Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > ~December Celebration~
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:28 PM Post #1

The Celebration is Open!!!!!!!!!(ignore anything on here that says it isnt, probably isnt updated yet)

We currently need people for the White Elephant and for the interactive stories-particularly Larkiens (page 2) and Lalalanmaos (page 3). Links are below in post 3!

Welcome to the December Celebration, a collaboration between Larkien, Lalalanmao, and I. We've put our heads together, and somehow amidst all the killing-snowmen-sing-a-longs and editing each other's typing we managed to get mostly everything together!

Now of course you don't have to do everything, but you're welcome to :) We're well aware that the fest season's happening so...yeah.

Have a happy Christmas/Hanakuh/Kwanza/holidays/whatever you celebrate!

~The Existernal Mess Trio

If you would like to help us in any way, please contact one of us-Orca2Whale, Lalalanmao, or Larkien. Also, donations are greatly accepted and welcomed but certainly not mandatory!

(Also P.S. the 2019 Winter Games run by Chills is totally unrelated. As is Pickles thing.)
Edited By Orcastration on 12/1/2019 at 5:18 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:34 PM Post #2

Rules

1. Sylestia Terms and rules do apply
2. Please dont harass us-this is just a fun little thing we decided to do, if you dont like how we run it just PM one of us.
3, Were human. Its the holidays. Were on more or less daily but we also have our own lives to deal with. Well try to make deadlines and stuff though. Just...have some patience?
4. But if we dont respond within 24 hours, quote your original post and ping whoevers ignoring you again. We might have simply just missed the post with all the pings we get on a daily basis. Also some of us really like/are forced to use mobile.
5. Be sure youre pinging the right person! Each of us are doing different things. We have specific instructions on what to say for what event you want to partake in in each post so do pay attention to those.
7. No major cussing please.
8. First come first serve basis (more or less anywayHey, we try. But we're not the Existernal Mess Trio for nothing *shrugs*)
9. We understand if you can't be on for something. That's fine. However, we'd like a headsup if you don't want to get pinged on something or stuff like that.
10. Have fun! Or I'll throw sardines at you. Or kelp. I have a lot of weed...

Random note: If you find random typos/username stuff going on...um....Yeah. We did copy each other's posts for uniformity but stuff might have slipped. Plus I have fins, Lark has wings, and Lala has paws ( i believe) so...yeah. Not that easy to type. We apologize in advance.
Edited By Orcastration on 11/25/2019 at 1:08 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:36 PM Post #3

Stuff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Orca's Sea of Stuff
Christmas Raffle
Starts: December 1, 2019, Signups open on November 23

The Twelve Days Pings of Christmas
Starts: December 13, 2019

Lupe Design Contest
Starts: December 1, 2019 Ends: December 22, 2019

Orca's Winter Art Shop
Opens: December 1, 2019 Note: Crystals are able to be used here!

Orca's third of the Interactive Story
December 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, and 25, signups open December 23

Personal Reminders
Why are you even looking at this stuff? Ah well-let me know if I missed something!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lark's Corner
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82824&page=2#12
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:49 PM
Directory

Advent Calendar
Opens December 1st

White Elephant
Signups open November 23rd, begins December 1st

Interactive Story
Opens December 1st

Ice Fishing
Opens December 1st

Winter Treasure Seeking
Opens December 7th

Crystallized Crafting
Opens December 1st

Shop/Currency Exchange

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lala's Page
Pet Design, Interactive Story, Avater Design, Crystal Count
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited By Orcastration on 11/25/2019 at 1:06 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:36 PM Post #4
Christmas Raffle
Signups open November 23, Starts December 1

How to Play: On the 1st, 7th, 14th, and 21st, I'll pick a random winner using the Ninja Picker. Whoever wins gets one of the three pets I'm buying specifically for this raffle. These pets are 6vis and themed.

You will need to ping me with the amount of tickets you want. Tickets are good for the entire month
Please put "Orca, I want to enter the raffle with ___ tickets

Ticket price:
1st ticket=free
Every addition ticket after= 5kg
If you buy 5 tickets, you only pay for 4 of them. Unless it includes a free ticket. THen you pay for 3 of them.
You may buy as many as you like

Prizes

(These will be picked by random number generator, in random order)
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2307915
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5233539
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2186265
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4786998

Participants
Captainfoxy
Picklethedarklord
Picklethedarklord
Saireto
Wolfcat111
Galaxywyvern83
Rosegold
Midnight3062
Midnight3062
Midnight3062
Midnight3062
Midnight3062
Sl33pl3ssnights
Sl33pl3ssnights
Sl33pl3ssnights
Sl33pl3ssnights
Sl33pl3ssnights

