Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Harry potter Rp
Page 106 1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 9:00 PM Post #1051
Evelyn blushed deeply and glaced at the floor "hey?! What did I say about stop being cute" she said and pretended to pout a blush still on her face " you must have some faces wireless spiders,Needles, My uncle and his son, inclosed spaces and hights it's not really a fear I just don't like them" she said and looked at Viktor

Professor Snaps walked over towards Evelyn and Viktor and tapped her shoulder "the ball will be over in a hour I suggest you either start packing up and leaving having a last dance or finishing of the refreshments..........and can someone take Mr longbottom to his common room" shape said though he yelled out the part about poor Neville Longbottom who had fallen asleep his table

Draco Malfoy exited the ravenclaw boys bathroom wearing his pyjamas which was the official pyjamas that Hogwarts gave the students once they had been given their house though some students wore there own pyjamas " I thought The Princess Bride was your favourite movie sorry I fell asleep halfway through that one" he said being the typical teenage boy he wasn't really into romance movies that girls loved
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Threads: 28
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 9:16 PM Post #1052
Viktor chuckled slightly his eyes warm as he looked at Evelyn, his eyes sparkled in amusement "oh you know I love your face, always will" he said kissing her forehead. "Would you like to go for a walk before heading to bed?" He asked smiling warmly.

I shrugged "I like loads of movies" I said giggling and kissing his cheeks, "I like your pajamas" I said smiling happily.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 9:29 PM Post #1053
Evelyn smiled softly and watched as Professed magonagoll woke up Neveil and lead him to the gryffindor common room luckily she was the gryffindor head so it won't cause any problems her just walking in there in the middle of the night " I don't know what happens at Drumstrang place but unfortunately walking around the grounds at night seems to be forbidden at Hogwarts......wait have you solved that golden egg problem?" She asked and took his hand in her own leading him out of the room

Draco scratched the back of his head "thanks I believe ravenclaw's have a similar one that blew with the the Ravenclaw logo on the pocket" he said looking at her pjs that suited her rather well "come on let's put the movie on" he said and pulled out his wand using it to heat the popcorn and make it pop so we didn't have to use a microwave and grabbed a few cans of fizzy drinks and placed them on the table in front of the Tv
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 9:38 PM Post #1054
Viktor shrugged gently "to an extent...?" He said scratching his head gently in thought, as he hummed in thought and smiling gently. "And forbidden? Makes sense" He said tapping his chin gently and smiling slightly "well we should call it a night then hey?" He asked looking at Evelyn warmly his eyes warm as he kissed her cheek gently.

I looked down at my blue PJ's "honestly these are not my favorite but they are comfy, I woulda preferred a darker blue but this is a nice blue" I said humming "sure lets get this movie started". I set up the movie and waited for it to get ready on the menu.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 9:52 PM Post #1055
Evelyn shrugged she had planed to take him to the hufflepuff perfects bathroom so he could learn the truth after all she heard Cedric tell people how he solved the egg by placing it and the water but if he had solved it maybe they should call it a night and part always "part ways.....right it's Christmas and your parents are here I guess it's only natural that you spend Christmas with them" she said softly and gave him a brief kiss on the lips and let his hand go "I'll see you the day after boxing day I suppose" she said and gave him a closed eyed smile

Draco Shrugged I suppose he could understand that no one allowed to alter or even dye their hogwarts pyjamas maybe during the Christmas sales you could get some dog food pyjamas "ah well as long as they're comfortable that's fine it's not like you saying that much you can't sleep and you don't really see when you're asleep" he said and and watched as the movie started playing it seems like it wasn't animatedly movie with a slight Gothic tone and art style
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/19/2020 at 10:32 PM Post #1056
Viktor sighed and grabbed her arm gently, "just because my parents are here means I don't want to spend Christmas with you... If you would like I will come get you when you leave your dorm" he said looking down at her warmly, his eyes studying her a warm smile on his face as he kept a light hold on her forearm. He was smiling at her happily.

I laughed slightly and leaned on his shoulder to watch the movie, my eyes studying the tone and Halloween like appearances at the moment, tapping allowing with the tune that played.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/20/2020 at 11:01 AM Post #1057
Evelyn smiled softly and nodded "alright my family is aboard on business so I am free at the moment" she said and pulled him closer into her arms and hugged him tightly and closed her eyes "alright Viktor I'll see you than" she said and kissed him on the lips and pulled away

Draco leaned back into the chair watching the movie as it played and opened a can of Pepsi and took a sip of the drink he wasn't really a fan of musicals but if she liked it it it made him happy for her "so that guy make a female Frankenstein's monster called Sally for what purpose?" He asked looking at the pretty monster

//If you want to timeskip to a certain point just let me know
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/20/2020 at 5:38 PM Post #1058
//Hey sorry for long wait, My laptop did the funky chicken

Viktor smiled at her happily kissing her forehead after she pulled away, "I am so freaking lucky" he mumbled happily. "Goodnight Love, see you tomorrow" he said happily. His eyes warm as he gave her a good night kiss and studied her face, "Good night" he said again as he turned to go to where they were staying.

I chuckled "I think its because he was lonely.... That would make the most sense would it not?" I asked humming in thought "that... and she is under lock and key" I said slightly "its a twisted holiday love story type of thing" I explained.
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Posted: 12/21/2020 at 12:39 PM Post #1059
//I'll have to take your word for that as I never heard of the funkie chicken lol

Evelyn watched as Viktor made his way to the drumstrang ship and smiled before she turned around and walked in the opposite direction towards the Hufflepuff common room and she got out of her dress and redressed into a warmer outfit that was popular in the 90's and snuck outside straight into the forbidden forest where Acromantulas, Thestrals, Centaur, Werewolves and other creatures lived

Draco tilted his head " made himself an extremely young boy who he keeps prisoner well that is romantic" he said and smirked "too bad Jack Skeleton will probably steal her....and next year we should dress up as the characters for Halloween" he said and smiled softly "you be a .uch prettier sally" he said softly and smirked pulling her closer into his song " are you sure this is a Christmas movie?" He said
Toothless3342543
Level 67
The Tender
Posted: 12/21/2020 at 4:48 PM Post #1060
//Well my laptop was trying to update then ended up doing some funky stuff so it was unusable at the moment.

Viktor smiled as he got into a loose shirt and sweats to relax he smiled happily, his eyes staring ahead as he thought about the dance, and Evelyn it woulda been so different if it weren't for her and it made him feel much more free. He hummed in thought about the second task tapping the pad of his fingers into the table next to him in thought.

I giggled slightly, "just wait, It will show" I said smiling warmly "and you would be a pretty handsome Jack Skeleton" I admitted smiling happily.

//We can time skip unless you has a plan :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 105, 106, 107
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.