Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Wizards Academy
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 7:17 PM Post #31
Both

The two of you make your way into the orientation hall, where seats were lined up around a large stage with plenty of seats. The two of you take a seat next to each other. On top of the stage, large seats were set up for the teacher to sit in, and after a few minutes of quietly waiting, the one in the center in the largest chair stood up, a blue wisp coming out of her wand and taking form of a beautiful creature.

"Hello students, my name is Kelaya Hekate, the headmaster of Kalorenda, welcome to the school, and congratulations on your acceptance here. There is a special power inside all of you that we desire to train and hone for the advancement of wizards everywhere.

Hekate then went on to introduce the teachers and give directions to the dormitories.

"I have several year 7 students here to assist you with finding anything you need to, please get settled down and then go explore the classes on your own time" Hekate dismissed everyone, leaving the

(Hekate and her familiar)

IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/6/2019 at 6:34 AM Post #32
The two of you make your way into the orientation hall, where seats were lined up around a large stage with plenty of seats. The two of you take a seat next to each other. On top of the stage, large seats were set up for the teacher to sit in, and after a few minutes of quietly waiting, the one in the center in the largest chair stood up, a blue wisp coming out of her wand and taking form of a beautiful creature.

"Hello students, my name is Kelaya Hekate, the headmaster of Kalorenda, welcome to the school, and congratulations on your acceptance here. There is a special power inside all of you that we desire to train and hone for the advancement of wizards everywhere.

Hekate then went on to introduce the teachers and give directions to the dormitories.

"I have several year 7 students here to assist you with finding anything you need to, please get settled down and then go explore the classes on your own time" Hekate dismissed everyone, leaving the(m?)

Madeleine picked the seats, trying to get as close to the front, quickly grabbing two and plopping down in them. Elenoas sit down was much more graceful, although she felt extremely uncomfortable with so many strangers around. She took in the headteacher and her name: how strange to give them all her first name, was she begging for informal disrespect? The lithest of smirks crossed Ellies lips - this could be fun.

Madeleine was practically bouncing on her seat as she listening and was unable to suppress a squeak of excitement as she saw her familiar and as she was speaking about their potential. She listened carefully.

Elenoa lowered her voice, speaking quietly in her ear, "Dorms, Maddie. Usual routine." she informed her sister, standing up immediately and offering her hand to Maddie, who took it and energetically headed off. She couldn't wait for it all.

Elenoa was silently thinking about loopholes in the rules, the smallest and most stupid of things she could use, and how she was so far given no lectures. Her frown was worn neatly, but she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. When they reached the dorm, she would be going straight to sleep. Madeleine was free to socialize as she wanted until she was tired, probably in the evening. Then Ellie would get her own free time.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/6/2019 at 12:14 PM Post #33
"Ah, that makes sense" Cody said after contemplating that for a few moments. "Want help with your bag?" He offered. "my mom is a personal trainer at a human gym, so I've always been super strong, it'll be nothing to me" He offered. "If you don't mind... can we go to orientation together? I'd feel better if I had someone to go with" He said awkwardly.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 9:41 AM Post #34
Elenoa

You are able to quickly find your dorm, and after entering, you fall asleep rather quickly. Your bag was on your floor, and you made sure to lock your door behind you.

Madeleine

You see the massive halls bustling with life, it would be hard to just randomly pick someone out of the crowd here, so you make your way to your first classroom- Casting.

You find a few cliques have already formed, but there were some loners, like a short boy staring out the window from the seat he was in, a tall girl sitting in the back, and a tough looking guy who was sitting up front. The groups that had already formed were made up of 4, 5, and 3 people, huddled in various parts of the classroom.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 9:52 AM Post #35
You see the massive halls bustling with life, it would be hard to just randomly pick someone out of the crowd here, so you make your way to your first classroom- Casting.

You find a few cliques have already formed, but there were some loners, like a short boy staring out the window from the seat he was in, a tall girl sitting in the back, and a tough looking guy who was sitting up front. The groups that had already formed were made up of 4, 5, and 3 people, huddled in various parts of the classroom.

((Gonna put sleepy Elenoa on hold))

Madeleine grinned and went over to the tough looking guy - he reminded her of her brother Lucien, who may look rough and has been in his fair share of fights, was actually a rather sweet and intelligent guy. He had a few issues, sure, but he was decent at heart.

