Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #21
Rules

1. Any of us can kick you or ban you from this entire thing if we choose to. So don't give us a reason to. It is difficult to get on my bad side but do NOT make me mad.

2. Don't scream at us if you didn't get what you wanted. Much of it is random. If you're not happy with it, you can leave. This is done with our time and effort so you can enjoy it.

3. Be respectful of us and everyone else. If you aren't, I'll have to try and settle things, which makes me upset, which makes my head hurt.

4. Make sure you include the username of whomever you are talking to in your post! Yes, that is the reason I ask you to say, "Lala..." for whatever you want to do, because I am stupid and tend to mix things up a lot.

5. Use your common sense. Don't do anything stupid, so we can keep things fun for you and everyone else.

6. Yes, we are human too and do tend to make mistakes (especially me), so do let me know if I or anyone else messes something up.

7. Please dont harass us-this is just a fun little thing we decided to do, if you dont like how we run it just PM one of us.

8, Were human. Its the holidays. Were on more or less daily but we also have our own lives to deal with. Well try to make deadlines and stuff though. Just...have some patience?

9. But if we dont respond within 24 hours, quote your original post and ping whoevers ignoring you again. We might have simply just missed the post with all the pings we get on a daily basis. Also some of us really like/are forced to use mobile.

10. Have fun. Or I'll throw pencils at you until you do :P (I have a whole collection, it won't ever end)
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/23/2019 at 7:35 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #22
Avi Design
Starts November 23, Judged December 23

How to Play: Design any WINTER themed avi. When you finish designing, PM your design to me with the subject title, "Celebration Avi Design". Any posts in this thread containing designs will be rejected! Please only submit one design! (Also if you include a story, bonus points to you)

Hehe...If you want another chance at extra points, incorporate one or more of the items in the avi above xD

The last chance to send in your design is midnight of the 23nd of December. On the 25th, I will announce the winner! The winner will recieve a special prize. Have fun

Participants:
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/23/2019 at 8:08 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #23
Puff Design
Starts November 23, Judged December 23

How to Play: Design any 4 vis puff WINTER pair. When you finish designing, PM your design to me with the subject title, "Celebration Puff Design". Any posts in this thread containing designs will be rejected! Please only submit one design! (Also if you enter you are giving me permission to use your design)

The last chance to send in your design is midnight of the 23nd of December. On the 25th, I will announce the winner! The winner will recieve a special prize as well as an offspring of the pair. Have fun

Participants:
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/23/2019 at 8:08 AM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #24
Interactive Story - Lala
Initial starter post goes up on this post December 1, new post in thread every 3 days until December 25, but feel free to sign up now!

Welcome to our interactive story, a collaboration between, Orca, Lark, and me. Basically you get to choose where our OC's go.

How to play: Choose either Ocra's storyline, Lark's storyline, or my storyline. Ping the appropriate person whose story you want to play! You may also join at any time We'll add you to a pinglist so you're alerted when a new segment is up. However, upon request of Lark, there is a limit to how many players can choose a storyline. The limit is 5 per storyline that can vote, however, you are more then welcome to watch and read along! I am also willing to add you to a pinglist so you can read the story if you want to join, please put "Lala, I want to join your interactive story!" or "Lala I want to read your interactive story" just be warned, you can only join one interactive story on this thread! Also, Please don't join if you won't be able to reply us on each of the dates if you're a voter! If you don't reply on one of the days and give no explanation, we will have to kick you so someone else can vote (also, because we really do want player input).

Every post, we will give the players a few options to decide what happens next, and whichever option gets the most votes will shape what happens in the story. Make sure you ping me if you chose me. Only the players get to vote on the options. Voting ends at midnight Sylestia time of that day or the next.
Then, every three days (because we need time to write), we will each update our respective parts of the story based on what you chose, with more options.

On the 25th of December, Christmas day, we'll collaborate and release one final ending with all of our OCs included to wrap up the majority of the celebrations. And Orca will release a segment of her ongoing book, Reconstruction, to everyone.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
C H A R A C T E R S
Abilities:
~ Astra Qin - her ability is light manipulation. She can manipulate light waves to create illusions, glow, reflect light, or teleport, however doing so causes her to slowly fade into light
~ Almon - empathy, knowing how people feel and if it's strong enough he feels it (otherwise he has to touch the person to know it), and if he can connect to the others emotion, and if he touches them to change their emotions
~ Lorenzo - (almons brother) musical manipulation, manipulate or generate music which in turn can affect the human brain for short periods of time
~ Exal - adoptive muscle memory, if he sees something once he can mimic it, but this is like normal human movements (he could copy Phoenixs actions precisely, but he doesnt have the inhuman reflexes to do it like she does)
- Cannot mimic superpowers; limited to what the body could already achieve
- Must be able to see what they want to mimic
- Wont have access to skills they dont see, say exal never learned how to swim before, he could watch someone jump off a diving board and do it perfectly, but if he didnt see them swim, he couldnt do the swim movement.
- Depending on how hard the stunt is and his previous knowledge of the stunt, he may only be able to mimic it for a short span of time
(Other more side thingies)
~ Aurora Qin - (guys fun fact, this is astras sister I never use xD) levitations, things go up
~ Dario Cerro - (meet Almons best friend, mostly because hes a confused mess) basically his power is a sonic scream, which breaks glass, hurts people for a moment, but he hardly uses it due to being a confused mess.
~ Houston Downs - (meet Lorenzos best friend) superspeed

Segment 1

Astrana nudged a wire into place. Perfect, she thought as the power hummed back into the house. She grabbed her toolbox and shoved random bits and pieces away for later. As she did, she may or may not have stabbed herself with one of the screwdrivers.

