Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Other Fiction > Soul of two.
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/21/2019 at 7:28 PM Post #11
I swung my head around, hoping to see Flasher up and ready to fight by my side, but he was not himself. All that looked at me where those red eyes. He had lost it. I looked down and bared my fangs at Shader. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?!?!" He grinned and started laughing historically. He then shoved me off, and pointed to his own eyes. "I found out that if you feed a dragon clementine, a poison to dragons, then they become stronger. Father never let us use it on the army, but look how loyal and strong he is." He smiled, and motioned for Flasher to show what he was holding. He smiled back, and brandished a little silver baby dragon. I lunged forward, but Shader stopped me,digging his claws into the base of my wing. I screeched, and slumped. "Ah ah ah, you need to make a bargain ." He smiled, and gave me a look that said it all. He didn't just want the dragon world, he wanted...the human world, and I was the key.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/22/2019 at 11:39 AM Post #12
I looked at the silver baby dragon quivering in Flashers grasp. He looked at me with a look in his eyes that said "all I wanted was food." I took a breath, and looked at Shader. I had to be able to trick him somehow. I pulled my wings in, and shook my head, and sighed. "Fine, I'll take you through the portal, but hear me when I say, the humans...they are not keen about our kind." I opened my front talons, and looked at him with a defiant gaze. "Now, give me Silver" He looked at me a little shocked, and smiled a full toothed grin. "NO, I can't just hand him over. And you decided to name him, have you? Well, then , he really is a good bargaining chip, now isn't he?" He fluffed his black frills, and motioned to Flasher to put a choke hold on little Silvers neck. I jumped up, and tried to lung at him. "NO!" I cried, but Shader grabbed me by the tail, digging his claws into it. "Ah, ah ah, not so fast. You need to do your bit first. " He malicious grin spread across his face, and his eyes glowed with dark laughter. I shuddered, and looked at little Silver. He was shaking, and seemed to know sort of what was going on. He tried to squeak, but Flasher clamped his snout shut, stopping all air flow. I grit my teeth and nodded. "Fine, I'll take you to the human world."
--------------------------
We landed on the cliff overlooking the whole kingdom, and there it was. The portal. It was shining silver, with white and purple metal shining as the border for it. Shader slithered toward it, licking his jaws. He gently traced the metal edge with one claw, smiling. "Let the little scrap go." He orderd Flasher. He did so, and little Silver came wobbling toward me, flapping his little wings. He clung to my ankle, and started clattering, and jabbering rapidly, then looked at me, and said something odd."Mo porpal, pepole mo wik ith!" I gently picked him up, and held him close. "Shh, it's fine, your fine now. If I can find a few dragons, then it will be fine, don't worry Silver." I gently whispered in his little ear, and gently stroked his little golden horns. I finally had a slight chance to understand all his features. He had a few golden spikes on his tail, and a little white main, and under his wings where gold as well. I smiled, but was interrupted by Flasher growling at me. "Don't just stand there, do your Fire Flight,now!" He was twitching his head a little, and I could still see a little pink in his eyes. If a dragon poison did this, then maybe a dragon antidote..."NOW!!" He flared his wings at me, baring his fangs, and his green spikes glowing. I backed up a little, then gently lifted into the air. This was not going to end well for them. I smiled largly, and sent my self into a gently spiral downward, then I summoned the sludge in me. They would figure out what I thought of dragons that bullied me, and my little brother.
