Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Soul of two.
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #21
"UP!" He cried, launching his little body onto Flashers face. That made him jump.His legs suddenly swelled with muscle movement, and he thrust his body up, his ribs ripping more through his scales, blood splattering. He swung his head up, throwing Silver off, and let out a roar. I jumped forward, rearing onto my hind talons, with my front talons out stretched to catch Silver. He landed hard withing my grasp, and I pulled him close to my chest, and stumbled backwards away from Flasher. 'Has he gone crazy again? I should check his eyes, but...that stuff looked like it wore off,....right?' My thoughts where interrupted by the sudden lung backward from Flasher. His eyes where pink, but unfocused, and he was whipping his head side to side. I stood there, frozen, then put Silver down, and slowly walked up to Flasher, who had stopped thrashing, and was now sitting on his hunches, and panting, his head drooping. I came up to him, and patted his head carefully. He flinched away, then slowly looked up. "O..Oh, sorry Shadow." He shook his head again, then sighed. "I must have just snapped for a sec." He fainted backwards, and I launched forward, and coaght him in my wings, then slung him gently onto my own body. He was heavy, but I could handle this. He wasn't full grown, so he wasn't to heavy. I heaved him up till he was resting on his chest on top of my body length wise on my back. I then motioned to Silver to climb onto my leg, and up my body to sit on him. He shook his little head. "Mo, I only make hevyer. U better wiphout me up there." He smiled, then pranced up to walk by my right leg. I smiled, and nodded, then proceeded to enter the castle. It stunk like a dump. You could smell all the dragon fluids that had been released when dragons died, and I assumed the place had been evacuated, it was as quit as death itself. I refused to look at the center of the throne room, and I covered Silvers eyes as well, leading him to the side. I then uncovered his eyes, as we entered the side corridor. I checked Flasher on my back, he was breathing, but not very easy. His breaths were more gasp then anything. I shifted my wings just enough so that I could shield him with my wings, but also not poke him with my shoulder blades. He ground, but didn't stir to much. I looked at Silver, who was trying to sneak over to the throne room, clearly curious. I reached out, and picked him up gently like a little kitten. I had to get us to the medical dragons, but I couldn't if Silver decided to wander. I put him on my neck like a small scarf, then continued on with wavering steps. As I continued, I couldn't see any other dragons dead, but I could smell the bodies, and I could hear their families mournful cries. I set my jaw, and continued, till I came to the center wall that kept the whole inside palace up. I walked into this corridor that went inside, then looked around. "T-They are...usually at the highest point here." Flasher coughed, then he tried to remove himself from my back, but I didn't let him. I blocked his way with my wings, and he went limp on my back again, clearly giving up that I wouldn't fly without him. I spread my wings, then Silver looked at my wings, then did the same. I smiled, then took a look up, then thrust into the air as much I could. It was hard, flapping against the air, and the weight of Flasher, while Silver fluttered nearby. I set my jaw, and could feel my scales stretching from my movement around my scratches sending lightning bolts of pain through my body. I felt the weight effect my flight, and I landed. I blew out a breath, and shook my head. Flasher mound and rolled a little, his broken ribs scraping against my scales.
I'm sorry, but I'm to lazy to write more right now, but I WILL write more. Sorry, I'm just running low on inspiration.
Dillpickle
Level 67
Threads: 33
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 7:15 AM Post #22
intrest ping ?
Electric177
Level 51
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 7:40 AM Post #23
Cool! I can't wait to read it when I get time!
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 11:01 AM Post #24
I guess you could say that kiddo.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 11:01 AM Post #25
Nice, great to hear, thank you.
