Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Soul of two.
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 55
Posted: 11/11/2019 at 2:46 PM Post #31
They slowly slithered toward me and I felt completely frozen in place. I don't know what came over me, but I just froze, my joints unable to move. I don't know how, but somehow, I felt like it was looking me up and down. "SSSssscrawny for a half bred." They said. I suddenly felt offended. "HEY!Look who's talkin'!!" I shot back, baring my fangs and tensing my shoulders to show my full mass. The edge of their jaw bone when up as if in a grin. "JadeScar! Get over here and take the older prince." They shot behind them, still keeping a socket on me. The other form I had seen scurried out. (Another skeletal looking dragon. but they looked like they had some skin. Why?) They rushed up to Flasher and took hold of them. For some reason, the way that the older dragon was looking at me made me stay put and not try to stop them. The younger looking one gently put Flasher on their back and slowly took him into the corridor. I pulled Silver to my chest and glared at the dragon in-front of me. "ForeSkel is the name, half bred prince. And yours? The humans have to have given you one." They said, seeing how I was glaring. I didn't stop. "My human name is Jason, my half and full dragon form name is Shadow. " I said slowly. "Ah...you kept that one.They usually don't if they live to see their abilities." They said, and motioned to Silver. "And the baby is in no harm. Let me check the young prince please." They said, and they sounded ..... gentle for a second. I don't know what I was doing, but I looked at Silver and let him crawl into their talons.He then sat on their shoulder, so I sat on my hunches, flexing my front talons in thought. "Now, release this form." They said. My head shot backwards and I jumped onto my talons. I spread out my wings."NO!" I roared. I didn't need any of these dragons to see my original form. "Calm young prince, no harm in relaxing ..." They said smoothly and calmly. I put my head down and sighed. "F-fine." I responded, then let my body shift. My bones shrunk and my scales shifted to skin. My wings retreated into my spine line along with my tail, and my joints snapped into place. It may have sounded sick, hearing all the sounds of my body shifting, but it felt good. I blacked out for a sec until I came to and I was again in my original form. I was on my stomach. "Uhg." I mound and the older skeletal dragon was looking down at me, and I realized just how massive they seemed. I pulled my self to a sit with my legs sprawled out, brushing my black hair and green dyed tips from my eyes and pulling down my hoodie. "I forgot the amount of blood it took to shift." They said, still looking at me. They put their head lower and gave me, what I thought was, a smile. I pulled on my hood and glared at them. "Leave me be." I said, slightly realizing I was in a puddle of blood and that my voice was hoarse. I pulled my legs up to my chest, my skin on my back stretching in agony. I sucked in a breath and put my head on my knees, knowing my horns hadn't gone in. My wings after a full shift actually have to rip through my skin, and that takes a while to heal. "Jason, get up child. You need to stop this young foundling from crawling through my bones please." They said to me, impatiently. I lifted my head slowly to see Silver freaking out at the sight of me at my state and climbing through the dragons rib cage. I slowly brought my self to a stand on two feet and reached a hand out to him. "H-hey Silver, it's me. Don't worry." I said, my voice scratchy. He heard me, but started gerbling something and scuttling around more. I shook my head, green dyed tips flaying about, and walked over toward the dragons rib cage. The older dragon stayed still. I reached a tentative hand in and stroked Silver as he scuttled along frantically. He froze and looked at me with those purple eyes. "S-Shadow?" he questioned in a squeaky, shaky voice. I just nodded, and opened my mouth to show him my fangs that refused to retracked. He saw them and tilted his head, then jumped out of the cage of bones and ran over to me. He was about the height of the middle of my calf. He wrapped his front talons around my ankle and tried to shake me. "GGrr..you scare meh!!" He cried. "Lot's ov blood. But you not scream!! " he started gabbing on and on.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 11:30 AM Post #32
I patted his head with a surprisingly shaky hand. "I know..buddy. I know." I said, trying to swallow down my dry throat. Foreskel must have noticed because she reached a talon(A massive one) out and picked up Silver, who screeched in protest. "Young prince, I wish not to hurt you. I have no motive. Now please, we need to take care of both your brothers." She sighed, holding him by (I didn't know he had one) his "scruff". He suddenly seemed calm. "Mmmmm..." He mumbled. Then he seemed happily sleepy. It scared me. I jumped forward, though my sour body protested in screaming pain making me retract slightly. But Foreskel just cradled him as he nodded off in her arms. "I'm not harming him, just making him easier to check." She said, then turned around and started walking into the corridor with him cradled in one large fore arm bone. She turned her head back to me as she paused in the door way. "By the way, .... me and the other one over there. We're the medical dragons." She said, then pased in. I couldn't understand 100% what had happened. But I knew what was going to happen to me. My body was in agony and I couldn't stand anymore. My body crumbled down onto the ground and I was there on my side, gasping in agony as my lungs breathed in labor and blood was seeping out from the two large wounds on my back.I could feel my body's shaking. The pain from my back stabbed through me. It was something that happened every time I did a full shift, but I usually had Lila here with me to help me through it. My mind began to go blank, my thoughts draining as pain ran up my legs, pulsing through out my whole being. The last thing I saw was Foreskels' partner walking up to me with, what i thought was, a worried expression. The last thought that ran through my mind was...."Lila..." Then it all went black.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 11:58 PM Post #33
