Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Let's talk about Video Game Logic.
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 5:42 PM Post #61
Broken arm? Have a pork chop!
Just fall off a cliff? No worried, just munch on some apples and you'll be good to go!

I with you could instantly heal yourself by eating food.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #62
going into fridging paintings! (Mario)

just all of cappy (Mario)

flowers growing instantly floating in midair then disappearing (Mario)

squids swimming (& being invisible) in ink (Splatoon)

LITERAL PAPER TURNING 3D THEN 2D AGAIN! (Mario)

animals having powers (way too many including Sylestia Mario and Pokemon)

stars = moon (mario)

turning into a wolf (Zelda)
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 9:25 PM Post #63
Also, the fact that enimies wait for you to eat before procceding to pound the daylight out of you.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #64
But wait guys, I'm a total Pokemon nerd! (and Minecraft ig but I don't play a ton of well-known video games)

1. At the age of 10, you leave home, walk around by yourself and plot to overthrow a huge evil corporation through sheer willpower and friendship!
2. Infinitely light backpack with infinite space - you can fit a bike in it!
3. Want to go digging! Sure! Just take out your mining kit and fall into a giant sinkhole in the ground!
4. Win a battle? Get at least 1k! What if you don't want to battle? You don't have a choice!
5. Healing Center nurse must live solely on donations. What a boring job.
6. I really do love walking into people repeatedly - they don't mind, after all.
7. NPCs complain about how weak they are when you beat them, but they just stand there like lazy butts all day and hope they can get better eventually!
8. A team full of level 50 Magikarps that know nothing but Splash. Wth?
9. Whoever beats the Champion becomes the next Champion! *beats Champion, comes back to see Champion still sitting there, waiting to be battled again*
10. Look, I found this highly expensive item... sitting on a rock... in a cave... or in a trash can... or in a pile of coal dust...

Note: I play Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl, so that's based on that
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 10:56 PM Post #65
My friend hqs dubbed me a miencraft expert. Soo i will once again share the link to a certian answer page in the next post or something

Bu t menawhile

Leauge of legends. You have Dark fallen ange l (literally the only character u ever play lol), a little girl that murdered people and is basically juar a n elementally powered Lazari/creepyapasta yet everyone thinks shes adorbs (why Annie? Why?!)
Hofwarts Mysrery. Why d oesnt anyone in the canon books mention the cursed vaults? Hermione? Im looking at ya.
Minecraft: can ride pig and taming dog gives them more health. Oh and yknow wgat all pf minecraft makes no sense!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/3/2019 at 10:57 PM Post #66
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=80220&page=1#5
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 8/29/2019 at 11:33 PM
I wont say which reply I did to this but....I was crazy

https://www.quora.com/What-are-100-things-that-don-t-make-sense-in-Minecraft

Also

~Astronomons don't take visible damage to ANYTHING and can also somehow balance on the end of your airship (knuckles i'm looking at you) and jump around and STILL not fall off (Monster Super Leauge)

~Most video game characters don't need to eat Or drink. Or sleep. (EDxcept in Virtual Families, where your little famliy HAS to eat and sleep but doesn't have to use the bathroom unless they WANT too)

~Bathrooms. Enough said.

~Actually y'know what most video game character s don't start leaking blood or anything even after being roasted alive literally

~Sylestis and bosses and bandits don't seem to...um...Use the bathroom, die, or take visible wounds. And i triple burned a bandit once for yuks. He kept fighting happily.

~Mickey should've died 50x by now. And he did. But noooo. In the Nintendo 3ds game caatle of illusions Mickey would die and then just respawn in the "safe" area. WHHHHYYYYY. ANd all the bosses just kept living happily without first aid. After. I. Clearly. Killed. Them. And i swear i killed that shark but nooooo it's back
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 10/5/2019 at 1:47 PM Post #67
This has happened to me more than once: (Elder Scrolls Five Skyrim)

In a dungeon with a 100 sneak character. Shoot bandit in the head with an arrow. Bandit gets mad and looks around for me and eventually gives up. Goes back to his spot and says something dumb like, "Probably nothing." or "Must have scared them off." or my personal favorite, "Must have been the wind." XD sure the wind hit you in the nose with an arrow!

