Page 2 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #11
Lark's Corner

'Ey everyone and welcome to Orca's thingy I decided to hop onboard with, because who doesn't love blindly yeeting headlong into things? I have no idea what I'm doing but hopefully this'll be fun :)

Edited By Larkien on 12/1/2019 at 11:57 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #12
Directory

Advent Calendar
Opens December 1st

White Elephant
Signups open November 23rd, begins December 1st

Interactive Story
Opens December 1st

Ice Fishing
Opens December 1st

Winter Treasure Seeking
Opens December 7th

Crystallized Crafting
Opens December 1st

Shop/Currency Exchange

Edited By Canawlia on 11/19/2019 at 9:10 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:54 PM Post #13
Rules

1. Any of us can kick you or ban you from this entire thing if we choose to. So don't give us a reason to. It is difficult to get on my bad side but do NOT make me mad.

2. Don't scream at us if you didn't get what you wanted. Much of it is random. If you're not happy with it, you can leave. This is done with our time and effort so you can enjoy it.

3. Be respectful of us and everyone else. If you aren't, I'll have to try and settle things, which makes me upset, which makes my head hurt.

4. Make sure you include the username of whomever you are talking to in your post! Yes, that is the reason I ask you to say, "Lark..." for whatever you want to do, because I am stupid and tend to mix things up a lot.

5. Use your common sense. Don't do anything stupid, so we can keep things fun for you and everyone else.

6. Yes, we are human too and do tend to make mistakes (especially me), so do let me know if I or anyone else messes something up.

7. Have fun. Or I'll throw pancakes at you until you do :P

Edited By Canawlia on 11/22/2019 at 12:39 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:54 PM Post #14

Advent Calendar
Opens December 1st

Welcome to the Advent Calendar, open to all! Every day, you may come here to get a free prize! But there is a catch: Only the first two people to ping me per day and say, "Lark, I claim an Advent Calendar prize! " will get the it. (What the...? I... I'm sleep deprived, I'm just gonna leave it like that, okay). This resets every day at midnight Sylestia time.

Prizes include: Gold, themed pets (gold star and purebred), 6-vis, diamonds, various avi items, random philters, essences, and more!

Edited By Larkien on 12/3/2019 at 2:45 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #15

White Elephant
7/10 spots taken
Signups open November 23rd
Game begins December 1st

If you're here for White Elephant, you're in the right place! White Elephant is traditionally played with inexpensive, impractical gifts, but I tried to get y'all nice stuff ;) The entry fee is 5k gold, because, as I mentioned earlier, I'm not rich, sadly xD. There are 10 spots, first come first serve! Just say, "Lark, I want to join White Elephant!" and I will enter you. Your order will be randomized when the game begins. Please make sure that you will be able to make your decision within 5 days of the last person's turn. If you cannot, let me know as soon as possible. If you exceed the time limit, you will be kicked and I will move on. Prizes will be distributed once the game has ended.

How to Play
- Everyone is assigned a random number from 1-10, which is what order you are in. 1 is 1st, 2 is 2nd, and so on.
- The first person opens a present.
- The next person can either open another present or steal the first person's present.
- If your present is stolen, you must go immediately after to either open a present or steal someone else's present.
- This continues until everyone has a present.
- Once a present has been stolen twice, it is 'frozen' and can no longer be stolen.

Prizes include: Themed pets, diamonds, random Philters, Essences, avi items, and more!

Pinglist
Picklethedarklord, Sl33pl3ssnights, Chills, GalaxyWyvern83, Vineyiea, Fawncatuslover, Mossflight2

1. Sl33pl3ssnights - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4218890
2. Chills
3. Picklethedarklord - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5365172
4. Vineyiea - https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5423212
5. Mossflight2 - 500k
6. Fawncatuslover
7. GalaxyWyvern83
Edited By Larkien on 1/23/2020 at 7:46 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #16
Interactive Story - Larkien
0/3 spots taken
Signups open November 23rd
First post December 1st, updates every 3 days

Welcome to our interactive story, a collaboration between, Orca, Lala, and me (aka the Existential Mess Trio). However, this is not a story in which you get to play a character, it's more of a "choose your own adventure" story involving our OCs.

There will be three separate storylines, one run by each of us. If you are playing, you may only participate in one, so choose wisely! There may only be three people playing each storyline, so this doesn't get overcomplicated. However, if you don't get a chance to join, you may still spectate - there can be infinite spectators, and you can watch as many of us as you want, but you can't vote on anything.
If you'd like to be added to my game, ping me and say, "Lark, I want to join the Interactive Story!" and you will be added to the pinglist. Even if you don't make it into the game, I'll still add you so you can watch if you'd like.
Every post, we will give the players a few options to decide what happens next, and whichever option gets the most votes will shape what happens in the story. Make sure you ping me if you chose me. Only the players get to vote on the options. Voting ends at midnight Sylestia time of that day or the next.
Then, every three days (because we need time to write), we will each update our respective parts of the story based on what you chose, with more options.

On the 25th of December, Christmas day, we'll collaborate and release one final ending with all of our OCs included to wrap up the majority of the celebrations (some things, like my White Elephant, may still be going on). And Orca will release a segment of her ongoing book, Reconstruction, to everyone. Who knows, I may write something special as well if I have the time :)

The OCs I will be using in this story are:
- Phoenicia Xiang
- Akio Hatori
- Akira Hatori
- Soren Arcadia
- Mallory Silva

Pinglist

Background Info
Phoenix
- Phoenix's ability is called Agility, which is basically what it sounds like - inhuman agility and reflexes: she can dodge things easily, make sharp turns, land on her feet from a drop, amazing balance, etc. She leaves a streak of blue behind her whenever she is doing this.
- She can only avoid damage if it is possible to avoid it. For example, she can stick a 10 foot drop on to a narrow ledge, but she will get hurt like a normal person if she hits the ground from a height that would normally cause injury. If she sees a blow coming that can be dodged, she can dodge it, but she can't magically dodge everything if she's surrounded with no way out.
- In order to be able to dodge or react to something, she has to see it coming. Meaning, she it is possible to hit her like any other person if you sneak up on her.