*In his dream* "I missed you~" Lila purred to me,nuzzling me gently in the ear as we walked hand in hand down the hall. I felt my cheeks go pink at her gentle touch. "I missed you as well, Lila~" I said in response, pecking her on the cheek gently. "I wouldn't want to be with anyone else." I whispered in her ear. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my chest. " I know~." She said sweetly, looking up at me as our chests pressed together. She traced a hand up my back gently, playing with the hem of my shirt. I wrapped my arms around her waist with a grin, pulling her closer and tracing the exposed skin there. She was wearing a crop top again, and those little shorts she always looked good in. I missed her so. Her teal eyes shined. Then it faded, all of it. And I felt sad once more. *Real life* "We should wake him.." Jadescar said nervously, sitting on her hunches and twisting her claw bones. "We really should, h-he's crying now." Foreskel came over and glared at Jason. "He's human, maybe they all cry so...pitifully. "She scoffed. "Dragons don't cry. Is he really the half breed prince?" She said, poking at my body. I felt it, and I roused. I suddenly sat up, pain stabbing my spine, and let lose a scream that was half pain, and half heart brake. I couldn't lose Lila, not again. I wrapped my arms tightly around my body, shutting my eyes tight. 'No,no,no,no!I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Lila.' I rocked back and forth, whispering to myself "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Suddenly, I felt a large skeletal talon slam me against the wall. I crumbled down and heard a crash with the rattling of bones and the screech of...you guessed it. An over protective big brother. Flasher, who must have been feeling better, had lunged at Foreskel after she had thrust me against the wall. I opened my eyes ever so much to see Flasher on top of ForeSkel, both rolling on the floor while knocking over stone stools and small tables with vile's and bowls full of multiple types of flowers and insects(dead ones thank goodness)that had the ability to help an injured dragon. "F-Flasher, stop." I said, my voice raspy. His head popped up, he was on top of the large, skeletal dragon. "Shadow?" He said, unsure, seeing me in my human form. I gave the slightest nod and shut my eyes tight, letting my fangs come. It hurt, but I let him see them and I pointed at my horns still there. He noticed and jumped off of ForeSkel and leaped toward me. "What...how..how are you....EEHH!?!?" He looked me over frantically. "I'm half dragon....not full...and half...human." I said, my head dropping down to the bed I was on and I sighed, having struggled just to lift my head and speak. As soon as I finished my sentence though...Flasher freaked out. His wings thrust out and he began flapping all over the place, losing control of where he was going. He slammed into the ceiling and made a crack in it. Sickening, it was sickening to hear it. I'm so sorry this was late and I'm sorry I was lazy. I'm in a lot of things at school, let's just say that. And....I'm also on scratch a lot more. SO Sorry.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 12/31/2019 at 6:57 PM Post #34
Meanwhile in the human realm...:
"Where is he? He's been gone all day!" I said nervously, biting my nails and spat to the side of me due to my teal nail polish tasting horrid. "Brr" I rubbed my hands together and wrapped my arms around my exposed torso from my crop-top.I paced out toward the schools' front yard, looking up at the sky hoping for a sign off him to be coming back. I wing, a glint of white, or even rainbow scales if he was feeling happy enough. But nothing...at all. Just ... blue, empty blue. "Babe..where are you?" I said softly to the sky,as I sat on the edge of a cement bench in front of our high school to wait. I brushed some blond hair from my face, staring up at the sky, waiting for him. "Jason...please."
In the dragon realm.After some time...:
Flasher was calmed and now used to the idea of me being part human...well, okay, as used to the idea as he could be that is. I was feeling a lot better and sitting on the edge of the ledge outside of the Karophony, swinging my legs back and forth. I felt something stroke one of my horns and I looked up to see that it was Jadescar. I sighed as she sat next to me with a smile on her snout and her eye sockets seemed to be full of life despite their dead stair of a look they gave off."Your sad young prince...are you not?" She said to me. I sighed and touched one of my horns, reminding myself of what I was, and glanced at her. "You can call me Jason, Jadescar." I said to her, and she giggled and clapped her front talons with a clatter of bones. "Okay,Prince Jason, and you shall have the right to call me Jade!" She said, her skeletal tail banging up and down on the tree spung. I smiled slightly at her enthusiasm then turned to look forward again. "Who is it you are missing dear Jason?" She said, nudging me in the shoulder with a frail,skeletal,snout, her sockets looking deep into my eyes, as if looking for a way to help. I shook my head, feeling the freckle scales under my eyes and on my cheeks turn pink and rose red. "Just a friend...a very close friend." I said, trying to avoid looking into those deep sockets. "Ah...one of those type of friends~." She said, nodding and looking forward as well, watching dragons of all colors fly by. Some with large wings, twice their of size and fading in and out of different colors. And others with wings that matched their own size, and snouts lined with shapes of flames or roses, depending if they where female or male. I nodded, knowing she understood by how she spoke, and put a hand over my heart as it hammered for Lila. 'I'm sorry Lila, I just have to help them with this...with my brother...I'm so sorry...my love.' I closed my eyes,seeing her smile and hearing her joyful giggle.
Lila;in the human realm...:
'Could something have happened? He knows when school ends, so...where is he?' I stood, smoothing my small shorts, and began walking out toward where he usually was, the small area of woods close by. *A short walk later* I reached a hand up to gently brush it against the limb of a lush pine as I walked through the forest.'Beautiful.' I thought and that sent my heart racing and my face heating up as I remembered that first word. The first word Jason had ever truly said to me, and me alone. I stopped and stayed still, closing my eyes and watching it again in my mind. *The memory* "Beautiful." He said, putting a hand out to her.She looked up at him with wet, teal eyes."*Snif* Huh?" She said softly, reaching a frail hand out to take his. He gently helped her to a stand then gently whipped a tear from her cheek."Beautiful. Your beautiful, has no one told you that before?" He said,speaking softly to her and his brown eyes searching hers. That's when she realized his features. Strange,color changing dots, similar to freckles under his eyes and along his cheeks, and gold flecks in his deep,brown eyes.Two very sharp upper canines and two sharp, black horns, only barely noticeable when his hair was blown in the wind or he wasn't wearing his hood. She felt her face get warm. "N-no. I mean...t-thank you b-but I'm not-I'm not b-beautiful." She stuttered as he put a hand on the small of her back and brought her closer to him, their chests pressing together. "Then I don't think you look in the mirror enough." He said, his voice smooth, and something else in it. Something she hadn't heard in any one elses voice.Love, pure love. And that's when it happened, their first kiss. Right there,in the back of a stage wing after she had been bullied and shoved, he kissed her and she kissed him back.That's when they had found their love for one another. *In reality* I opened my eyes again and sighed, leaning against a tree and looking up through the thick weaving of pine trees at the dimming sky. "Come on Jason, please." I said,sinking down the tree and pulling my legs up to my chest and putting my head on my knees.
Jason;Dragon realm...:
Flasher came up to us and tapped my shoulder with a gentle talon. "Come on, if you can, shift back. We need to make sure Shade isn't close by. We...have to stop him." He said to me as i stood with a nod. I looked into his pink eyes and could tell what he was thinking, same as i was.This was gonna be hard, but it had to be done. *uh, let's just say after a messy half shift, yes...it get's bloody.*