The bandits in this game are just amazing. This also happened to me once: (Elder Scrolls Five Skyrim)

In a different dungeon with the same 100 sneak character. Come up behind two bandits looking the other way. I dispose of one and the other looks down at her fallen comrade. Then looks directly at me, pulls out her weapon, says, "There's a killer about." and runs off looking for me. Just wow.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 2:04 AM Post #68
Undertale logic that keeps me up at night:
-Flowey in Pacifist and Neuteral: "It's kill or be killed!"
Flowey in No Mercy: "Please don't kill me...!"
-Asgore in Pacifist and Neuteral: Attempts to kill you.
Asgore in No Mercy: Offers you tea.
-The Pacifist Ending. It's fun and cute, but how did the sudden appearance of 300+ monsters not catch the feds' attention?
-Does nobody in the Underground understand the concept of self-defense? Of course a terrified kid's gonna fight back if a monster attempts to harvest their Soul, so why does everyone give you flack for it?
-On the other hand, you can beat everyone within an inch of life (not killing them entirely but certainally doing violent acts consistantly) and still be considered a pacifist.
-Appearently, Papyrus has never actually eaten spaghetti.
-How long it took Flowey to realize you weren't Chara.
-Snow underground.
-Look, we can debate about how/if a skeleton can bleed, but what I really want to know is how can a skeleton sweat.
-Not a lot about Sans makes sense, but how would he recognize the expression of a person that's died 11 times in a row?
-If Monster SOULS are destroyed instantly upon death, why are there ghosts like Napstablook?
-Toriel thinks that destroying the door that leads outside will keep you inside.
-Toriel was exchenging jokes, life stories, and making deals with a random guy through said door for we don't even know how long and never bothered to ask his name. What was she calling Sans up until the end? "Dishes"?
-It seems like Papyrus and Undyne can see through the phone.

Pokemon logic that needs adressing;
-Gardevior can make black holes.
-Macargo is hotter than the surface of the sun.
-Zacain can cut through anything, and Zamezenta can turn back any attack. However, according to the trialer for Sword/Sheild, only the latter of those statements is true.
-A dragon made of ice can't learn Ice Punch, yet a ball of gas can.
-Mew is the ancestor of all pokemon, but Arceus is considered the original pokemon. So, which is it?
-Upon evolution, Skrelp, a leafy sea dragon (a species of sea horse), ceases to be a water type.
-Doduo can learn Fly.
-If a pokemon with the ability Levitate uses Dig, moves like Earthquake still won't effect it.
-Furret is taller than Charizard.
-Who decided to crash a jet into a Metang to test it's durability?
-Tyrantitar eats entire mountians.
-Magikarp can jump over entire mountians.
-If a Slowpoke's tail gets bitten by a Shellder, it grows more dopey and ceases to feel pain. If it's head gets bitten by a Shellder, it make the Slowpoke a genius and sharpens it's senses.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 11/29/2019 at 10:34 PM.
Serenitea
Level 51
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 70
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 5:33 PM Post #69
My favorite theory on sans and the bleeding/sweating thing:

Sans prior to fighting you injects himself with liquid determination. (the one you learn about in the true lab)
He is lazy and all that. I don't think he would have given up such a fight if he wasn't excessively determined. So in the true lab, we also learn that determination makes monsters melt. We see this in undyne and the amalgamates. So I think that when sans is "sweating" he is actually starting to melt because of the determination. The "bleeding" is the liquid determination seeping from his wound.

Just a theory. Rather intriguing ^^
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/14/2019 at 7:59 PM Post #70
In Ducktales (this 2d game that i'm weirdly half-good-half-bad at), Scrooge can bring along 4 underage children on all sorts of expeditions legally and then lets them go back to safety...unattended.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.