Puppylove
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 3:57 PM Post #13
thats very good foxy love it :D
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/23/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #14
Thanks Puppylove! I'm still gonna write more though.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/24/2019 at 11:31 PM Post #15
I hovered above them for a second, then let the cold rise to my esophagus. I held Silver close to my chest, then dove at Shader. Flasher was well trained for battle it seemed, because he swung his head around and pull himself up, to slice my throat. I whipped my head to the side, using the momentum to fly out of the way. I dove down the cliff, and flew around the edge of the valley, flasher hot on my tail. He was snarling, and his claws where out stretched, reaching for my tail. I did a few flips, and dove deeper, hoping to lose him for a second. I gently planted Silver on the side, and he burrowed into some black brush. I nodded, then began to fly up the caver wall. I made it to the top, scanning the area, and Flasher came out of no where. He rammed into me, beating his wings in my face. I kicked at him with my back legs, and tried ramming my head into his chest, but it was tough. I couldn't see, the world was flying by. We dropped, tussling through the sky the whole time. He dug his claws into my shoulder, hitting the bone in an instant.I screamed in pain, all my nerves on my left limb where already going a little numb.I growled, and I rammed my teeth into his neck, sinking my fangs in.He screamed as well,but only dug deeper into me.The ground was approaching,fast. I had go get him under me,somehow. I flapped my wings at his, making us drop faster, and grabbed his shoulders best I could. I wrapped my tail with his, and rammed my head into his head. It hurt. He was shocked,though, and I flipped him under me, while he flayed. And we hit the ground, hard, and I hear bones cracking. I felt broken ribs under my talons. I leaped off, and searched his body frantically with my eyes. I reached over, and gently shook him by the shoulders. He was out cold. This was not what I had wanted, I just needed to get him to be still, but not THIS type of still! I sat by his head, and poked his cheek. "Flasher? FLASHER!! Wake UP!!" I jumped up, and beat my wings at him. But he didn't even stir. I had to do something. I could take him back to the human realm, then I could give him the antidote on the way, and then Lila wouldn't have to worry about where I have been. I lifted into the air, and then flipped backwards, then went up the side of the narrow valley. I spotted to ledge Silver was on, and landed. "Silver, hey, it me don't worry! Come out now! It's safe." I said gently as I searched the shrubbery. He scuttled out of a near by bush,and started jabbering sternly at me as he shuffled clumsily out, as if to say,'no more fights for you!'. I patted him on the head, and picked him up. "Oh yeah, sure like you have a say in my life decisions" I sighed at him, giving him a 'really?' look. He then did something weird, that I never thought such a tiny dragon could do. He tilted his head, sighed, and did a little baby eye role.

Sorry, to lazy to finish this at the moment, it is 9:31, and I had Annie jr practice, and am tired. Sorry, any way, yes More is coming. Thank you.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/25/2019 at 10:29 PM Post #16
I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help my self. Boy humor, Lila calls it. I flip onto my back, Silver still in my front talons, held gently to my chest, and I start laughing like crazy. My tail was whipping side to side, and ice was spurting out from my mouth. I couldn't believe it! Silver, the tiny baby dragon, had just done an eye role. I could feel Silver, squirming in my grasp, trying to bite me to stop laughing. I finally took hold of my self, and wiped my eyes, and cleared ice shards off the ledge. He hung there in my front talons, pouting at me, with his little wings puffed out. "Mo mor waffig for yu!" his tail was lashing side to side, and he just sat there in my talons, pouting at me with such audacity. I gently reached a claw out to shake his talon as an apology, but he just scooted away, and turned his head away as well. "Mo!" He huffed. I sighed, and smiled. "Oh, come on little buddy. What, does the little baby not like big brother~?" I said in a wimpy baby voice. I even got the little squeaks. Lila would be so proud! Well, as proud as she could be as a friend. He huffed a little sight, and gave me a slight glance. "Mo~. Bup, bwother give me foo?" He gave me this look like, 'food make everything better'. I sighed, and shook my head. "I don't have anything Silver, but I can fined you something in the human realm,okay?" He tilted his head at this, as if he where making a life or death agreement. I gave him a dashing smile, and he giggled. "O pay!" He fluffed his wings happily, and smiled. I gently set him on my back, and he clutched my frills. "OUCH! Don't pull them please!" I said, huffing out an exasperated sigh. He giggled, and let up on the pressure. Just like human babies, baby dragons are strong! I shifted my wings, and leaped off the edge. I glided down to where Flasher was laying. He looked to pail. I gently walked up, and checked his pulse. Slow, but not to slow. I motioned for Silver to come down, and he fluttered down to the ground. I sat over by Flashers' rib cage, and poked at me. I jumped back, wings flared, and wings and ruff turned red, as flasher rolled his head, and mouned. I heaved a sigh, and went over and stood by his tail. I picked it up, and checked it for wounds, but it seemed fine. I guess I wasn't able to scratch over there, but the rest of his black body had red gashes, growing darker. I looked at my own body, and realized I was bleeding as well. I stretched my head down to look at my chest. A large gash was there, and it cut deep. How did I not feel that?
