Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Sylesti species tier list!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/28/2019 at 5:57 AM Post #1
Sylesti species tier list --- https://tiermaker.com/create/sylestia-species-39916

Both clickable and copypastable links in case one or the other doesn't work on your device. :)

Since I couldn't find a tier list of Sylesti species (or any Sylestia-related tier list for that matter), I had to make my own. I'm making a thread just in case there are people who wanted a tier list but didn't feel like making one themselves. It can be helpful with deciding which species you like best, which ones you want to collect, etc. It's also just a fun thing to do lol.

I used the pictures from the Generator page. Let me know if you'd prefer different pictures instead. If there's a consensus, I might change it up.
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/4/2019 at 8:59 AM Post #2
Fiiiiiiiiiine, I'll post mine first :D
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 12/6/2019 at 5:31 PM Post #3
Well this was super fun! Here's mine!

Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 2:43 AM Post #4
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/7/2019 at 3:01 AM Post #5
Hmm, might change after Nyte revamp..

Updated version! 15th April 2020

Edit: Lol Im like the only person who changed the colour order
Edited By Sairento on 4/14/2020 at 10:11 PM.
Kinkyprincess
Level 65
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 12/8/2019 at 9:22 AM Post #6
Aw, poor Draeyl. I feel like it needs a revamp too! I love the concept but the design is pretty boring. You can sure make it look great with certain genes/mutations, but not always.

I see you all kind of like Qitari, so I just wanted to clarify that I don't, like, hate it. It's just kinda meh to me, that's all haha. I'm not a big fan of horses. I prefer cows because they're chunkier, shorter and have adorable wide faces.
Aisybell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 11
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 2:52 AM Post #7

figured i would provide a little explanation for mine

draeyl and lunes are at the top because i absolutely loved the draeyl, they dont have a massive amount of mutation variety i like but i just love their design and markings in general.

lunes on the other hand i have a bit of a conflict with. i absolutely *love* the lunemara, im a big fan of inverts and insects in general so i love me some fuzzy moths. but, ive felt like ive disowned them since their revamp. i personally have never got used to it and the charm in their old (though low quality) art is totally gone. i dislike their current art and genes, but you could say i love the concept but not the execution i suppose.

ive begin to grow a fondness for the nytekrie and i really like their current design, im a bit worried abiut the revamp but im hoping it turns out well. i really wish they had some more mutations, then they might be hiher on the list.

vorpas are also super duper cute and i see them as silly little salamander friends. i love their genes and muts for the most part and in general i just think theyre really endearing.

i actually used to really hate the nephini and i thought it was deroy and ugly, but ever since i started playing again recently i actually kind of like them. theyre really really cute and i would hoard them if i could, but theres just sort of a lack in quality content (regarding muts and genes) for them. i look forward to more one day.

again, a recurring theme, i love the concept of bulbs and their artwork is great, but they just dont hardly Have Any Genes. i like the vul, dini and nyv, but man the venes have some bad runes

in c tier are all the species i dont really have an issue with or im really excited over, in no particular order. i do like morkko and fae notably more than the others though, but not enough to bring it up a tier.

the pets in d tier are mostly ones i think are o,k but have physical traits with their art i dont like. ive made some great kelpari designs but they just seem a tiny bit.. lacking to me, im not sure why. the ryori i think looks kind of neat but i think its genes arent all great and its kinda bland and hard to design with. i dont really have a problem with the griffi, theyre just also hard to design with.

and finally, the ferriki.
i dont like it. its probably the only species i kinda hate.
i guess its cute and all but i reaaally dont like it for some reason. the arts fine, not awful, i just have a lot of trouble designing with it and also i just.. dont like how they look
Torey
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 65
Posted: 12/14/2019 at 8:58 PM Post #8
Grar
Level 71
The Tender
Threads: 7
Posted: 12/17/2019 at 5:21 PM Post #9
This was fun!

Alchemy
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 109
Posted: 12/18/2019 at 1:05 PM Post #10
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.