Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Wizards Academy
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 2:37 AM Post #41
*Im... uh, Im from North Carolina... in America* He said, clearly having no idea where you were talking about. *Man, being a wizard sounds like so much work... all these fancy ceremonies and things... well, it cant be worse than regular middle school* he grumbled to himself.

*Well, I guess I dont really care about what familiar picks me... as long as its cool and doesnt try to kill me* he sighed, leaning back in his chair.

*Hey, youre a pureblood, right? Why dont you come hang out with us? Were talking about what familiars we hope pick us, I really hope mine is a Ceceru or a Zenka or at least something similar* a girl with curly blonde hair, you could tell she was a pure blood, invited you to hang out with her and two other purebloods who have you a friendly wave of invitation.

"Oh, that sounds cool! Is it true you have really big birds there?" she sounded eager and excited, "Middle school.. what's that? We have the French school system in Caledonia so I don't really know my way around and papa says we're safer home schooled."

She immediately got distracted and stood on her tip toes, waving at the other two with a grin, "Hi! I am and so is my sister, but she's not here right now. Do you want to come too?" she offered the boy, "Hm.. I want something cute, fluffy and friendly. Small and will fit in no matter where I go! I thought my flying fox Lili was my darling familiar when I was a little child, so that's definitely influencing my choice." she giggled at admitting her silly childhood mistake.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 9:10 AM Post #42
*middle school is for kids who are like... 11 to 13 years old* he briefly explained.

*Dont invite him over, were all purebloods over there, talking about wizard things, he doesnt know anything about wizard stuff hell just ruin the conversation* The girl whispered to you before returning to a normal speaking tone. *I thought the same thing about this random Piolu that was always in my backyard... then one day it bit me and I got some sort of disease from it* The girl laughed as if she hadnt said anything before. *My name is Veronica, and those girls over there are Charlene and Melodie* She introduces you to the other girls

*Dont worry about me, Ill be fine here* he tells you gruffly, glaring at Veronica.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 9:42 AM Post #43
*middle school is for kids who are like... 11 to 13 years old* he briefly explained.

*Dont invite him over, were all purebloods over there, talking about wizard things, he doesnt know anything about wizard stuff hell just ruin the conversation* The girl whispered to you before returning to a normal speaking tone. *I thought the same thing about this random Piolu that was always in my backyard... then one day it bit me and I got some sort of disease from it* The girl laughed as if she hadnt said anything before. *My name is Veronica, and those girls over there are Charlene and Melodie* She introduces you to the other girls

*Dont worry about me, Ill be fine here* he tells you gruffly, glaring at Veronica.

"Oh! But wouldn't it make sense to invite him over then because he can learn, the point of coming to school?" she kept up her bright voice despite the sarcasm which she had learnt from her sister, defending the boy, "I've been poisoned, but never got a disease. People completely misjudge bats.." she sighed as she commented, "Oh! Do you guys have any siblings? I have 10, but only four of us are actually purebloods. I don't really care because I love all my brothers and sisters."

She smiled at Veronica, deciding not to offer her name, "I'm Madeleine, but I usually just get called Maddie so whatever you want to call me! Your names really pretty, I hope you gall get the familiars you're happy with"
Edited By IvyCat on 8/9/2019 at 9:42 AM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/9/2019 at 12:40 PM Post #44
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=79218&page=4#38
Author: Murph
Time Posted: 8/8/2019 at 9:56 AM
*Cool! Nice to have a friend already, Aves* he said, using the nickname already. *You can call me Coco, if you want, or Cody, or anything* he said happily, taking your suitcase as if it was nothing.

The two of you finally enter the orientation hall and both sit down next to each other near the front of the room.

*So, whats it like being a pureblood? Youve lived a magic life your whole life! That must be exciting, like, the human world has pretty much no mysteries, its all science and logic, having magic must make things so much cooler!* Cody asks excitedly

Avery Giggled " Its no big deal I just get invited to a lot of high class wizard events, I'm not sure how much different it is from the human world, I guess it does makes things more simple, but it also makes thing just as much more complicated" She said not exactly sure how to explain it
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 8/21/2019 at 12:44 PM Post #45
*Thanks, you too* Veronica gave an insincere smile before walking off to go back to her old group with a slight grimace, clearly unhappy about you wanting to mingle with a humanborn, deciding to ignore your questions.