Great. she said, as she slid it into her pocket with all the other tools she kept on her, just in case. Who knew when she would need a screwdriver, for both conventional and not so conventional reasons. tools she kept on her, just in case. Who knew when she would need a screwdriver, for both conventional and not so conventional reasons.

Wait, Astra thought as she pulled out the screwdriver. Nicote had given her it last Christmas, and today, today was just a few days before this Christmas. She groaned, now she had to go buy presents for all of her friends. Or, she could not. Astra dismissed that hope as she stored away her toolbox. Nope, she was going to have to find something for everyone, again.

Astra hurried down the stairs, tripped, and almost knocked down her sister, Aurora, who was sitting with a disappointed look on her face. "You're kidding me, right? Aurora asked with an eye roll. Sixteen years of going up and down stairs and you still haven't figured it out."

Astra raised her eyebrow. "Oh no, I've figured it out, the fastest way to travel down stairs is to tumble. Or," she said as she leaned over the railing, "you could always jump."

Aurora grinned. "So what's the big rush?

Astra hesitated, she knew if she told Aurora the truth, that she had forgotten about Christmas, Aurora would never let her hear the end of it. "Nothing much," Astra lied, "Just going to the hardware store to grab something."

Aurora eyed her suspiciously, Astra was not much of a liar. "Uh-huh. Well, don't forget about the Christmas party. Also, for your social sake I hope your gift giving skills have developed."

Astra grinned even though internally she was screaming. How could she have forgotten, the schools Christmas party was soon. And, if she did not manage to step up her gift-giving game, everyone would see. Goodness, she thought, Auroras too good at hitting home. "Yeah, the Christmas party." She muttered with a nervous chuckle and light leaped out of the house before Aurora could say anything else.

She found herself in the middle of nowhere. "Great." She said with an eye roll. She scanned her surroundings to see where she had ended up.

"Hey." Astra jumped, startled, and came about three inches from punching Lorenzo in the face. "Hey." Lorenzo said again with a smirk. "Give me all your money or die."

Astra punched him lightly on the shoulder. "In your dreams." She said with a grin. "So...where exactly are we?"

Lorenzo let out a snort. "You light leaped into a random place, good job, good job. Anyways, you are at the humble abode of Exals acrobatic training shenanigans. He needed someone to calculate his movements, so, here I am."

Astra nodded with a smirk. "Is he trying to beat Phoenix again?"

Lorenzo smirked back at her. "You tell me, what else do they do with their lives. So, what brings you here?"

Unlike Aurora, Astra was pretty sure Lorenzo would not mind the fact she had forgotten the party or make fun of her. "I forgot about the school Christmas party." she said blatantly.

"The what-what-what." Lorenzo asked, confused.

"The school Christmas party," she repeated, this time slower.

"Whats that?" He asked. His face was scrunched as he tried remembering what that was.

"A social gathering for Christmas where people exchange gifts, and also what happens to determine your social life."

Lorenzo frowned. "I do detest social gatherings, but I mean I guess colleges care about your social life. Hmmmmm...Im in."

Astra raised an eyebrow. "I really dont think you had a choice."

A. Drag Lorenzo and Exal shopping with you at the mall.
B. Light leap to the hardware store (Nicote).
C. Light leap to the mall (basically a variety of gifts for quick shopping).
D. Light leap to the bookstore (gifts for Lorenzo and other OCs or Orca and Lark).
E. Light leap to the craft store (homemade gifts for everyone).

Lala's Story Interactive Pinglist:

Lala's Story Reading Pinglist:
Edited By Lalalanmao on 11/25/2019 at 2:05 PM.
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #25
reserving cause why not
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #26
reserving cause why not
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #27
reserving cause why not
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #28
reserving cause why not
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #29
reserving cause why not
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 1:04 PM Post #30
Crystal Count

Galaxywyvern83 - 127 Crystals
Eeples - 200 Crystals
Fawncatuslover - 550 Crystals

What to Trade Your Crystals For
Regular Essence - 100 Crystals
+ Aurolean
+ Kelp
+ Nyt

Regular Essence - 127 Crystals
+ Puff

Regular Essence - 200 Crystals
+ Nephi

Regular Ice Water - 7 Crystals

Regen Female Lune (12 tp) - 127 Crystals

Regen Female Lup (6 tp - 6 Already Shown) - 20 Crystals
Edited By Lalalanmao on 1/6/2020 at 1:23 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.