Author Thread Post
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 24
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 2:54 AM Post #21
Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you for this festival! ^^

Second, I've finished the sudoku, the wordsearch, the crossword and sent an entry for the Tropical Fish Sylesti! I just can't wait to see more of this event! :D
Justcoley
Level 50
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 9:33 AM Post #22
Maybe I'm missing something but where do we find the names of the new themed pets so we can search them in the Advanced Search?
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 9:55 AM Post #23
Mostly the veteran players just know the existing theme names and can pick out which ones are new.

Here's a list.

You won't be able to see what they look like, though, since none have been caught yet. Tamed ones will start getting caught once the zone opens, and exclusives should be visible on the contests page. Sometimes the admins will also put out pictures for all the themes once the fest is underway. We'll just have to wait and see.
Justcoley
Level 50
Threads: 3
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:09 AM Post #24
Thank you.
Krinadon
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,117
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:28 AM Post #25
We have updated the initial post with the Summer Festival Overview.

Click Here to Jump to Post #1

There will still be a little bit more that we'll add, but atm, I am exhausted and am gonna lay down for the next 90 minutes and then probably sleep all afternoon. =P

-I still need to get the Leaderboard Contests scheduled out.
-I still need to put all of the new Pet Traits.
-We still need to finalize the Restricted Themed Pets for this Festival.
-We still plan on making improvements to the "Firestorm" and "Hurricane" Pre-Colored Avatar Item Sets.
-And Probably some other things I'm not thinking of just this moment.
Fernwolf
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 32
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:51 AM Post #26
alrighty kirn take your time :3
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 10:57 AM Post #27
Make sure to get your rest :) Thank you so much for doing this for everyone!
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 11:52 AM Post #28
Sarcelle Ebonyflicker and me are working on a list showing all the themes and designs, just a few that there were multiple entries for that we arent 100% sure on yet
Elsbie
Level 71
High Priest
Threads: 15
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 12:06 PM Post #29
Okay, I want to tell you something, Krin.

We absolutely love this game. You have created something spectacular here that brings so many people so much joy, for many of us relieves so much stress in our daily lives, gives us very fun memories, and introduces us to new friends. We are all so impressed with the work that you do here. We will always wait for new features and festivals with great excitement, and of course you may see impatience at times when we're so caught up in the amazing world and mythos you have created for us here.

But this is the only thing that really matters in the end: Take care of yourself.

To us this is a game, but for you, this is obviously an occupation that you take very, very seriously. That is so admirable and we have all the respect in the world for you for your amazing work ethic. I'm sure you're strong and can take a great deal, but I see so many people working so hard and letting it take a toll on their health by not getting enough sleep or simply stressing themselves to the point when it's very hard on the body and the brain. My husband does it. I do it. Perhaps you don't ordinarily do it, but I do think I see it happen for these big events and various releases, at least. I will tell you what I tell my husband and what he tells me: taking care of yourself is the most important work that you can ever do -- for yourself, for your family, your friends, and everyone else whose lives you touch with your talent, dedication, and kindness.

We love you here, Krin. We don't know you, but we care about your health and happiness a great deal. Please don't ever put yourself through anything that will damage those things. Everything about your amazing work on this game and how much we love it aside, purely on a human level we absolutely never want you to do anything that makes you feel unwell or uncomfortable for our sakes. Just take care of yourself when you need to. Seriously. Everything else can wait. Nothing else matters.

I know I may sound condescending, and I'm sorry about that. But I really, really wanted to tell you this, so I'm okay with taking that chance. You are what's really important -- not any other issue, deadline, or promise of the spectacular results you always deliver to us.

From my heart, thank you for everything that you do, and please go get some real rest, good food, and whatever it is you need to be happy and healthy, for as long as that takes. We will always be here when you return.

- Elsbie
Somneli
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 111
Posted: 8/10/2019 at 12:09 PM Post #30
(The forest is made of black squares and the boss near the eight columns is broken. O.o)
(as is the top island boss.)
Edited By Somneli on 8/10/2019 at 12:12 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 18, 19, 20
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.