Forum Index > Roleplaying > Childish Dreams RP
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 11:37 PM Post #21
Luna quickly finished what she was doing and stood back up, now with a smal lpouch on her waist. "Who are you? And...what are we doign here?" She was starting to recall things.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 11:42 PM Post #22
Amias checked under his pedestal, to find a whole assortment of weapons. From daggers to swords to a bow and arrow, it was all under there. On his belt was three small skulls, and his ears were pierced with bones as well. Honestly, he felt like a reaper or a commander of death at this point. But his studio was littered with sketches of sceneries and towns, as well as a boy with a skull mask and bones around him.
He pulled out a jagged dagger that seemed like a very well crafted weapon. He tucked it into one of his pockets, and found that there was room in his sleeves for them as well. That's when the woman in the white and gold dress entered. Out of a strange reflex that didn't seem like his own, he raised the dagger and the knives slid gracefully out of his sleeves.
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #23
Fintans' head spun. Dreams, this ridiculous outfit, this room. He clutched his head with a hand as his head begin to ache as the blurry memories hit him in a swirl of confusion. He couldn't believe this, none of it made any sense.
He looked up as the doors suddenly opened and quit a few number of people in armor came in. Fintan tensed and he wish he had some kind of weapon, but had none.
He had noticed that several of the other people had found items under their pedestals, but he hadn't looked to see if there was anything for him. Now he stood frozen as the young woman spoke.
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 6:11 AM Post #24
Jace looked under his pedestal before the guards came in, curious. He pulled out a bow and a quiver of arrows, what looked like a rope grappling hook, a small dagger made of bronze on one side, and gold on the other, and a strange leather thing that had cool markings on it. Jace took off his blindfold to look at these items, and then put on his new one, and he grinned. He kept feeling around and felt a bottle. He sniffed it, and nodded. Medicine. he kept looking and found more medicine, some bread, and a piece of parchment. He pulled off his blindfold and looked at it, and froze.

It was a childhood drawing he had made in his dreams. It had a line through it, and on one side it showed a man with no eyes, just black, living alone and holding a newspaper. On the other side it showed the same man with eyes, and a woman and small children were beside him. He held a gold-and-copper dagger in one hand, and the womans hand in the other. He smiled, but on the inside he was super confused. He nodded to himself. No one would see this. This was his and his alone, and soon he would translate it.

Then, when the guards rushed in he grabbed his dagger and stored away the parchement, but when the lady said for them to put down their weapons he did so hesitantly. He frowned and asked, *lady, who are you, and what did you do to us? Im blind, and yet I fell asleep, then ended up here, able to see, and wearing gear from my childhood dreams?* then he froze as what he said hit him like a truck. *my childhood dreams...* then he stopped and turned away, thinking. He took off his blindfold and looked back at the parchment, then put it away and paced, blindfold on.
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 9/13/2019 at 6:52 AM.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 10:25 AM Post #25
Who am I? I am the guardian of your home, but I hardly matter. This place was built a 1000 years ago to house you all, our great warriors. Though none of you would know each other. In your lifetimes, you fought evils and did many great deeds. You all were considered simply powerful mortals. Though only after you fell into sleep did the world come to realize your true value. Your resting bodies were brought here so you could be honored. We knew someday you all would awaken, one day when you were needed. Our world thought it would be soon, but alas it did not come till this day. I am sorry to say that none from your time remain with us. That age has long passed. I see most of you have located your belongings. We kept them here. Please, ask me anything, I am your humble servant. She said. She kneeled and the guard followed suit. Alviva narrowed her eyes. This was all very confusing. Had the dreams of her childhood been real? She lowered the sword. Looking at the others, she took a deep breath. Ah ha... I am sorry but such long sleep must have blurred my memory. I think I speak for us all when I say we need a moment to process this. She cooed.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 10:53 AM Post #26
Luna just stared. "Wha...How....17 years.....How did a thousnad....Wait a moment, so all of us have been living in two realities this wholetime!" She gasped. "Uh, yeah. I think....Yeha need a moment to process."
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 11:02 AM Post #27
A harsh laugh ripped out of Jace. *we are heroes. Important mortals. Look, lady, I thank you, but Im blind. And Im in GOD KNOWS WHERE, and I think Im tripping out. Sure, these other people could have been heroes, but me? I dont think so.* he sighed and turned away.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 11:08 AM Post #28
"Same here. I just hoarded stuff." Luna raises a hand. "A lot of stuff." She sighs looking down at the multitude of items.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 4:55 PM Post #29
Recap?
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 6:51 PM Post #30
I am not sure how to recap it well but just read my last two posts and you will get the main gist of it.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.