Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Orphans of Neria ( RP )
Page 149 1, 2, 3... 148, 149, 150, 151 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 1:45 AM Post #1481
( Has this died? )
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 10:14 AM Post #1482
(Maybe? Aww I have n't got to kill anyone yet.)
Marvin
Level 37
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/24/2019 at 10:44 PM Post #1483
((I don't want it to die, I just joined! I'd rp some, but I don't know if it's the next day or not...))
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 7/25/2019 at 11:50 PM Post #1484
(I'm still going to reply, so technically it ain't dead yet!) I don't want it to die ;-;)
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 12:45 AM Post #1485
(Stop saying you don't want it to die and reply! (apologizes for soudnig rude due to having recent drama happen...))

nicote was still being crabby. Like he always did when he had severe injuries. Hanoko was going between exasperation and hillariosity

ANd Aoi was...still with Zan and Lola.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 1:44 AM Post #1486
"What's to worry about me for? I'm okay, Nicolas." Wren said with a warm smile. She hated people seeing her in pain, because if she broke down, how could she help anyone else? Or give them any sort of help?
"Is everything bandaged and disinfected? I'm sorry for being such a nagging "mother" but I n-need you all to take care of each other when I can't."

"Not surprised. Old "uncle" was pretty mean today." Morgana replied, subconsciously rubbing her arm where she had been struck earlier. "I mean you might as well come in. I don't have the energy to shoo anyone away right now..." She mumbled the last part, leaving her door open as she went back inside.

Kimani nodded softly, but he frowned again. "Well, I still want you over for dinner. More so than ever now. I-I want you to meet my siblings, they're the ones who took care of me. Wren's always been a mom to us all. She's the one who took care of me most." He smiled cheerfully. I don't think Archie would have the guts to hurt anyone while William has a guest over anyways, it's a win-win I think. He thought, absentmindedly touching the bandages on his eye.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 4:41 AM Post #1487
Rowan was alone in the livingroom, talking to seemingly no one at the moment..

Nicolas chuckled softly, and smiled a little bit. " If no one worries about you, no body will, because e-even you don't worry about yourself. " He stated softly, almost shyly, " I am okay.. A few cuts and bruises but my wounds are alrigt for the current moment. "

Elizabeth nodded, slowly entering the room, she was limping heavily on her bad leg and she seemed to be in a whole lot of pain, her knee buckling with each step. " Did you get yer wounds treated, Mor? " Elizabeth asked, wincing slightly as she leaned on a wall.

Maxwell smiled a little bit and said, " I will be there.. Besides, I can't stand being in this house alone any longer then I already have, I will get cabin fever and drive myself mad. " He said jokingly, and now he had taken notice to the bandages on his eye, " How did you ever manage to wound your eye? I bet you did something really daring and brave, didn't you? " He seemed to already beem with pride.

( Welcome back Luminous! )
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 1:58 PM Post #1488
Wren's expression faltered a minute as she let those words sink in. She gave a small shake of her head and a smile when she couldn't say anything back.
"You got me there. I'm glad you weren't hurt too badly. I'm just going little shaken by a few things, but I promise I'm okay. I just got a whip to my neck, otherwise it's all bruised and small cuts. Morgana also had to pick a fight, so that's why my cheek's all bruised."

"Mhm. They weren't all that bad. What did he do to your leg?" Morgana asked, showing a very slight bit of concern. She wasn't one to look after others, but whatever he did it must have been nasty. She wanted to know what Archie was capable of. "Sit down before you hurt it more. If you can't work, I bet Archie will target you. Kinda like how the orphanage staff did."

Kimani laughed a bit. "I'm very happy to have you come over for dinner."
He paused though when Maxwell asked about his eye. He gave a very small sigh, tracing the bandages with his finger again before telling him.
"I-It wasn't all that brave of me... It was because I wouldn't do what I was asked... It was more stupid than brave or daring. One of the staff members of the orphanage gouged it out. He dragged me outside to do it." He said a bit sadly, but he tried to perk up a little. "William is going to get me a glass one though, so hopefully it doesn't look so wretched after it heals."

(Thank you! Happy
To be back ^^ )
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 2:33 PM Post #1489
" Morgana is... is a really mean person. " He said, crossing his arms with a bit of anger in his voice. He didn't like her all that much, nobody did. He was pretty sure everyone hated her, probably just as much as they hated the orphanage staff. " She should be thrown in the cold outside. "

Elizabeth smiled sheepishly and sat down on a nearby chair, " I don't mind if I am targeted at all, pain is somethin' I can take... My limp was already bad but he hit me leg wrong's all. I woulda been at least stable if he hadn't gone for the hip and knee when kickin' me. " She said, smiling through the words. She wasn't one to show her pain much.. but her eyes did that for her.

Maxwell at first looked shocked, then very saddened, but before he got upset he said to Kimani, " It was very brave because sometimes, it is best to stand alone and face the evil then to continue to follow it.. I learned that as a soldier, the corrupt must parish and even if you are killed for it, it is for the greater good in the end. I lost many comrades in the war, but we won, and that is what matters most. Putting the bad people down and bringing the good up.. I am not surprised William offered that, he is a very giving man. He'd give his life if it were to bring good from it. "
Marvin
Level 37
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 3:42 PM Post #1490
((I think it'll be hard to continue in till Dragongem23 comes back...)) Lola continued to follow Zanzibar, glancing around corners to see if anyone was there. She'd call out some of the other orphans names, but, obviously, she couldn't. She had a feeling that she wasn't being very much help, but she kept searching. It was better than standing around doing nothing!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 148, 149, 150, 151
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.