Username:
Password:
Activate Account Forgot Password?
Advanced Search
Active Players on Sylestia
Category Total Yesterday
Players 5,198 692
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 5,787,440 2,379
Generated 424,330 23
Captured 893,204 103
Bred 4,469,906 2,253
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Hallows (Game)
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Joined: 2/18/2019
Threads: 19
Posts: 382
Posted: 7/15/2019 at 4:53 PM Post #91
Can I think of anywhere to bring her to get help? Does she appear to be well enough to walk there? Do I have another way of getting there?
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 2:42 PM Post #92
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78141&page=10#91
Author: Soaringfalcone
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 4:53 PM
Can I think of anywhere to bring her to get help? Does she appear to be well enough to walk there? Do I have another way of getting there?
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #93
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78141&page=9#90
Author: Larkien
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 10:55 AM
"I mean, we can't keep running away, the world isn't infinite."
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/17/2019 at 2:43 PM Post #94
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=78141&page=9#89
Author: Kathyultrayima
Time Posted: 7/15/2019 at 8:12 AM
I go to the stair well, and put my ear to the door, listening to the noises "....."
Pirana
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Joined: 5/12/2016
Threads: 99
Posts: 3,844
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 12:09 AM Post #95
Putting your ear to the door gave you a more clear sense of what the noise was, it started off as a small rumble like what you would hear right before an animal growls, then it turned into a snarl, it grew more high pitched until it was nothing more than a shriek so loud and intense that it felt as if your eardrums we're about to burst. In fact, it should have caused your eardrums to burst but strangely enough it only caused your ears to go numb for a split second.
Pirana
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Joined: 5/12/2016
Threads: 99
Posts: 3,844
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 12:13 AM Post #96
"Hmm, your right. That's why after we collect some supplies we were actually thinking of finding a safe haven. I know there are some out there but we're not sure of their exact locations. But, we do know that each safe haven is withing a 3 days drive from each other that way if one safe haven is overrun to the point that the monsters can't be stopped at least we'll be able to get to another safe haven without too much trouble, of course that's so long as we have had to drive their. Without a car it would take at least 7 days to walk to the nearest safe haven.
Pirana
Level 68
Stocking Stuffer
Joined: 5/12/2016
Threads: 99
Posts: 3,844
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 12:18 AM Post #97
Any hospitals around are at least an hour and a half away even if you drive, she does seem to be well enough to walk though. She's in fairly good shape, only a bit shaken. The only injury she really had was the cut on her ear and possibly some trauma, so she might freak out if she see's a monster. You are on the second floor, the hallway seems relatively safe but you are unsure of what you will find on the first floor or outside of the building. You have bike chained onto a bike rack outside and an old run down car that your parents left you, but you don't really no how to drive yet so taking it would be a pretty reckless idea.
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Joined: 2/18/2019
Threads: 19
Posts: 382
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 1:18 AM Post #98
Okay, so not a hospital. How about a police station? She was assaulted after all. Or maybe a fire station? Anywhere I might be able to find someone who can help us? How about my neighbors? Do I know any of them well enough to ask for help?
Kathyultrayima
Level 65
Guardian
Joined: 11/15/2018
Threads: 15
Posts: 1,504
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 8:06 AM Post #99
I shake my head to get my ears working again, and try to find a way outside that doesn't make me go that way.
Larkien
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Joined: 5/15/2018
Threads: 85
Posts: 14,843
Posted: 7/19/2019 at 11:30 AM Post #100
"Do we have enough fuel to get there?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2020 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.