boys made pigs look refined cultivated his bright silver grey eyes looked at sammy and he stood up wanting to sit next to her and walked over and sat down right next to her and grabbed a plate. Draco never admit it but he found sammy beautful her hair her eyes perfect and she was a pure blood she was almost perfect her only fault was she was friends with harry potter. Draco leaned over towards the food gathering food he liked and put it on his plate "malfoy! Why are you here?" Asked a male ravenclaw student and the platinum blonde haird boy gestured towards his friend's and the student nodded.

Evelyn laughed softly a small gentle laugh at fred and George who now sat across the table they had both moved from the Griffin door table to the hufflepuff table and was now telling jokes to the hufflepuff girls. Eveyn ran her hand though her light blonde hair as she looked at the food unsure what she should eat her blue eyes focused on the food oblivious to the outer students . A male Durmstrang looked at ivor than at his friend Viktor krum and pointed to ron and hermoine "i think you have a fan boy" he said watching as ron loiked at him like an excited school girl meeting her celebrity boyband idol "the girl nexy to him cute" he said meaning hermonie and walked off sitting at the end of the Hufflepuff table
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 4:03 PM Post #2
I sat and glanced at Draco a small smile on my face, "oh come on hes with me let him be he means no harm" I said simply while most of the Ravenclaws looked stunned and shocked. "Close your mouths, your going to catch flies" I said and raised a brow at them, they went back to what they were doing. "What do you think of this triwizard tournament?" I asked glancing at Draco.

(Do you want me to control Krum....? I think that would be awesome... But I am unsure what he would do...)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 4:19 PM Post #3
//yes please, look up his personality and his friend sat near Evelyn so he can sit with hermonie or btween his friend and Evelyn

Draco glaced at his friend sammy black and srugged "alright, heard its dangerous so might be intresting to watch" he said and acowled at the ravenclaw students and grabbed some chicken and placed it onto the plate he remembered that hia father wanted to take part but was never chosen "what do you think sam?" He said trying to be polite like his mother had taught him as he took a biteof chicken being part of the malfoy family he leaned to eat properly

Evelyn looked at the male drumstrng student "hello, my name is Eveyn Winterbourn its nice to meet you." She said and smiled "your performance was amazing i loved end with the fire performance" ahe added and he smiled and hlef out his hand "thank you my names Vasil Aleksandrov im glad you liked it" he said in a thick accent and smirked at her and took a sip of his drink and contined talking to Evelyn in a friendly manner
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 4:45 PM Post #4
I shrugged "I hope no one gets hurt..." I said and smiled before looking around "its gonna be quite exciting, I wonder whose gonna get involved" I said looking around and eating some of my salad.

Vicktor glanced and noticed a girl, his friend sitting next to her and he stood and sat next her, "hello I am Vicktor Krum, and you are?" He asked his friend smirked and shook his head.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 6:23 PM Post #5
Draco followed her gaze "maybe the Wesley family and that Vicktor" he said his voice chaning when he mentioned Wesleys his dislike for them obvious and he took a sip of his drink "do you miss him? Your father" he asked softly ignoring the squeals of girls looking at Viktor and harry potter. Draco didn't know why girls liked them so much he wished he was popular maybe enough to get sammy's affections

Evelyn glaced at the handsom Bulgarian student and gave a shy smile "hello Viktor, my name is Evelyn....Evelyn Winterbourn its nice to meet you" she said in a soft British accent "i saw your match at the world cup your team was amazing me and ron loved it" she said and and smiled as the male student Viktor was extremly popular and and famous he had thousands of fangirls
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 6:27 PM Post #6
I glanced at him amused, "the twins are only 16 and the age limit is 17... And Krum... Maybe I could see it... He seems... A bit... Cocky though" I spoke softly and continued to eat, I glanced at him quickly smiling to myself, Draco is probably one of my bestfriends, I have had a crush on him since year 1, his white hair and silver eyes always brightened my day.

Krum smiled and nodded in respect his eyes sparkling, "thank you..." He spoke politely. The game that the after party was ruined by Death Eaters.
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 4/11/2020 at 6:28 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 6:40 PM Post #7
Draco smiled softly at her a rare true smile he only showed for her and glaced at krum "yes he is, he showed off at the world cup cocky is a understament i could be a much better seeker than him " he said and turned around reached over to get a slice of strawberry cream cake his hand accidentally brushing agiants sammys making him blush a little "s-sorry" he said

Evelyn smiled she remembered the death eater attack she had received a burn in her left wrist trying to protect her a small Child her wrist was wrapped up "i....im sorry it ended badly and that Ireland defeated you" she said and smiled fed smirked "vickie! Evelyn thinks your cuter than the Ireland seeker" he teased laughing as Evelyn flicked a pea at him "h-hey!!" She said
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 6:47 PM Post #8
I looked at him a small blush melted onto my cheeks, and I smiled warmly at him "its alright" I said and grabbed a ginger cookie placing it on my plate. "Well I was cheering for his team but not him..." I said smiling but the blush was yet to leave. "I have always wanted to join the quidditch team it would be fun, my mom played on the team" I said smiling.

Vicktor chuckled at the pea that was thrown, as he shrugged "yea a game is game they were very good sportsmen thats for sure" he struggled with the language a little bit and shook his head in embarrassment.

(Sorry for lack of description)
Edited By Toothless3342543 on 4/11/2020 at 6:50 PM.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 7:03 PM Post #9
//it's fine

Draco was about to say something when Stacey Ashton (nade up) a ravenclaw student smiled "Sammy and Draco sitting in a tree k i s s i n g we first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a carriage" she said and looked at the two students. Draco blushed a deep Scarlett red that was more Reder than the gryffindor house colour he looked kinda cute all fluated

Fred laughed at Evelyn and stood up "got to go and teaae ron about his man crush" he said meabing ron and his friendly devotion to the Bulgarian seeker. Eveyn looked at Viktor still blushing " please ignore that" she said and smiled and smiled she was glad he didn't seem to notice fred's comment "you should have won mr Krum, you was clealry better" she said took a sip of her orange juice
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 4/11/2020 at 7:08 PM Post #10
My cheeks flamed up and I hid my face in my hands, "Stace... Go bother your brother..." I hissed and kept my face covered, some of the Ravenclaws laughed I moved my hands and looked at them sharply and they laughed and looked away in amusement.

Vicktor cocked his head, "Vicktor is enough, no need to be so formal" he said and laughed at Fred's remark about Ron's man crush, he picked at the food in front of him and smiled "nah... We're about equal he's actually a good guy" Vicktor said smiling.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.