Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Orphans of Neria ( RP )
Page 150 1, 2, 3... 149, 150, 151 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 7/26/2019 at 8:34 PM Post #1491
Aoi did the caling. Because she ahd a lod voics
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/27/2019 at 6:24 PM Post #1492
see above ;D aoi's just with lola and zan looking for anone not in I-forgot-who's room..
Marvin
Level 37
Threads: 0
Posted: 7/27/2019 at 10:37 PM Post #1493
Lola was grateful that Aoi had starting calling out, though her face did not show it. She poked her head in another hallway, listening for signs of someone being in any of the rooms.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Threads: 55
Posted: 7/28/2019 at 8:06 PM Post #1494
Wren looked to the ground, her expression a bit angry.
"She should, but I'd rather let her suffer here like everyone else. Morgana is going to learn one day she's as mortal as the rest of us"
She looked at him again and gave a smile though. "Wanna come in? I would hate for one of the goons to see you out in the halls. William's not home but I don't think Archie has quite taken advantage of that yet, so might as well enjoy ourselves before that coward comes out."

Morgana was surprisingly good at reading people, despite her vicious nature. There was a lot of pain in Elizabeth's eyes she saw in that moment. She sat on the foot of her bed and stared at her for a few seconds.
"You're pretty selfless, huh?" She said as she glanced over at her window.

Kimani smiled a little, feeling better about the whole situation. He stood up and took both of Maxwell's hands, tugging him towards the door with a huge grin on his face.
"Let's not keep father-" He paused, and then smiled up at him. "My other father waiting. I'm excited to hear more stories, and I really want you to meet my brothers and sisters. I'm sure they'll love you. Wren can be a little distrustful at first, but I promise she's sweet."
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/29/2019 at 1:40 AM Post #1495
Nicolas nodded softly and entered the room, " I r-rather not h-have anyone get caught.. " There was a distinct shaking to his voice, one that hinted to the great fears he felt inside. He tried not to seem too frightened though- he didn't want to worry Wren more then she already had been worried.

Elizabeth laughed at the statement, and couldn't help but to grin, " Me? Selfless? Did you hit yer head lassy? I am not selfless, if anything I am a very selfish person. I just hate seein' a person in pains all. I can't make meself want to help someone other wise. If ye can walk, talk, and function ye don't need me help. " Elizabeth's accent was coming on a bit stronger, but that only happened when she was lying, or nervous.

Maxwell smiled a bit at the remark and nodded, " Alright, we should get going then shouldn't we? " As they got outside, William had fallen asleep atop his horse... Maxwell tried not to laugh but he failed at that, and smirked, " What a fellow he is.. remembers how to sleep on a horse. " He said, going off to his stables and getting his own horse. After that he woke William, who startled and started to recite a warning that he has a weapon on him... till he calmed down.
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/29/2019 at 11:02 PM Post #1496
Wren looked to her room, remembering she had reached it slightly due to her temper tantrum a few hours before.
"It's a bit messy so, um, watch your step..." She said with a nervous smile, sitting on the edge of her bed. Her stomach felt like it was in a knot. She couldn't stop thinking about how she just put everyone in danger by confronting Archie earlier. He said he would hurt them is she didn't work or listen.
"I'm so sorry..." She said quietly putting her head into her hands. "I was so angry that I went and jeopardized everyone's safety... Now it's my fault if anyone gets hurt..."

Morgana gave a wry smile as her accent showed more. "And I'm the queen of England. Don't lie to a liar." She said the first sentence sarcastically. Morgana crossed her legs, looking from the window to the floor, her eyes a bit cloudy for a moment before she looked back up at Elizabeth.
"You haven't seen Wren yet, have you?" She said, staring her in the eyes. Part of her was trying to get her to go away by "scaring" her.