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/28/2019 at 3:55 PM Post #17
More!

I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help my self. Boy humor, Lila calls it. I flip onto my back, Silver still in my front talons, held gently to my chest, and I start laughing like crazy. My tail was whipping side to side, and ice was spurting out from my mouth. I couldn't believe it! Silver, the tiny baby dragon, had just done an eye role. I could feel Silver, squirming in my grasp, trying to bite me to stop laughing. I finally took hold of my self, and wiped my eyes, and cleared ice shards off the ledge. He hung there in my front talons, pouting at me, with his little wings puffed out. "Mo mor waffig for yu!" his tail was lashing side to side, and he just sat there in my talons, pouting at me with such audacity. I gently reached a claw out to shake his talon as an opolagy, but he just scooted away, and turned his head away as well. "Mo!" He huffed. I sighed, and smiled. "Oh, come on little buddy. What, does the little baby not like big brother~?" I said in a wimpy baby voice. I even got the little squeaks. Lila would be so proud! Well, as proud as she could be as a friend. He huffed a little sigh, and gave me a slight glance. "Mo~. Bup, bwother give me foo?" He gave me this look like, 'food make everything better'. I sighed, and shook my head. "I don't have anything Silver, but I can fine you something in the human realm,okay?" He tilted his head at this, as if he where making a life or death agreement. I gave him a dashing smile, and he giggled. "O pay!" He fluffed his wings happily, and smiled. I gently set him on my back, and he clung to my frills. "OUCH! Don't pull them please!" I said, huffing out an exasperated sigh. He giggled, and let up on the pressure. Just like human babies, baby dragons are strong! I shifted my wings, and leaped off the edge. I glided down to where Flasher was laying. He looked to pail. I gently walked up, and checked his pulse. Slow, but not to slow. I motioned for Silver to come down, and he fluttered down to the ground. I sat over by Flashers' rib cage, and poked at it. I jumped back, wings flared, and wings and ruff turned red, as flasher rolled his head, and mound. I heaved a sigh, and went over and stood by his tail. I picked it up, and checked it for wounds, but it seemed fine. I guess I wasn't able to scratch over there, but the rest of his black body had red gashes, growing darker. I looked at my own body, and realized I was bleeding as well. I stretched my head down to look at my chest. A large gash was there, and it cut deep. How did I not feel that? I let my head loll back, and sighed, letting cold mist wisp out my jaws. I suddenly felt a stabbing pain from the wound. I looked down and saw that Silver was poking at my wound, and trying to reach in. I freaked out, and grabbed him by his tail, hanging him upside down. He screeched in shock, and started to shake. I realized what I was doing and gently set him down. "Sorry little guy, d-din't mean to scare you. I just don't want you to touch that, okay?" I said, rubbing my frills. I knew that they must have been blue and purple. He looked up, and growled! I mean, a full wings spread, teeth bared growl. I was shocked. I stood on my hind legs, and almost attack out of instinct. "Wouh! Little buddy, I said I'm sorry-" "MO. Befine WU!" He cried, lunging his little body to the side of me. I swung around to see him on the face of a black dragon. The dragon growled, and ripped Silver off. I growled back, fangs bared, and jumped at them, and Silver fluttered to the side. I latched onto their body, and swung my tail, ramming it into their side. They grabbed hold of my shoulders, and dug their talons into my already wounded shoulder, tearing at the loos meat. I screamed in pain, and lost all my air. I tried to suck in a breath, but it only made it harder to fight. They thrust me under them, and nearly dug their talons into my underbelly, and their fangs where over my neck. I snaked my tail up to his back, but he stabbed his own stinger in to my base of my tail. I felt shocked. I let my body go limp under them, and then they just sat there on top of me, smiling in a non-understandable way. I noticed that their eyes where not black, they where a misty gray, and they where all black everywhere else. I laid there in shock, and in pain under their massive body. Then Silver came rushing over, trying to ram his tiny body into the other dragons's. The dragon on top of me just sighed, and gently pinned the little baby to my chest, thankfully avoiding the wound. I sighed, as much as I could, and dropped my head backwards. The dragon laughed, and tickled my throat. I jerked my head back up, and tried to bite their claw, but sadly missed. They grinned even wider and started cracking up. "Hahaha, you shouldn't be here. Son of Two."