"Hi" she said, smiling and tilting her head at him, offering her hand as she'd been taught by her French father, "The weathers nice today and everything's so beautiful on the grounds. Do you have a favourite familiar you've seen yet or one you want?" she asked excitedly.

((I added a full family list rip))
Edited By IvyCat on 8/8/2019 at 3:20 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/7/2019 at 8:33 PM Post #36
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79218&page=4#33
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/6/2019 at 12:14 PM
"Ah, that makes sense" Cody said after contemplating that for a few moments. "Want help with your bag?" He offered. "my mom is a personal trainer at a human gym, so I've always been super strong, it'll be nothing to me" He offered. "If you don't mind... can we go to orientation together? I'd feel better if I had someone to go with" He said awkwardly.

Avery nodded happily * Absolutely! I really wouldnt want to go alone either * she admitted allowing him to carry her bag * thank by the way it does get a little heavy after a while, oh and you can cal me Aves if you want !* she said stretching her arms as she walked
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 9:43 AM Post #37
((Ill check it out in a minute,, got a lot of posts to respond to >-<))

*Familiar..,?* he looked confused. As you observed him, it was increasingly obvious he was a humanborn. He had a very athletic build, clearly worked out a lot, and wa sobbiously in a lot of fights due to the amount of scars on his body, one of them was right over his eye, trailing straight down from his eyebrow to his lower cheek.

*Im guessing thats some sort of magic witchy-wizard pet? Cant say Ive put much thought into it* He huffed. He had an unfriendly attitude, keeping his arms crossed and ignoring your hand, *Do we pick our familiars like some sort of pet shop adoption? Or do they choose us like some sort of magic destiny bond connection thing?* he asked, rolling his eyes. You knew it was the latter one, and being chosen by a strong familiar was an honor, you just hoped one you liked would choose you.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 9:56 AM Post #38
*Cool! Nice to have a friend already, Aves* he said, using the nickname already. *You can call me Coco, if you want, or Cody, or anything* he said happily, taking your suitcase as if it was nothing.

The two of you finally enter the orientation hall and both sit down next to each other near the front of the room.

*So, whats it like being a pureblood? Youve lived a magic life your whole life! That must be exciting, like, the human world has pretty much no mysteries, its all science and logic, having magic must make things so much cooler!* Cody asks excitedly
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 12:35 PM Post #39
*Familiar..,?* he looked confused. As you observed him, it was increasingly obvious he was a humanborn. He had a very athletic build, clearly worked out a lot, and was obviously in a lot of fights due to the amount of scars on his body, one of them was right over his eye, trailing straight down from his eyebrow to his lower cheek.

*Im guessing thats some sort of magic witchy-wizard pet? Cant say Ive put much thought into it* He huffed. He had an unfriendly attitude, keeping his arms crossed and ignoring your hand, *Do we pick our familiars like some sort of pet shop adoption? Or do they choose us like some sort of magic destiny bond connection thing?* he asked, rolling his eyes. You knew it was the latter one, and being chosen by a strong familiar was an honor, you just hoped one you liked would choose you.

"yeah, familiar!" Madeleine chirped, smiling at him and not breaking it. yes, he looked an awful lot like her odler brother Lucien, who was also an adopted human born (really, two male parents meant that they'd adopted a real range)

"Yeah, sorta. But we can keep pets that aren't magical too," she didn't seem put off by his foul attitude, "You look just like my big brother! Do you like racing too? I think they'd be a bit offended if they were just a pet," she giggled, "But yeah, we get this super awesome ceremony and the bond is strong between familiar and sorcerer. I'm from the Oceanic islands New Caledonia - how about you?"
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 8/8/2019 at 2:41 PM Post #40
*Im... uh, Im from North Carolina... in America* He said, clearly having no idea where you were talking about. *Man, being a wizard sounds like so much work... all these fancy ceremonies and things... well, it cant be worse than regular middle school* he grumbled to himself.

*Well, I guess I dont really care about what familiar picks me... as long as its cool and doesnt try to kill me* he sighed, leaning back in his chair.

*Hey, youre a pureblood, right? Why dont you come hang out with us? Were talking about what familiars we hope pick us, I really hope mine is a Ceceru or a Zenka or at least something similar* a girl with curly blonde hair, you could tell she was a pure blood, invited you to hang out with her and two other purebloods who have you a friendly wave of invitation.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.