We flew for a while, well...Flasher and I flew, little Silver hitch hiked it on Flashers back. I put my arms out wide with a smile,I always had liked how the wind felt in my hair when I flew in half form. Flasher looked at me with confusion. But I didn't care, with my wings spread wide and my body not in either form, but in half of both, it just felt right. I felt right...I felt free."We have to keep an eye out, he could-" "Be anywhere~?" a voice slurred above us and I flipped to fly on my back and saw Shade flying above us,the fading sun shining through his wings slightly, making his black swirl markings shine in a creepy way. Little Silver screeched in shock and fright. That sent Shade into a laughing frenzy, but his red eyes where still crazy. I dropped an air current as he lunged at me, reaching out his front talons to grab me by my green hoodie. "Hey, now that's not nice!" I growled, dodging and flipping back onto my stomach and whipping my tail out at him as he tried to slow down from the sudden lunge he had taken at me. It had cost him his balance, and I knew it and took it as a chance. I folded my wings in and dropped onto his back, sending him into a bucking motion. Flasher almost came over to help but I yelled at him. "Don't! Get Silver out of here!!" And he nodded, turning and flying toward,where I believe where,the reflection crystals. I nodded as well, satisfied but my wings flayed out as Shade threw me off, sending me into a plummet till I spread my wings open and quickly swerved up and just barely avoided the ground, but slamming my left leg on a rock. Shade was roaring wildly and looking around for me. I landed with shaking legs and folded my wings in tight as I went off at a stumbling run into a near by patch forest(yes...a piece of forest...of pitch...black trees.). I stopped after a while, panting. I needed to shift back, but how could I with Shade so close on my tail? I shook my head,not caring , and decided it didn't matter. I then relaxed, but knew it had to go fast, so this time I grit my teeth and shut my eyes tight. 'Okay...quicker...bloodier. Oh no-' Suddenly I realized just how much pain this was going to cause, but it was to late as my bones burst into motion, growing and snapping into place, ripping my skin and scales quickly forming over the wounds. I clawed at my skull as my face shifted to a scaled snout and my fangs sharpened and grew. My horns sharpened and shot to a longer form as my spine burst in length, thrusting my tail to full length and my limbs pulling, tightening and growing in a frightening pace. I screamed as my rib cage thrust out, braking it's self and then healing as it grew and tightened into it's new shape. My body,once done,collapsed and I couldn't move, my mind in a gray haze. 'N-no...get up!help...help...' I shakily used my front legs to push myself to a stand, spreading my wings out to the sides of me the best I could for balance. I tried to stand but my horns caught onto some branches. I shook my horns free and heard a roar form behind me.My head swung around to see Shade at the edge of the forest, panting and looking around with those mad, red eyes. 'Oh no..' He noticed me and grinned. "Hello~.Brother." He said coldly, despite his fanged grin. His black swirls seemed duller, and his body seemed like it was tired, but clearly he had been pushing himself. And I knew to what he was pushing it to do. 'He's been drugging himself on clementine.' I took a few steps back, now turned fully to face him, my wings tight to my sides and my head down as my color changing scales shifted to a dark brown. He laughed at this color, and thrust himself forward in my direction, braking branches in his way and getting cut by those that wouldn't snap. 'Shoot...I can't keep him here...but...wait..I can't fight him here.But I can in my realm. That's it!' "Hey!" I growled to him as he came forward. "You want to get to the human realm?! Then come and get it!" I screeched then spun around at a quick run and thrust myself up through the dried branches above me and flapped as hard as I could, gaining altitude rapidly. He followed, roaring in anger as he chased. I didn't need to look back to see if he was following, hearing him was enough, and I continued to flap hard and shot in the direction of the portal. 'Please, open somewhere I can handle him in.' I mentally begged it as I flew, seeing the cliff in the distance.'Let's finish this.'
Lila; Human realm:
The sun was almost down when I woke up, looking around drowsily.'Jason's still not back.' I got to a stand and stretched my legs from their position. I rubbed my arms and shivered. It had gotten a lot colder as the sun had gone down. "G-goodness.How c-could he b-be gone so lon-" But I was cut off as I heard a loud ripping sound from above. My gaze swept up and through the thickness of the pines,I could see a large opening in the sky, swirling purple and silver against the orange and yellow of the setting sun. "Oh my Gosh!" I stumbled backwards and almost screamed when I saw two huge dragons, both similar looking burst from it's abis. Then I realized that one was Jason in his dragon form, his color shifting scales a bright red swirling with dark orange burst. But I didn't know who the other was as I rushed into a large clearing from the trees near by. My eyes went wide as I realized...they where fighting...and this was life...or death.
Jason;Now in human realm...:
Right on my tail, that's where he was, right there...literally. His talons where digging in deep,tearing at my scales, and sending blood splattering on the both of us. I screeched in pain and plunged into a rapid dive. He then swung his hind legs up and dug them into the closer part of my tail to my body and then twisted to use his front talons to take out my chest. I grabbed his snout and spit ice shards into his eyes, making his wings flail out, making us both begin spinning at our rapid decent.I twisted till I was able to get on top of him, my front talons wrapped around his neck and his hind talons digging into my underbelly. I could feel the warmth of blood as he grinned at me, but I then used my right front talon to slice at his rib cage and then we hit. The forest was a lot closer than I had thought.
Lila;Human realm:
"AH!" I cried as they smashed in a whirling ball of black, white and red scales,crushing trees under them with thousands of sickening cracks. I knew I couldn't just stay put so I ran toward where they where. I found them rolling all around, clawing at one another. I didn't know how I could help but I did know which one was Jason and knew that I didn't want the other to harm him anymore than the amount of pain it must have caused him with how much blood was splattered on his pure white scales. I rushed over to a bush and pulled of the larges limb I could, though it wasn't much, and I rushed back over and threw it at the dragon with black markings that was over Jason, rearing his head back to clamp down on his throat. This attracted his attention and his head turned toward me with blood red eyes full of rage. He growled and clambered off of Jason, stalking toward me with what I believed was a grin, an insane grin. I backed up against a tree, shaking. 'Oh no.'
Edited By Funtimefoxyimposter3 on 1/2/2020 at 12:08 PM.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 2/4/2020 at 8:08 PM Post #35