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 9/30/2019 at 11:05 PM Post #18
I froze, and stared up at them, shocked. Son of Two? I don't know about that, but I know that I have half a soul of human and dragon, so I'm not sure what their talking about. I stretched my neck toward them as much as I could and glared at their smiling face. "What do you mean...Son of Two?" I said, flaring my eyes a glowing purple as I said son. They smiled even bigger, with pure white teeth, and threw their head back and let out a long, histarical laugh. They began to stop, and wipe their eyes, and sighed. "Oh~. You really don't know? Why do you think you and that brother of yours are different?" I tilted my head at this. "Sure, Flasher and I look different, but that is caus-" "No!" They flared their wings, and glared down at me for a minute, but quickly replaced it with a smile. "HEhehe!" They clapped their talons together, as if they where playing a fun little game. "You must have spent at least some time with the humans we put you with, because your already really stupid! We mean the other one, Shader. He looks like you, because he is half dragon as well. He was from your egg clutch." They grinned down at me, and licked their chops. I let my head drop, and sighed. "What are you saying? I don't even know what you mean. We all have two parents, but you said, Son of Two. " The looked down at me, as if not sure what to say. Then they seemed different. "Oh, yeah, well 'bout that, we'll get to that later,you just need to listen to us, K?" They shrugged and then smiled again. "So, he may have had the same dragon mother as you... BUT!" They thrust their face in mine, and smiled. "You both have different...HUMAN parents." A large grin spread over their face, and they seemed as if they where playing, but ...this was no game. I felt, like something deep in me was being brought out, and I didn't like it.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/2/2019 at 9:59 PM Post #19
I was there shocked, as these fleeting images smashed through me, and this stale feeling filling my soul. "No.." I said. Having half a soul of each is durable, but not so much actually being two biologically. Human, and dragon. How was that possible anyway. I looked up at them and I could feel my muscles shaking as I tried to push past the feelings, and flashes. "You, ....you mean to tell me that ... I'm actually half dragon?" They looked at me like I was really, really stupid. I sighed, and stared right back at them. "Well, 'bout that, the king was not supposed to find you. We had planted you in a hiding spot till some of our other dragons could take you through the portal, and either kill you if you didn't have an other half form, or leave you there because of that half form." They shrugged as if murdering a baby was fine. "Hey, killing a kid? A tiny helpless thing? That is NOT good!" I looked at the small Silver sleepily dozing on my chest, and he gave a little nod. "mofo, wofo." He mumbled, and nuzzled his head into my scales. I smiled up at them triumphantly, but soon, I felt proud no more. They where smiling at me, and they didn't seem like they where playing anymore. They where grinning hugely, and their eyes where not grey anymore. They where black, and they seemed to be looking straight at me. Then suddenly, in two voices they said. "Within the walls of great fame hall, lies in wait for dragons to wake. Worlds of two, where not for you. He's torn apart, to worlds, to hearts!!!" And then they stopped and grinned so much, the scales around the edges of their mouth began to rip, and blood dripped on their black scales. "GOOD BYE" Then they started to try to tear at my scales. I screeched, waking Silver up, and I ripped my self out from under them. That cost me, for they dug onto my scratches even more, pealing a little at the scales. "We have to GO. NOW" I cried to Silver, who was still on me. I slung him onto my neck, letting him grab my frills as hard as he like. I didn't care. I turned around before flying, and I saw something terrifying. The dragon, was not really all black. They began laughing, and ripping at their scales, tearing them off. Or, so it seemed. They came off like leather from a jacket. I leaped into the air, not wanting Silver to see more, or even to see more myself. I flapped as hard as I could till I was at least 20 Ft into the air. I hovered, and looked down. they where not there anymore. It was like they had just disappeared. Heart still racing, I flew down, and landed next to Flasher. I shook his shoulder, and growled. "Come on, Flasher, we have to go, I'll help you fly." He mound at this, and looked at me with, thankfully, mostly pink eyes. "Fly?" his words where slurred, and uncertain. Then he tried to move but he stopped and collapsed at the sound of bones scraping one another. "C-Can't fly. Can't *huf* even get up..." I didn't know what to do. "HEY!" I yelled, standing with my wings and frills spread. I turned under my wings red, and same with my frills. "That is NOT the Flasher that is in these half memories of mine, YA' HEAR!?!?" I cried. I shook my head, and huffed. "Your strong, and you know how to endure a lot." I gave him a stare, and tried to act like I understood 100% of what had just come out of my mouth.