Pinglist
Captainfoxy, picklethedarklord, sairento, wolfcat111, galaxywyvern83, rosegold, Midnight3062, Sl33pl3ssnights

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82824&page=9#90
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 12/1/2019 at 3:32 PM
Captainfoxy has won this week's drawing! Remember to pick up your prize!
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=4786998

Also, you may buy as many tickets as you want! :) Also spread the word if possible-we're kinda short on players atm

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82824&page=20#191
Time Posted: 12/7/2019 at 1:20 AM
The winnwe of this week is rosegold who has won the patriotic qit, linked in the rafdle post (ugh mobile)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82824&page=22#216
Time Posted: 12/15/2019 at 12:25 AM
*flops in* Midnight won!

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2186265

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=82824&page=27#265
Time Posted: 12/22/2019 at 10:47 PM
The final winner is......
Sl33pl3sssnights! Here's your prize!:

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5233539
Edited By Orcastration on 12/22/2019 at 10:48 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:43 PM Post #5

The 12 Days Pings of Christmas
Opens December 13-25

Welcome one welcome all to the 12 Pings of Christmas, where 6 or more lucky players will be recieving something special from my stack of hoarded items!

How This works: On December 13-25, I will send out a mass ping to everyone listed below on the ping list. If you do not ask me to add you to it you may not particpate! You can ask me to add you at any time until the 25th.

The First Player to ping me back with the appropriate respone that day will recieve the prize. What response you ask? It'll depend on what I ask!

Please remember to add my username/nickname somewhere on your post or else I may ignore it!

Potential Prizes
50k g
20 daimonds
Random tagged
Random 6vis pet
Random epic-tired avi item
Random stocking stuffing item
Random essence
Whatever I find lying around

Have fun and good luck!

Pinglist: sl33pl3ssnights, sairento, Wolfcat111, twinkleunicorn, galaxywyvern83, oso9, Prismarine, rosegold, Picklethedarklord
Edited By Orcastration on 12/15/2019 at 10:01 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:43 PM Post #6

~Design Contest~

Starts December 1

Above is a recent acquiration that I splruged on while half asleep.

How to play: Design a winter-themed design using the traits that the above lupe has. When you finish designing, PM your design to me with the subject title, "Celebration Lupe Design". Any posts in this thread containing designs will be rejected! Please only submit one design!

The last chance to send in your design is midnight of the 22nd of December. On the 25th, I will announce the winner! The winner will recieve a special prize and I will use their design to dye the Lupe (it won't happen instantly but it'll happen before next year.....)

Good luck!

Participants:
twinkleunicorn, galaxywyvern83, loweless, oppipearl, picklethedarklord, sl33pl3ssnights
Edited By Orcastration on 12/15/2019 at 12:57 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:43 PM Post #7

~Orca's Winter Art Shop~
Opens December 1, 2019
Crystals may be used here!

Welcome to my lil' art shop! Over the last month or so (and continueing at the moment, I've been drawing my hand off preparing some brand-new art! Or fixing old art.

I'll be selling these for gold, diamonds, or crystals, under the following conditions:

Prices
...Just see below....it's all done by time, quality, etc.

I will present the images of artwork for Gold-tiered art but Crystal-tiered art is randomized. If you recieve a picture you don't like, I apologize but you can go punch the Ninja Picker.

1. The Gift-1

Price: 10k gold or 20 crystals

2. Floral Pattern

Price: 10k gold or 20 crystals
3. Winter Fun-Mateo Xandori and Mienke Kilplolar

Price: 30k gold or 60 crystals
Edited By Orcastration on 12/1/2019 at 3:35 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:44 PM Post #8

Interactive Story-Orca
Initial starter post goes up on this post December 1, new post in thread eveyr 3 days until December 25

Welcome to the Interactive Story! This is a collaboration between Lark, Lala, and I!

How to play: Choose either my storyline, Lark's storyline, or Lala's storyline. Ping the appropriate person whose story you want to play! You may also join at any time We'll add you to a pinglist so you're alerted when a new segment is up. However, upon request of Lark, there is a limit to how many players can choose a storyline. The limit is 5 per storyline that can vote, however, you are more then welcome to watch and read along! I am also wiling to add you to a pinglist so you can read the story if you want to join, please put "Orca, I want to join your interactive story! just be warned, you can only join one interactive story on this thread! Also, Please don't join if you won't be able to reply us on each of the dates if you're a voter! If you don't reply on one of the days and give no explaination, we will have to kick you so someone else can vote (also, because we really do want player input).

