Forum Index > Roleplaying > Childish Dreams RP
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 6:52 PM Post #1
Alviva slowly sat up. She rubbed her back and wrinkled up her nose. Ugh, wh-where am I? she mumbled. She could feel something like a mask on her face but was too tired and confused to do anything. She looked around. The room had a few low lights. She noticed she had been laying on top a long stone pedestal type thing. She looked over to see 5 other people laying on similar things. They hadnt quite woken up yet but they were definitely about to. She slid off the pedestal and landed on the ground with a loud bang. This is when she noticed the armor she had been wearing, along with the many other strange clothing articles.

They just woke up in a strange, dimly lit room. They did not carry anything over from the real world. That includes things like injuries. Please, in your first response, try to include a description (dont care how long) of what they are wearing since they are not wearing what they normally do in the real world. Please note that everything they are wearing would be related to their lives in the dream when they were kids. Be creative and have fun!

Ping list:
Bluepearl13, Luminousheart, Orca2Whale, Crystalfreeze, Sabira, Dragonsrcool54
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 6:56 PM Post #2
Luna qokeup and blinked. Looking down she was wearing something that resembled a dress but was definitely not a dress, along some bits of armor-mostly things like arm braces and such plus what looked like half a chest plate.. Looking around, she saw one person up and four others not up. She immediately was very confused. "Wha...?"
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 7:16 PM Post #3
Jace groaned and rubbed his eyes, then sat up, and opened his eyes, and froze.

He could see.

He could see!

Jace got up and looked around, tears in his eyes. Then he froze again.

More people were there, all wearing strange things. Jace looked down and looked at his clothes. He had leather gear on, similar to his real life clothes. Really crappy. He also recognized under them there was some shiny armor, like his childhood armor from his dreams. He also had a leather bandana on his neck, and then quickly threw it on his eyes, covering his eyes and turning on his other senses.

Jace slid slowly off the pedistal, and looked around, all his senses on high alert. He senses another human, and took off his blindfold, and saw Alviva. He titled his head, nervous, and asked softly, *who are you?*

(Most of the time Im gonna have his bandana on, so his eyes dont get used too much and get too sensitive and so his other senses stay alert. Since hes been blind most of his life, most of his other senses are great. Not as great as animals, but better than your average humans.)
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 7:32 PM Post #4
Alviva looked him over. She could see surprisingly well out of the mask though it was quite heavy. I dont know if I should tell ya that. she said slowly. She sort of wanted to remove the mask in this moment as she was sure it looked weird to the others but wasnt so sure she should. She might have been a little quicker to remove it if she had known its resemblance to a skull.
Blacklightmessenger
Level 18
Threads: 84
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 7:37 PM Post #5
Ashton woke up with a gasp. He first looked around before looking at himself. He moved his left arm, feeling cool stone under it. "Oh my.", Ashton mumbled before looking at his hand he had lost a few months prior. He had noticed hard leather and metal braces covering his wrists and shins. He had on a forest green long-sleeved hooded tunic, cloth wraps under his braces, dark brown pants, and... No shoes...

He heaved himself off of the stone slab, landing barefoot on the cool floor. He shivered at the cool stone touching his skin. Ashton studied the others intently, keeping quite still.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #6
Luna turned as she heard the noise of someone's feet hitting the floor. Seeing it was just another person awake, she went back to watching everyone.

"So.....Anyone know why were here?"
Dragonsrcool54
Level 56
The Perfectionist
Threads: 75
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 8:17 PM Post #7
Jace looked around and shrugged. *no clue. Maybe we should introduce ourselves..* he raised his hand. *im Jason. Go by Jace. And this is gonna sound weird, but Im blind. I fell asleep and I woke up here, with these clothes, and I can see. How, no clue.* then he put back on his blindfold, and took a breath. *ok, this feels more comfortable for me. Now its all black.*

(Gtg. Dont do too much without me.)
Edited By Dragonsrcool54 on 9/12/2019 at 8:22 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 8:22 PM Post #8
"You and my neighbor would get along." Luna chuckels. "Oh yeah, I'm luna Lilybud, third-year student at (collage)."
Crystalfreeze
Level 70
Majestic Sculptor
Threads: 9
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 9:12 PM Post #9
Fintan growled to himself as voices woke him up. He growled again and mumbled something to himself that sounded like someones name and the fact he was going to kill them later. He then turned to his side, but instead of there being more bed, he rolled onto the floor. He cried out in alarm and was then fully awake. He quickly got up with an angry expression on his face and rubbing his arm. He froze immediately when he realized that that he wasn't in his own room, but in an entirely different room with stone slabs and several other people who where talking to each other.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 9/12/2019 at 9:13 PM Post #10
LUna turne. "Oh hello! what your name?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.