Fritxyfox
Level 73
Posted: 10/6/2019 at 4:17 PM Post #20
He tilted his head to me, and a small smile tickled his jaw, and his eyes seemed a little happier. "Hehehe...that's the Shadow...I knew." He said, in a gravely voice, then he lugged his body up with a grinding sound, and smiled painfully as Silver waddled up to him. "Big bwother!" he squealed, and clung to his leg, fluttering his wings happily. Flasher patted Silvers head, and sighed. "Thanks little bro, sorry 'bout what happened earlier pip squeak." He sighed, but winced as blood dripped from the side of his mouth. "M-maybe we should try to get to the castle, we have some medical dragons." He almost fainted sideways, but I jumped over, and thrust my wing under him. Surprisingly it seemed strong enough. He righted himself, and shook his head. "That was a nasty fall, don't you think Shadow? Hehe, surprised you could actually get me under you." He said with a proud grin. I sighed, and gently put his wing over my shoulders, trying to keep him upright. "Me to, but I need to get you out of here. Can you at least use your left wing, and I'll use my right?" I checked out his wings, but neither seemed broken. He lifted his left one, and looked it over as well. "Uh, yeah-*Hacks on blood*-ca-. Think I can." He responded in a blood soaked voice. I nodded, and motioned for Silver to climb up my right wing onto my neck. He did so, and grabbed my black horns like a motorcycle. I sighed, and spread my right wing, a motion to Flasher to do the same with his left. He nodded, and we flapped frantically till we gained a beat the same. We flew up, and over the edge of the valley, and tried to turn toward the direction of the small castle we could see in the distance. "S-Shader" He tried to say. He looked around, and I could see his broken ribs heaving, and blood dripping from where they protruded out. "He's back by the portal as far as I know. Don't worry-" "No" He cut me off, and started coughing on blood. He continued once he finally coughed his breath. "I mean, Shader. He fed me something weird. Like, what looked like those sleepy time flowers we keep in the place for the eggs and the scale-ets." He shook his head, losing his balance for a second, but I grabbed him. "Hey, we'll talk about this later,okay?" I scolded, trying to act older, but thoughts started running through my mind. 'Those sleepy flowers are kept in the nursery, and if they where surrounding the scale-ets...' I clenched my jaw, and continued toward the castle with Flasher half on my shoulder, and Silver sitting still, clinging to my horns. "Castle es big! But mow it wook smol!" Silver chattered to himself, as if he was teaching himself about prospective. I smiled to my self, and gently swiveled my head to check Flasher. He was flapping hard, and his breathing was ragged. He kept spitting blood to the ground below us, and his ribs either tried to stab through his scales, or already had, and stuck out further. The ones that where sticking out where causing blood to spurt out, and he grit his teeth, trying to ignore it. I could tell it was hard though. His muscles seemed strained as well, no matter how well built he was. "Hey, we can land for a second if you want." I said, tilting my head toward him. He swivled his head, and sighed, shaking it as a response. No. I nodded slightly, making sure not to shake Silver off, and motioned for us to continue on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
some time later.
We landed heavily at the entrance, and he dropped to the ground, trying to heave in air. I picked him up by his wings, and pulled. Silver hopped off, and tried to pull at Flashers talons. "Get UP!" He said, and flopped backwards, and landed with his wings sprawled out. "*Huf*" Silver shook himself and marched over to Flashers head. He stood in front of Flashers snout, and he did the most un-expected thing.I couldn't stop him as he bared his fangs, and pounced.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.