Then, the interactive part comes into play. Every three days, when the new post comes up, you'll be given a few options and votes will be taken on what happens next. Whichever story choice is made is what will happen. You will need to either ping or PM us with the choice you want to vote for. Voting ends at either midnight OR midnight of the next day, depending on when we manage to post our segments. We need time to actually write and collab!

On the 25th, we'll release a joint ending with a grand finale to the December Celebration! I'll also be personally releasing a segment of my book-in-progress, Reconstruction, that I haven't shown anyone besides the rest of the Trio!!

~~~~~~Character Info~~~~~~~
Meinke Klippler: Has the ability (or in his words, curse) to make anything that touches his hand turn into dark ash. He has to manually think about it to make things stay intact if he touches them (his body is an exception). His hands will also start to wither as well if he overuses his ability. (Witherrose). Hes the adopted brother of Mateo Xandori.
Nicote Marker: Has the ability to teleport through shadows. He cant do it extremely far or for long periods of time however. (Teleportation). He works part-time at the hardware store and is dating Astrana Qin.
Amalie Alanor: Has the ability to make a wish once a week that will always come true. However it drains her energy and, in extreme cases, her life force. (Wishweek). She can often be found at the library.
Mateo Xandori: Has the ability to conjure up a shield of darkness that blocks almost anything, depending on how much energy Mateo has (ShadowShield).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Segment 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meinke couldnt believe it. Once again he was rushing to buy gifts the week before Christmas for half the people on his list.
For one of the few times in his life, he wished hed taken Mateos advice about Christmas shopping advice he gave Meinke every year but that Meinke usually ended up ignoring.
How ironic. The person who was supposed to have everything together could barely remember that he was probably supposed to, at the very least get his close friends and family gifts.
He wove his way through the crowds of people, wondering why there were so many shoppers. Probably everyone else rushing to buy gifts as well, he thought to himself grumpily, squeezing past a large woman talking loudly about the lotions she was selling.
Wait.
Lotion.
He glanced down at the rather crumpled and slightly blackened list in his hands. His mother loved lotion, especially during the winter.

He hastily made his way back to the woman.

Um, e-excuse me maam but do you have any hand lotion? he asked, stuffing the list into his pocket before he started withering that away.

The woman glanced down. Youre a little young for this kind of hand lotion, kid. Now run along. She started to go back to pursuing offers from shoppers.

Meinke sighed. I-its not for me, its for my mother for Christmas.

The woman turned back, now much more interested. Ah, that makes much more sense child. What scents does your mommy like? She asked sweetly.

Meinek ignored the fact she thought he was 8 or something. My mother prefers the scent of orange blossoms and lavender. He wondered why she said mommy and didnt instead ask where his mother was, but brushed it off. The people who ran some of the malls minishops could be weird sometimes.

The woman chuckled and pulled some bottles off one of the shelves. The orange scented ones are $10 and the lavender ones are $12. However, I do have some peppermint ones that are just $5-

Ill take the lavender one, my mother doesnt care much for a lot of peppermint lotions. Mienke said quickly before she could continue, remembering that hed seen Mateo carrying a bottle of peppermint lotion a few weeks back and not wanting to get the same gift.

The woman took his money and poppe the lotion in a small bag before handing it to him. Enjoy! she called as he hurried back into the crowds.

Meinke just waved and moved the bag so it hung on his arm. Disintegrating it would not end well. Reaching a less crowded area of the mall, he pulled out his list again before glancing around.

To his left was a hardware store. In front was a small bookstore, and to his right there was a homemade items store.

He looked down at the list and then glanced at his watch. He had enough time to visit one of the stores and potentially buy something before he had to get home.

Which store should Meinke head to?
Hardware store (potential gifts for Nicote Marker, Astrana Qin )
Bookstore (potential gifts for Amalie Alanor, Mateo Xandori )
Homemade Items store (potential gifts for Nanita Marker, Phoenicia Xiang) /
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orca's Story Interactive Pinglist:
Sl33pl3ssnights

Orcas Story Reading Pinglist
Edited By Orcastration on 12/3/2019 at 12:30 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:44 PM Post #9
rsvd
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/17/2019 at 10:47 PM Post #10
People I need to stuff the stockings of: (Pm me if you know we're on good terms etc etc and I mightadd you)

Berry (d)
Cher (d)
Cia (d)
Esp
Fan
Jai (d)
Kat (d)
Kait (d)
Lala (d)
Lark (d)
Pickle (d)
Ruby (d)
S (d)
Tommy (d)
Edited By Orcastration on 12/16/2019 at 10:10 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.