Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Wizards Academy
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 4:46 PM Post #21
You approach the large castle of the academy with your suitcase in tow. This castle has to be the largest magic academy youve ever seen, and even by the most elite standards its really impressive.

As youre walking into the building with the other students, you feeling something large collide with you, sending you toppling to the ground, and hear a loud OOF sound as a very tall boy falls to the ground ahead of you.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 9:27 PM Post #22
its fine just a self note or me really to remind myself what order she is in ^w^
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 9:34 PM Post #23
Avery
Aves sat up rubbing her head as she peaked an eye open looking the tall boy over " ah sorry guess I should have been paying more attention" she said standing and brushing herself off before picking up her suit case again
(PS changed Aves picture)
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 8/3/2019 at 10:10 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 11:34 PM Post #24
(Dont forget to quote mum previous posts)

*Ah- sorry! Im so sorry! That was completely my fault...* the boy apologized, quickly scrambling to his feet and reaching a hand out to you. *Ive just... Ive never seen something as incredible as this place! Its like something straight out of a movie or fairytale* he said, turning in a full circle as he gazed at the building. *My name is Cody, by the way* he introduced himself with a big dumb grin on his face.

You hear some nearly silent whispers behind you *Human* one murmured. *Why even let humanborns in, I mean, this is an elite wizard school, but for goblins like them* Another said silently, but Cody was blissfully unaware that he was being talked about.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 2:27 AM Post #25
Added to both!
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 7:27 AM Post #26
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79218&page=3#24
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/3/2019 at 11:34 PM
(Dont forget to quote mum previous posts)

*Ah- sorry! Im so sorry! That was completely my fault...* the boy apologized, quickly scrambling to his feet and reaching a hand out to you. *Ive just... Ive never seen something as incredible as this place! Its like something straight out of a movie or fairytale* he said, turning in a full circle as he gazed at the building. *My name is Cody, by the way* he introduced himself with a big dumb grin on his face.

You hear some nearly silent whispers behind you *Human* one murmured. *Why even let humanborns in, I mean, this is an elite wizard school, but for goblins like them* Another said silently, but Cody was blissfully unaware that he was being talked about.

(Sorry ^w^ the sleep got the best of me )

Avery Stood up taking his Hand "nice to meet you! " she piped before turning to the peanut gallery and tossing them a glare and a smirk before speaking " Its a shame for Purebloods to be to indecent to introduce themselves.... " she started before looking back at Cody " I'm Avery Blackrose" she said with a now genuine smile
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 11:02 AM Post #27
Elenoa

You walk up to the front gates, your sister by your side for now, as she would probably make lots of friends quickly and youd be left alone, which would be better for studying, without constant distractions. Even though there were similar buildings in the Wizard realm, it was still an incredible sight seeing the school. The castle that the school was held it was easily the largest youve ever seen in your life, and it seemed like everyone else was equally as impressed

Madeleine

You arrive at the school with your twin sister. Since you were a social butterfly, you knew that youd be able to make new friends easily, and your sister would stick to herself as usual. You figured orientation hall would be the best place to meet some new people. Even though there were similar buildings in the Wizard realm, it was still an incredible sight seeing the school. The castle that the school was held it was easily the largest youve ever seen in your life, and it seemed like everyone else was equally as impressed
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 11:38 AM Post #28
*Uhh... haha. Yeah?* he said a little awkwardly. *Umm... whats a pureblood? Sorry if I sound a little dumb, Im new to this whole magic thing* He explained.

*So... uh, wanna go to orientation together?* He asked you, scratching the back of his neck.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 1:02 PM Post #29
You walk up to the front gates, your sister by your side for now, as she would probably make lots of friends quickly and youd be left alone, which would be better for studying, without constant distractions. Even though there were similar buildings in the Wizard realm, it was still an incredible sight seeing the school. The castle that the school was held it was easily the largest youve ever seen in your life, and it seemed like everyone else was equally as impressed

Elenoa grimaced at Madeleine, taking in the excited expression on her face, but not saying anything and merely taking her hand. The two were used to showing affection and she let herself be dragged as Madeleine babbled, "El! Look at the building, isn't it beautiful and the stonework! Oh, I can't wait. We have to go to the Orientation Hall, come on" she was practically running, dragging her sister.

Elenoas eyes has already started darting around, looking for a shady bench. "You aren't interested in the architecture, you're interested in the people in the windows," she put bluntly, tone cold even to her sister, but letting herself be dragged. She would hate to leave her sister behind, so would trail along and in exchange would be granted some study leave time. She wasn't going to let any emotion drive her now.
Edited By IvyCat on 8/4/2019 at 1:05 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 1:50 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79218&page=3#28
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/4/2019 at 11:38 AM
*Uhh... haha. Yeah?* he said a little awkwardly. *Umm... whats a pureblood? Sorry if I sound a little dumb, Im new to this whole magic thing* He explained.

*So... uh, wanna go to orientation together?* He asked you, scratching the back of his neck.

Avery gave him a genuine smile and nod " Sure!, oh a pure-blood is just someone who's parents are both wizards, but contrary to popular belief it does not make us entitled or more powerful, in fact it doesn't mean much at all" she explained tugging the suitcase behind her with both hands
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.