Lila;Human realm;now:
I stood shaking,shivering,with my back to a tree and this huge dragon loomed above me. He was about the size of Jasons dragon form,but he was scarier.His eys ehere red and his fangs long,his frills death black and swirls all over his body except for his snout of just the same black. His wings where huge as they widened to their full langth and size. I almost screemed but was cut off as the huge beast was ripped back from me by Jasons from talons. Get away FROM HER! I hear him roar as he did so.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 2/5/2020 at 6:47 PM Post #36
~ I opened my eyes and shivered in fright all the more as I saw serrated claws grab the massive black/white dragon by the shoulders and yanked him back,revealing Jason,or Shadow in this form,behind him with his frills stretched wide and dark red. He was angry,and I could feel it.

Jason/Shadow;Human realm;Next:
I could feel rage burn in my chest,hot enough that it could burn the scales off of my back,as I saw Shade loom above Lila as she shivered against a tree,her thin little form scared. I grabbed Shade by the shoulders and yanked him back,his head jerking back on his long neck and his horns slapping at my snout,making me grunt as I threw him to the side. He landed on his side,tho coming to a growling stand quickly as I spread my wings and growled back,using my form to block Lila from Shades view and attack angle. "Leave her alone." I said coldly as he began a circling motion around me,but I kept myself between him and Lila as she slumped against the tree trunk in fear as she curled up into a small ball. Shade shook his head in a lolling motion,his sides heaving in large,angry breaths,fire.
Edited By Funtimefoxyimposter3 on 5/4/2020 at 4:06 PM.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 5/4/2020 at 4:09 PM Post #37
Shade:
'Idiot, this brother of mine is an idiot! He thinks he can kill me so easily be taking me to where he has grown up.' I hated him the moment I saw him, and I used that to lunge at this dragonw ho protected such a weak human from my. My claws reached out for his chest and they hit their mark, but I felt warm blood gush from the side of my neck as Shadows fangs sank into the scaly flesh. I let out a screech as my brothers front talons rake at my chest as mine did to his.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 4:42 PM Post #38
Narrator point of view :

