Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Harry potter Rp
Page 105 1, 2, 3... 104, 105, 106, 107 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 5:25 AM Post #1041
Evelyn closed her eyes and rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes softly "it must be something.....I heard gossip they erase memories of visitors to keep its location secret" she said. Evelyn didn't know much about his school except it was good with teaching dark arts

Draco was happy doing anything as long as it wants to girly he just wanted to spend time with Sammy "I'm alright with pratiacly anything just don't make me sing a duet to a cheesey love songs" he said and looked around Hermione was dancing with Ron but kept glacining at Viktor and draco surprised at who their dates was while Harry was getting teased by the twins about ginny
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 11/19/2020 at 4:31 PM Post #1042
//Hey long time no see! I hope you are doing alright!

Viktor shrugged and kissed her temple softly, "well... It is a secret... and not even gonna lie to you... It's autopilot... I don't know where it is but when I am absentmindedly walking about and want to go home my body knows... You know?" He asked hoping it made a little bit of sense his eyes tracing her facial features as the music played in the background and he smiled warmly.

I giggled at him, explaining he didn't like cheesy singing and I smiled in amusement as I yawned slightly, "maybe a movie...?" I asked rubbing my face gently.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 8:48 AM Post #1043
//I'm fine, I was looking after my grandmother as my grandfather got covid and was unable to take care of her but now he better and got the all clear so I'm back home

Evelyn opened her eyes and her blue eyes gazed into his "ah so they erase students memories along with visitors.....that a lot" she said and remembered that Grindelwald became fascinated with the Deathly Hallows, to the point of appropriating their runic symbol as his own personal emblem and engraving it on the walls of Durmstrang prior to his departure and he also killed Viktor grandfather so it must have been hard to see that symbol every time he went there. Evelyn pulled him closer and stroked the fluffy part of his red dress robes "is this fur real?"

Draco smiled at her and kissed the top of her hand "like a video tape or DVD or going to the cinnima?" He asked softly and stepped back getting another glass of punch/drink each was a different colour and gave one to Sammy "What favourites do you think these are?" He thought softly and smiled as he opened the glasses
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 2:26 PM Post #1044
//Well I am glad they are doing better along with yourself.

Viktor smiled at her warmly, before nodding slightly and he sighed slightly, "I don't remember much of home really, but realistically you're my home" He said cheesy and he smiled at her like a goof, the smile reaching his eyes and he squeezed her lightly.

I smiled at Draco and shrugged "I don't know" I said smiling as I grabbed the one he handed me my eyes glistened happily.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 3:15 PM Post #1045
//Yes they are grandfather is tough as nails XD my grandmother is a nutter in a good way

Evelyn eyes widened at his remark still surprised by his strange romantic behaviour as she heard drumstrang students was the opposite of romantic and was rugged and somewhat cold and distant and kinda manly "hobby Viktor be careful and don't let igor hear he already thinks I trying to seduce you into leaving your quiddich team and join hogwarts" she said

Fred weasley make fake gagging motions "that was so cheesey" he said and pretended to faint while George, Angela and basil watched from the sidelines and rolled there eyes "Viktor you alright? You being.....romantic insted of the quiet loner who a grump" he said and smiled at Evelyn "I'm gonna check the punch in case it's spiked" he said

Draco took a sip of the blue coloured drink and "ah well when you decide on the movie let me know alright?" He said and glaced around seeing people dancing "ah the band is returning from their break, I wonder what songs they play next" he said out loud to himself
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 11/22/2020 at 8:41 PM Post #1046
Viktor chuckled and his cheeks dusted an amused pink as he looked at Evelyn amused as he watched the band come back from their break. Viktor hummed gently and he chuckled "trust me Igor doesn't scare me as much as he should..." He said in thought as he tapped his fingers on Evelyn.

I laughed slight taking a gently sip and sighing, "well... Since it's almost Christmas should we watch something like the Nightmare Before Christmas (I don't know if that was out yet... I am just bringing up movie ideas) as I hummed in thought.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 1:22 PM Post #1047
//it was realeased in 1993 ^^ and lion king was released in 1994 where this goblet of fire takes place

Evelyn watched his fingers tapping her shoulder like some sort of drum "really? Hmm I heard Karkaroff was seen by both students and parents alike as unprincipled and egotistical, leading many parents to withdraw their children from Durmstrang during his administration since he encouraged a environment dominated by fear and intimidation from his students. people actually pulled their children out of drumstrang when he took over as headmaster......as he was a former deatheater" she mumbled to herself out loud

Draco smiled warmly at her "ahh I heard that movie before that Eveyln invited Harry and his friends to watch it with a few others and Crab ditched me can you believe that" he said and huffed to himself "crab will make a fool of himself for either a girl or food" he said and laughed "come on let's get good food and sneak into your common room as you have the magical creatures to keep an eye on" he said and smiled softly
Edited By Apache on 12/19/2020 at 1:26 PM.
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 2:21 PM Post #1048
//thanks. Appreciate that, I didn't want to mention it and they be like "huh?".

Viktor shrugged, "yeah, he scares parents but I am not like everyone else... He doesnt 'Scare, Scare' me..." He said smiling warmly at her, "but you are not wrong" he said kissing her forehead gently.

I smiled and nodded happily my eyes shining as I followed bim ready to see the little creature I had in my room.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 2:39 PM Post #1049
//it's fine, I often look up movies and songs released in 1994 like Kung Fu fighting was released that year, I can imagine Sammy and Evelyn singing that song and draco and Viktor being confused as noun of them know king th XD

Evelyn giggled softly when he kissed her " at least that makes one of us he creeps me out he's the type of person you will not want to be locked in a cupboard with" she said softly and pulled Viktor closer " it'll honestly I don't think anything scares you" she said thinking Viktor was unafraid of everything like the fictional Heroes in the stories she read as a child though in reality he most likely had some fears hello was frightened of spiders (made up) and Cedric had a fear of snakes (made up)

Draco took sammy's hand in his own and lead her out of the dancehall and together they make their way down to the Slytherin common room where Draco quickly went inside grab it and his pyjamas and some food and sweets and Sally's Christmas present as well as the gifts he received and walked outside letting her lead him to the Ravenclaw common room covering her his ears as Sammy solved the riddle to let herself in. Draco smiled as he remembered it would be Christmas tomorrow as the Yule ball took place on Christmas Eve " I haven't seen the movie but Nightmare Before Christmas is it good? My father never really let me watch anything cartoon based he didn't like them I thought there are childish and I should be watching mature things as their heir to the Malfoy name and manner" he said
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 8:03 PM Post #1050
Viktor smiled and kissed her nose amused, "the only thing I am actually scared of anything, it's losing you" he said smiling and looking into her eyes gently, "I would feel... Not myself if you were hurt or missing... It's hard not seeing you" he said honestly and his grip tightened gently around her smiling warmly.

I lead him to my dorm and allowed him in my eyes warm "yeah its an amazing move, it's my favorite movie" I said looking at him happily as I look around "just a sec let me get into my pajamas..." I got into warm Pjs and stretched out my back slightly. "ready?" I asked smiling happily.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 104, 105, 106, 107
This Page loaded in 0.022 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.