Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Sylesti species tier list!
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 2/16/2020 at 6:10 PM Post #21
I'm not being rude about it, I am stating my opinion, and I love the other art. I love the new art of the Nytekrie but not the old ones. You don't have to listen to me or my opinion.
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 2/17/2020 at 12:05 PM Post #22
if someone said 'Eww. Hate the art, hate the style, hate the concept ' of something you drew and thinks you should delete your art, you would probably find that rude, no? theres constructive criticism and theres rude bashing. your comments were not constructive.
Cadri
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 156
Posted: 2/17/2020 at 2:04 PM Post #23

I love every species on sylestia so much!! I spent like 1 hour trying to decide on my favorite ;P
Edited By Stormclan666 on 2/17/2020 at 2:10 PM.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 2/17/2020 at 2:27 PM Post #24

Nixies are cute lol
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/18/2020 at 9:41 AM Post #25

I have unpopular opinions lol
(but I adore Aurls)

I would be a complete liar if I said any one of these species was worse than what I could do, I am flabbergasted by the incredible work of our awesome artists! Squeeeeeeeeeee
...but, still can't wait for revamps.
Makes 'em look astounding.
Edited By Mystiria827 on 2/22/2020 at 8:14 PM.
Lampyridae
Level 70
The Perfectionist
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 7:25 PM Post #26
Ahh...it just links to a the make-a-list page. I think you have to download and reupload the tier list image.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 8:10 PM Post #27
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:[ made this before I found an uploading site that my computer didn't block hehe
Edit: fix'd it :)
Edited By Mystiria827 on 2/22/2020 at 8:14 PM.
Lostbunny
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 2/23/2020 at 3:51 PM Post #28

Kinda uber-customized mine.. *shrugs*
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 2/28/2020 at 8:01 PM Post #29

I'll give my reasoning as well ^-^

So first I have Lupora and Morkko because they're my absolute favorites! I love the way they look and even though I'm not the biggest fan of all their traits I still find them cute.

Next I have Nixis, Nytes, and Ryos. I LOVE all of them, they make up the majority of my mission and aprty teams, along with Morks, but I think they all could use a little bit of improvement before they make it up to first place.

In the B slot we have Nephinis, Qitaris, Vulnyx, and Lighira. Now, don't get me wrong, they're all quite stunning but they just aren't exactly my cup of tea. They're all growing on me though.

Next we have Puffadore, Faelora, Sylvorpa, and Ferrikki. Again, I like them but they just aren't my style. Faelora deserve new traits so I'm waiting for a revamp before I make a major decision on them. Puffadore used to be my favorite but somehow fell out of favor after I came back from hiatus. Vorpas are really cool actually and I have two or three on my missions squad. I only like the crazy colored ones though. Rikkis are cute, but they remind me of squirrels and Luffox.

In D we have Draeyl, Aurleon, Kelpari, and Ny'Venes. I used to be huge fan of Venes, again, I just didn't like them as much after a while. Draeyl are slowly growing on me. Slowly. Aurleon are cute and all but I don't like their design very much. Kelpari are nice an all but they're traits confuse me sometimes and although I have some I'm very picky when it comes to them.

Next is Griffi and Lunemara. I have two Lunes, they're cute, but they're also very well put together and don't hurt my eyes. Other Lunes, unless they have a coordinating color palate and traits, I practically loathe. It's got something to do with the eyes, wings, and body. I'm not sure what though. I have ONE Griffi who I adore but others seem crowded or boring to me. Not sure how to explain it.

Lastly are Aerdini, Bulbori, and Luffox... Ugh. Aerdini remind me of rip off dragons that bred with insects; I just don't like them. Plain and simple. Bulbori remind me too much of bunnies (I have this inexplicable fear of bunnies) and Luffox also have some sort of bunny like traits to them, it might be their pose, but I just don't like them.
Valishade
Level 61
The Perfectionist
Threads: 137
Posted: 3/21/2020 at 8:46 PM Post #30

Might as well do one of these too!
My first Four are ones that I actively breed on a regular basis.
Granted there are some Zolnixi traits that I absolutely despise but for the most part they're my favorite. They have a plethora of traits and so much potential. They're amazing.
Ferikki remind me or the Inkheart series and I always loved the horned ferrets in that book series so natural I adore the mystical Rikkies. They're so fun to design!
Ny'vene... it's a dragon. Dragons are awesome.
Lupora are a bit lacking in the trait department and I wasn't too impressed by them before the revamp. But I love the sleek canine design and they're surprisingly elegant.

I love designing Qitari, they're very beautiful and I had a few for a while. One of my main Party fighters was a Qitari. But sadly due to stable room I had to move past them.
Same with the Kelpari. After the revamp I had lots of fun designing and shopping for them. But they suffered the same fate as the Qitari.

I like designing them but have never had the motivation to keep them for long. I wouldn't mind having some Lunes Lighs and Ryos again

Used to have some Aruls but never had the chance to really get into designing them much. Might learn to appreciate them more if I had the chance.
Used to hate Sylvorpas but a friend helped me to appreciate how pretty they can be on occasion.

I love the concept of the Bulbs and Nyte but their traits are limited and the art is a tad outdated. Tho of the two I think I could learn to enjoy the Nytes more after a decent revamp.

Idk they're just... odd?
Flower snake. Okay sure.
Spaghetti with wings???
Bears. I DO see the appeal. They're cool, but nah.
Bush Deer? They have very limited traits to choose from.

THESE
Dreal are just not-as-cool Ny'venes. Sorry bros.
Vulnyx actually used to look gOOD??? Apparently? They were pretty feline housecats with long teeth and used to be totally adorable??? Then they got an update and now they remind me more of Hyenas. *shutters* no thank you. I'm a cat person but not THAT kinda cat person.
Griphs? Idk what to say about them, they're just... boring i guess? Idk.
And these lil guys? Jackalope chinchillas? They DO look good under VERY specific circumstances. But the other 90% of the time they're just weird.

I've always disliked small dogs. This thing is a fluffy chihuahua nO THANK YOU.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.