Both dragon brothers soon locked into battle, quite literally. Shade's talons were hooked in Jason/Shadows front ribs of his dragon chest, but Shadow's jaws were hooked right in Shade's throat. Neither gave any way to one another as they pressed and pulled with one another, both standing on their hind talons as they were locked together. Both had their wings spread and tails up in a brandished position like a scorpions, both had their stingers out and poised in a way that would be able to attack.

Shadow/Jason;Human realm; Now.:

I tasted blood, that was for sure. Blood, and I could feel it trickle down my throat and coat my mouth on the inside. I growled, shutting my eyes tight in pain as I felt Shades deadly hooked talons curl in my ribs and pull at the bone and scaled flesh. I couldnt fight him to well, we both were the same size and I wasnt as angry as I could have been at him.

Shade;Human realm; Next:

I could feel Jasons blood as it trickled from his chest and to between my scales, making my talons rougher as they dug the seratted claws in and yanked at his ribs. I couldnt even scream in pain as I could feel his teeth digging into my throat. I jerked my neck and dislodged his teeth but he snapped at my snout. I barely dodged his jaws and yanked at his ribs as I pulled back, his jaws opened in a bloodied scream but I cried out as his tail swung around and slammed into the side of my skull and sent my to the ground. Idiot! Always the one that got the smiles! The one they listened to, but oh no. The twin who stayed with them longer than him got shoved to the side! My body rolled and wings spasmed as I felt my spine hit the ground and I rolled into trees.