Soren
- Soren's ability is called

Part 1

Phoenix was casually sitting on the roof of her house staring at the somewhat cloudy gray sky. Her favorite kind of sky, she noted absently, not too bright but not too dim.

It was cold, so cold that it was almost tangible, but that was to be expected - after all, it was mid-December. At least it wasn't snowing right now like it had been for the past few days. A week ago, the power had gone out, and everyone had been hiding in their houses with layers of blankets and clothing, trying not to die of hypothermia. The only upside was that school had been closed for... Wait. Phoenix felt like she'd forgotten something. Something that had to do with school. A school assignment, maybe? Whatever it was, she'd check later, she didn't feel like moving right now. Despite the cold, she was perfectly warm, thanks to the cozy red sweater she was wearing. It had been a gift from Akira last Christmas-

Phoenix leapt to her feet and swore loudly, startling her neighbor, who was shoveling his driveway - and no doubt wondering what she was doing on the roof. She stepped off the edge of the roof, landing lightly on a second-floor windowsill, then hopped to the first, then to the ground, barely pausing to catch her balance. Her neighbor wasn't even making an effort to hide his stares by this time. She was somewhat surprised that he didn't know what she could do by now, but it didn't matter.

Shoving her hands into her pockets, Phoenix hurried inside. So that was what it was. How could she have forgotten? The school Christmas party was in a week. Not attending it would basically be social suicide, and she hadn't even bought presents for her friends yet. Well, it wasn't like she had much of a social life to begin with anyways, but still...

Great. Exal would never let her hear the end of this.

As she grabbed her backpack and stuffed her wallet in her pocket, Phoenix realized just how horrible she was at this sort of thing, finding things that everyone would like. It wasn't that she didn't know her friends well enough, it was just that... well, some people, like Akira, seemed to have a knack for knowing what gifts everyone would love, and Phoenix was sorely lacking in that area.

By the time she got back outside, the temperature had somehow already dropped several degrees. Great. Hopefully it didn't start snowing again. The sides of the road were already slick and disgusting with dirty slush, which Phoenix trudged through as if walking to her own execution, headed in the general direction of the mall. She didn't even have an idea of what she was going to do from there.

Suddenly, she had an idea, stopping dead in the middle of the sidewalk to mentally smack herself. Of course! Why hadn't she thought of it before? Her friends might be able to help her with her... present-finding challenges. Any of them could. Heck, even Akio was better at this than her. But if she asked one of them to come with her, that would ruin the surprise of the gifts. And she hated to admit it, but it was kind of embarrassing that she'd forgotten to get gifts for everyone when Christmas- and the school party- was less than a week away. The reality of it hit her like a slap to the face. It was almost as if the day had snuck up behind her, but it was her fault that she had ignored it until now.

Phoenix shook her head. What was she doing standing in the middle of the sidewalk? She needed to get going. Let's see, she thought as she resumed walking, I could go to the mall alone and save myself some embarrassment, or I could look for one of them. Soren's probably playing pranks on some poor random stranger in the park, I know Akira's volunteering in the hospital, and Akio spends all of his free time in the school engineering workshop...

A. Go shopping alone.
B. Look for Soren Arcadia in the park.
C. Go to the hospital to find Akira Hatori.
D. Head to the workshop to look for Akio Hatori.

Edited By Larkien on 11/23/2019 at 4:29 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #17

Ice Fishing
Opens December 1st

Welcome to Ice Fishing! Here's your free fishing rod, and we have a selection of bait for you to choose from! Keep in mind that the better the bait, the generally better the rewards, but no promises! You may cast your line a maximum of 5 times a day, resetting every day at midnight Sylestia time. All you have to do is ping me and say, "Lark, I want to fish ___ times with the ____ (bait)!" If you want to fish multiple times with different bait, edit your statement accordingly. Prizes are listed in order of rarity.

Plastic Worm
Prizes include: 1-10 Crystals, crafting materials, few trait points pet

Fresh Worm
Prizes include: 10-50 Crystals, crafting materials, few vis pet, avi items

Minnow
Prizes include: 50-100 Crystals, crafting materials, avi items, 6-vis pet, PB themed, diamonds

Super Magical Bait
Prizes include: 100+ Crystals, crafting materials, avi items, 6-vis pet, PB themed, gold star themed, diamonds, Essences

Edited By Canawlia on 11/20/2019 at 12:17 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:55 PM Post #18

Winter Treasure Seeking
Closed

Welcome to Winter Treasure Seeking, glad you could make it :D This game is simple, just pick a coordinate on the map (ex. A3 or F7) and say, "Lark, I want to search Coordinate ___!" Every day, you may pick one free coordinate to search, and every coordinate after that costs 5k gold. This resets when all coordinates have been searched.

(not my art)

Prizes include: Gold, diamonds, eggs, avi items, random Philters, Crystals, crafting materials, Essences, or... absolutely nothing.

Edited By Larkien on 12/19/2019 at 8:17 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #19
Crystallized Crafting
Opens December 25th

This is Crystallized Crafting, where you can use items and Crystals to craft pets and avi items!
Edited By Larkien on 12/8/2019 at 1:15 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #20
Shop/Currency Exchange

Edited By Canawlia on 11/19/2019 at 12:06 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.