Dillpickle
Level 67
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 11:07 AM Post #26
it sounds nice but i don't have a lot of time to read it sooooooo i have two roleplays and missions and im still in the story mode trying to complete that so i can be in the lost grove
Edited By Dillpickle on 10/11/2019 at 11:08 AM.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 11:20 AM Post #27
Okay, thanks. You can read it anytime that is good for you. I'll still be writing more. >w0
Dillpickle
Level 67
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 11:39 AM Post #28
okie your welcome
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 1:54 AM Post #29
I grit my teeth, feeling the broken edge of the bone stab at my back. I felt a little tired, then looked down,and for once, I realized I was dripping blood from the wounds that covered my body. I shook my head again, then looked at Silver. "Hey, little bro, do you know where the medical dragons are?" he fluttered to me, then nodded. "Yep!!" I looked at him, then smiled a little. "Hey, can you try to lead me? If you can fly without ground under you that is. " He nodded again, then started fluttering up, and I spread my wings, shoving through the air after him. I lifted slowly off the ground, then I finally cought up to him. He grinned, and his tail was curled up like a camilions,happily curling in and out. He continued up, as I luged Flasher and I up. He didn't even seem to notice that we had left the ground. He ground, then nearly flopped off. I had to swerve frantically to catch him. "NOPE!! NOPE NOPE NOPE, NOT TODAY BROTHER!!" I cried, as he dropped off my back. I swung my body around, finaly noticing the feeling of the lose of blood, and grabbed him by the wing joints with my front claws. I didn't mean to hurt him, but I dug my claws into his scales, trying to get a hold. He let out a small cry of pain, but didn't protest anymore. I grit my teeth. Then said through them, "Sorry Flasher." I pulled him as close as I could to my body, then looked at Silver, struggling to stay in the air. I nodded to him, then he continued up till a large ledge sticking out from the center wall. It was large enough to fit 6 full grown dragons, and maybe a few scale-ets. I beat my wings harder as Silver landed up on the ledge, and scooted to the side. He reeled his head back, and his little eyes when wide, as I swung my body over the height of the ledge, did a slight barrel roll, and dropped onto my back, Flasher held to my chest, away from the ground. It nocked the air out of me, and I lied there, my wings sprawled out, and my back legs sticking into the air. "Oww..." was all I could choke out. Flasher was awake from the shock, and rolled best he could off of me. I gasped as air rushed into my lungs, and my body was released. I pulled my self up, digging my claws into the squishy stuff be neith- 'HOLD UP!! OH MY GOSH, WHAT IS THIS STUFF!?!?!' I jumped into the air, but I must have hurt my wing in the prosses of ''landing'' because the joint pulled out of the socket, and sent me dropping with a pained screech to, you guess it, the horrifyingly super squishy ground. I couldn't move all that much due to the pain, but I could scream from agony,.... and fright. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH" was all that escaped my throat as I tried to breath past whatever was beneath me. I heard Silver start sputtering loud little giggles, and Flasher was poking at my back. "Uh...bro, that's tree spung. Don't you remember?" I pushed my front half up with my front talons, and whipped my head up in the air. I gasped for air, then shook my head.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/24/2019 at 12:06 AM Post #30
(I'm only posting what I have at the moment. Sorry it took so long. I worked on it, then it got deleted, then I had to rewrite it. TwT I didn't even get to make it just right yet. But I will make it better as I go along with the next part! Promise!!)

I pulled the rest of my body up and tried to move my back legs to walk forward to Flasher, but only felt horrible pain accompanied by a weird grinding noise. One of them was broken most likely from that "landing" session of mine. I moved all my other parts to be sure I hadn't broken anything else, then tried to hold my back right limb from the ground. I then proceeded to look at Flasher. "Sadly I don't remember everything,like that but I do know that one of my back legs is broken. " I said, hoping to sound normal, not pained like I knew I probably did. He just sighed a gurgling sigh and nodded. "Well...how about we go into the kirophany. They should have some stuff to help you and I and also." He pointed at Silver, who was still on his back rolling back and forth with little burst of laughter erupting from his tiny body as he shook. And I could hear what he tried to say between laugh attacks. "brother wanded on FACE and SCREAMMED!!" He cried out and started laughing more. 'Well, he's talking better then when he was just kept in the basket.' I thought, trying not to strangle the life out of his tiny body for laughing at me. Instead I nodded to Flasher, sighing. "Yes please. I could use something to go on these scratches, and you to." I said, pointing at the scratches I had given him and his broken ribs. He mound and nodded. I pulled myself forward, holding my right back leg above the ground,and put one of my wings under his to help him fully stand. He leaned on me willingly and I turned us toward the entrance behind him. It looked similar to the corridor that I had seen Shader come out of, the one with the black lace and blood red roses. But this one radiated a sad,gray-ish light from it's core. Or, what I thought was the core. It was moving though, squirming like a .... a..... I don't know what it moved like, but it seemed to get more active the more we moved forward. Silver realized we where moving and waddled up to us, whipping his snout and kept close to my fore leg. I stared at the weird squirming, dark gray, form. It stopped and then looked at us. With dead black sockets. I almost jumped back, but I was pinned by the weight of Flasher leaning heavily on me. I glared at the thing. But then I realized it wasn't just a little squirming thing, it was a skeletal dragon head. It stared at us, then opened its jaws and out came a bone-chilling laugh/cackle. It laughed for a while, then it spun. Like on a joint, and kept laughing. And out of the gray game another head, this one was thin and narrow, but not to thin to snap. It snapped its jaws at the first head and hissed, baring its long fangs. I stared as the first head as it snapped it's jaws shut but the laugh kept coming despite the closed jaws. It then stared back at us, hissing and came to the edge of the gray, now what I saw was, smoke. First came the skeletal snout, yellowish white. It stopped as it's edge protruded out of the smoke, and huffed some out. I don't even know how that is possible. I pulled my opposite wing over Flasher, who was slumped on my shoulder, and picked Silver up in one talon. The snout protruded out more, huffing in a large breath(I don't even know how that is possible!) shaking its self...then the rest came, slithering out as the bone claws clattered till they started tearing at the tree spung under foot/talon/claw/bone(WHAT!?!?!? I DON'T KNOW!!!!)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.