*Really? Youre pester me over here instead of swooning over magical animals with those other girls* The guy youve been talking to huffed, though you could tell he was somewhat amused with you. He kept a neutral expression, his elbows on the desk as he faced away from you. He was unwilling to talk, but youre sure if you kept pushing youd be able to get him to talk to you
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 8/24/2019 at 10:46 PM Post #46
(What's the classes good/bad?)

Name
Nicote Marker
Sexuality
straight
Heritage
half wizard
Appearance
Black shaggy messy hair with a single white streak, left eye is gree, right eye is blue, pale skin, kinda on the short side, lean build, has earring with spikes in them for reasons unknown to all but him. Usually goes for black clothing. Has a small pendent on a chain hidden under his clothes, it's black edged with silver and has a rose etched into the center (see bio). Basically a really goth/moody/edgy look.
Classes theyre Good at/Bad at
+
Abjuration
History
Illusion
-
Familiars
Evokation
Enchantment
Bio
He was born in the human world, and grew up prety normally, although a bit well off. He and his too-many siblings (brother; 16, sister: 15, nerdy-er twin he constantly fights with, sister:12, sister: 10) mostly grew up in a town called Floradale but moved recently to the other side of the country to live in the country. Before he left, his sole friend (whose father owned a jewelry shop) gave him his pendent since they probably wouldn't seee each other again for several years and she knew that with his personality (edgy, sarcastic, creepy, nerdy-basically Deku, Nico di Angelo, and Snape mashed together) he was probably going to be a loner again. once they'd moved he started going deeper into his passion: STEM. And then he got invited. And stupidly accepted.
He didn't know his father was a wizard as he didd when Nico and his siblings were quite young and their mother never mentioned it as the kids hadn't really showed any signs of magic
Pick 5 classes to take
Abjuration
Casting
Familiars
Flying
Runes
Edited By Orca2Whale on 9/29/2019 at 3:58 PM.
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Posted: 8/30/2019 at 8:53 AM Post #47
*Thanks, you too* Veronica gave an insincere smile before walking off to go back to her old group with a slight grimace, clearly unhappy about you wanting to mingle with a humanborn, deciding to ignore your questions.

*Really? Youre pester me over here instead of swooning over magical animals with those other girls* The guy youve been talking to huffed, though you could tell he was somewhat amused with you. He kept a neutral expression, his elbows on the desk as he faced away from you. He was unwilling to talk, but youre sure if you kept pushing youd be able to get him to talk to you

Madeleine grinned and then burst out laughing after Veronica had left, giving her a friendly wave goodbye, "Yeah! I won't just abandon someone 'cuz of some silly blood thing," she sat up on the desk, kicking her legs underneath her, "Plus, it's always good to get a head start! I can test my knowledge by talking to you and help you learn"

She tried reaching her hand out again to shake, "You'll love my sister! She's really silent and gives a mean glare, but she's really, really skilful with her hands! She's great at tinkering and especially good with motorcycles. She likes people that'll just leave her alone, she says, but I don't think that's true. She's already bunking off," she giggled
Puppywithwings
Level 36
Knight
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/24/2019 at 4:52 PM Post #48
Name: Lunar
Sexuality: bi
Heritage: half wizard, half werewolf angle
Classes I am good at: familiars, flying, evocation
Classes I am bad at: charms, history
I take the classes Im good at, potions, and incantations.

Bio: H-hi, Im Lunar... I cant wait to get a familiar. I.. I might look weak, but I, Im stronger than you might think! Rawr! I love having friends, and have h-had bullies because I am half animal. I can also hide my wings, and most of the time, I do. Being half animal does not make me stronger, o-or dumber.. but I do like being pet and playing fetch. Im rea-really shy, but I hope I can make at-at least a couple friends! I love the sea and enjoy anything involving helping m-my friends and getting to be with animals, big or small. Thank y-you!

Edited By Puppywithwings on 9/24/2019 at 5:40 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.