Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > MHA rp (Forever open :D)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 78, 79, 80 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 4:12 PM Post #1
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79993&page=1 signups-always open!

Students from UA, Shiketsu, Ketsubutsu,, and Seiai were invited to go on a cruise during summer vacation by the newest hero office in town, Universalized Hero Office. Pretty much everyone accepted the offer. All was fun and games (on the UA area of the ship alone, the ship almost got capsized by Hatsume Mei's new invention going rougue, Bakugo made everyone not in UA steaming mad at him, Midoriya filled up three notebooks with notes about eveyrone's Quirks, and Iida went into overdrive trying to keep UA class 1-A from wrecking the place) until the night of the storm.

No one saw it coming. No one knew who was alive and who wasn't.

In the morning, 6 students found themselves huddled on a life raft, in view of a desert island. The ocean was littered with debries.

Are there other survivors? WHat wemt wrong? And the biggest question....Will they make it back to Japan?

Rules
1. No godmodeling (a risk with quirks)
2. No making random things appear. There's not much floating on the ocean and nothign at all on the beach-its a desert tropical island
3. Technology doesn't work-no wifi and what's left is kinda soaked...
4. Romance is fine but if it gets extreme move it to PMs
5. If using a mainstrema character stay true to their personality.
6. Use common sense
7. No one-wrod replies. 1-2 sentences AT LEAST.
8. If someone hasn't posted in a day or two, we're stopping until they catch up OR...
9. If u know you're gonna be off for more then a day put a really good excuse for your character(s) to be out of the picture for a little.
10. And if you leave, make it an epic end for your character(s) ;D

PInglist:
Orca2Whale, Canawlia, Dragongem23, mooniepo, wolf23430, cian
Edited By Orca2Whale on 10/8/2019 at 10:18 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 4:18 PM Post #2
Iida Tenya glanced around the small raft. To his left was a girl he didn't recognize, to his right Todoroki was somehow sleeping. Across from him he noticed Tokoyami, directing Dark Shadow to push the raft towards something in the distance.

He strecthed his arms upwards, the events of last night floating back to him. THe alarm. The (terrible) chaos. Someone shoving him into the liferaft. Him yelling for his classmates.

He glanced around again. No sign of anyone else in the open ocean. Either they'd gotten into other rafts going in other directions or....

No. He wasn't going to think of that possibility. They couldn't. Impossible. They were CLass 1-A. Defeaters of multiple villiams...
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 101
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 5:18 PM Post #3
Zeraia woke up, and smelled sea water. Much more than she had before. She instantly sat up, and looked around. She didn't know where she was, but she wasn't going to think of the worst possibility. She was going to think of the best one, one that didn't end with her and all of the unfamiliar people around her dying.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 5:33 PM Post #4
The raft moved slower as the sun rose higher. "Iida, do you have enough power left to possibly power us if it gets too bright?" Tokoyami asked,keeping his gaze on the horizon.

Iida snapped to attention. Which made the raft jerk a little. "Perhaps, but it will not be very much as I have not drank orange juice in awhile." He said.

Todoroki snored lightly, having had slumped in his seat.

Tokoyami sighed.

Iida hen noticed Zeraia. "Oh hello here! I am Iida Tenya and these are my classmates Tokoyami Fumikage and Todoroki Shoto! We are from U.A. Class 1-A. What is your name and which school are you from?"

Tokoyami sighed and muttered, "you're scaring her..."
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 5:39 PM Post #5
Zeraia smiled. " I'm Zeraia Miyazaki from shiketsu. Nice to meet you, Iida, Tokoyami, Todoroki. "
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 6:07 PM Post #6
"it is a pleasure to meet you, Zeraia. We have met a few of your classmates before during the Provisional LIcense Exam." Iida proclaimed.

Tokoyami facepalmed.

Todoroki didn't even notice, he was still sleeping.
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #7
" Ah. " She nods. " I do remember some of them being quite the....what's the word..."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 6:16 PM Post #8
'They're just as mixed a bunch as our class." Tokoyami noted. "Except you don't seem to have as much of a problem keeping out of trouble."

'Like MIdoriya!" Dark shadow piped up. "And Bakugo! And Mineta! And- " Tokoyami gave him a warnign look. "aLright that's enough Dark SHadow."
Rubycookie
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 6:20 PM Post #9
" Yes, I do seem to be a trouble repellent. " She looks around them. " Except for now, of course. "
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/26/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #10
(Ya know...this totally works for me to toss in my villain,but he's not on the same boat.Soooo)

Kaori blinked at the sunlight....heck it was bright. She muttered something about wanting 5 more mins of sleep. Then she smelled the sea, and heard it...it was pretty loud. Then she remembered last night, with the rain and other stuff."Did last knight really happen?" she asked herself
(She's from UA....I guess.)

(he'll be crashed onto the other side of the island...until they run into each other at some point)
Shiryoku cursed some pretty colorful curses as his boat rammed into the island.Stupid heroes had somehow capsized the boat from yesterday. Ridiculous, but it wasn't a surprise.The Security on that place sucked...at least with his quirk it wasn't too hard to get past them.But he still had to do his job,watch and document class 1-A and the other heroes.Untill they contacted him,and who knew how long that'd be
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 78, 79, 80
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.