Kimani laughed quietly when he saw William had fallen asleep. He laughed out loud when he woke up, covering his mouth as he knew it was slightly rude.
"I'm sorry we talked so long that you had time to take a nap." He said with a smile. He looked to Maxwell in that moment, wondering if he should tell William about the whole ordeal. Would it hurt him? Maybe he would wait until a later date, if Maxwell wasn't going to say anything.
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 12:42 AM Post #1497
Nicolas was confused, but at the same time worried for Wren.. she stressed so much because she was always looking out for everyone. He sighed softly, " I-It's okay Wren... n-no one is going to get hurt, alright? I am.. I am sure of it, I don't think William would let any of us get hurt.. right? " He stuttered slightly due to his fears.

Elizabeth sighed, but said, " Alright, ya caught me. " she admitted with a slightly upset yet still playful expression. Elizabeth looked at her seeming to be curious, but then shivered slightly under her stare.. she didn't like being looked directly in the eye, and looked away from Morgana's eyes, " Nah, I ain't seen Wren since the.. whole hurtin' people thing, hope she is okay though, poor lass needs a break. "
(.. why must I ship everything xd )

William sighed, he didn't seem annoyed but a little tired, " It is fine, truly, but we should get back.. Charlotte will have my head if I am late for dinner one more time. " He said with a slight yawn, covering his mouth with his hand as he did. " Alright, well, do you need help onto the horse Kimani? We shan't waste more time if Maxwell is ready. "
Luminousheart
Level 32
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 1:33 AM Post #1498
Wren wrinkled her brows, taking a breath.
"I'm lucky he didn't beat the crap out of me when I went barging on his door... God Nicolas I'm so scared he's going to hurt one of the younger ones because I was stupid and lost my temper- Or you or Kimani or anyone else, what if Archie makes sure William doesn't find out? I have to tell him but then he might hurt one of you for it just luck the orphanage hurt Kimani's eye-"
She realized she was panicking, sighing to herself. "I'm so worrisome. Sorry, hey, you wanna play some games? I found some board games already in my room, so maybe we can try to cheer up. And-" She gave a soft smile at him. "It's okay to be scared. I'm scared too."

Morgana could feel a small smile come onto her lips, but she forced it away with a fake cough.
"That explains why you haven't killed me yet." She said with a nonchalant voice and expression. "Hm, I guess she does. Sometimes I like watching her break though. Wren bottles things up too much and too often, which can be troublesome, so I just break the bottle for her." It sounded dark, but there was some truth to her statement.

Kimani nodded as he looked from Maxwell to William. "No, I want to try by myself this time." He said as he stood on the stirrup, pitting his hands on the saddle and tugging himself up. He struggled for a few seconds with putting his leg on the other side, but he got it with a few more seconds of struggling.
"T-There, I'm on." He said, panting but smiling happily.

(I think it's cute :3)
Espenfalls
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 7/30/2019 at 2:29 AM Post #1499
( I lowkey ship Spotify with Pandora..... the music things.. )

Nicolas nodded a little, smiling a tiny bit. " A game sounds nice.. maybe you will calm down for once. " He said with a light hearted laugh, he knew she probably wouldn't but he could at least hope for the best, couldn't he?

Elizabeth shifted slightly in her chair, she wasn't uncomfortable or scared per say, she was scared of being hurt anymore.. Though she didn't let it be seen, she was actually wounded pretty badly and.. it hurt to move, it hurt a lot. So she seemed to shrink a bit to the statement, but tried to seem herself. " I couldn't a killed ya if I tried right now, you'd knock me right off balance with a single kick. " She said with a slight chuckle, but there was fear in it, not of Morgana, or being hurt, or even being weak.. she was scared of becoming so wounded she couldn't put up a fight anymore.

William and Maxwell both smiled pridefully, " Good job! " They both said in almost unison, they both seemed happy about this. After this, William took the lead with Maxwell not to far behind, though he seemed to be struggling a bit to steer the horse correctly.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 7/31/2019 at 12:20 AM Post #1500
Hanako had fallen aslepe outside (i forgot whos) room.

Nicote wasstill grumpy since he coulsnt walk and was fiddlign with an earring and his knife.

Aoi was....still calling for people.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 149, 150, 151
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.