Lila;Human realm; Next:

"Ah!" I cried out, running to the side as Jason almost threw his brother into me, or I thought this was his brother because they looked quite alike. Mostly. "Jason!" I attempted to rush over to the bleeding dragon hybrid but the large, majestic beast shook his head gently to me before his brother lugged himself back up and lunged at Jason again.

Jason;Human realm; Next.:

He lunged at me, I could see the pure rage in his red eyes. Those scarlet red eyes that I had before seen as pure golden, an innocent color that I had cherished when Id met my dear twin brother before all of it changed. Before his markings had turned death black due to his self poisoning, those eyes had changed from kind and soft to crazy and tormented. Hed lost it, I had tried to help. I had, but I confess that I must not have tried hard enough since he had to end up this way. For the sure reasons, I am unsure.

I was jolted from thoughts and worries as he slammed into me, we both went rolling into more trees. Pines, and of those sorts. I didnt care, though, even as I felt their branches scrap and stab at my scales as I knew that they did as well to Shades. We were both snarling, and I swung my tail up to hit his side to try and get him off of me. If I could get him off, I might be able to pin him. If I pin him, then maybe I can find a way to stop him without having to kill him. He was still in there, hes in there and hes probably trapped in this lock of insanity that has him confined. I have hope, but I doubt its enough to save this brother of mine who has fallen far to lost.

Shade;Human Realm; Next:

Darn trees, they infuriate me! Or, I believe they do. They arent the same here in the human realm as they are back home, or what I believe was my home. Ive come to faint thoughts of uncertainty, but Ive also come to one conclusion that makes me curious, faintly. I want to kill, and not just go out and hunt anymore. I need actual blood, dragon blood. But I feel this urge to only go for those I know, those I understand the strategies of because they are the easiest targets because I know every. Type. Of step. Theyll. Take. And in this case, I fully knew that my brother would be light weight, and so I easily pinned him under me. I found myself snarling at this idiot. I couldnt help it, I hated him. I hated my sisters, father. And all three other brothers. Jason was no exception. I raised my head up and back, jaws open and teeth ready to rip into his exposed neck. His lengthy neck was back and exposed as I used one talon to hold his head to the ground as he squirmed. I found it FUNNY. The way he squirmed oh so weakly. His exposure.

Lila:Human realm;Now:

Blood, thats what I saw. Oh dear,oh dear, yes its what I saw. I admit, I was hiding behind a tree, but for good reason! The two dragons were once again locked in battle, but the blood came from Jasons slender neck as the other dragons jaws slammed down and clamped around his throat. I scream in fright as the blood sprayed, it splattered all around and it sickens my stomach that I had stayed so close. It splattered on trees, grass, shrubs, me and even the two dragons. The dark, scarlet liquide sprayed onto the white scales of both dragons. Jason roared in agony, legs kicking up in pain as his brother shook his head and caused his teeth to rip into the scales and drown out the screams of Jason with his own blood. Jj! I cried out, but I felt my stomach churn as I realized dark scarlet dragon blood had stained all over my top, dark and horrifyingly real.
Thats when I realized I couldnt sit around while my dragon boyfriend got hurt right in front of me. I stood up, trying not to shake as I looked down and saw my loves blood on me, I had to stay strong. I looked around and grabbed anything, anything that could be used to attack a dragon. My eyes stopped at an ordinary knife on the ground and I ran over to pick to off the blood soaked earth. My hands trembled, it was a normal knife. How could it cut into a dragon hide? Well, I guess Id have to find out. I looked up and almost froze again as I saw the strange dragon of black and white slice at Jasons underbelly, claws black but now splattered with blood. Jason kicked and landed a good blow to the other dragons muzzle but that only caused his head to be pinned to the ground. I gripped the handle of the knife firmly, shaking wildly but not about to think twice. I saw a good chance, the massive dragons underbelly was exposed as it reared up for a killing blow on Jason. There, that was the most vital place to hit a dragon, Jason himself had told me so. Despite my trembling and blood soaked shirt, I rushed over. The beast didnt notice me till it was to late, till the knife was raking down through his side and into his under belly, but he was huge compared to me and his talon hit my right in the stomach and sent me flying into a tree. All went black with a sickening crack, pain shooking through my spine.
Edited By Funtimefoxyimposter3 on 5/10/2020 at 4:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.