Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Hallows (Game)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:10 PM Post #1
This is a NON-MAGIC game

It was strange, one day everything was normal, then the next... the world was overrun by monsters. Monsters that can't be killed.

Game Start (Everyone's Game Starts the same but your stories will differ based on what you do) :
"I can't believe they left me here all alone. They all get to go to the movies, and what do I get? More time cleaning up their messes." you grumbled to yourself as you picked up clothes from the ground. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for a snack but it was nearly empty, "...I'll just walk to the nearest convenience store..." you grabbed you phone and some cash. As you left your apartment you put your earbuds in then stuffed your hands in your pockets. After a 10 minute walk you arrived at the convenience store, "Milk... Lettuce... I'll get myself a bag of chips while I'm here." just as you stepped into the chips isle the shelf collapsed nearly falling on top of you. A creature you had never seen before crawled over the shelf, for a second you froze, not knowing what to do. Then you threw down your groceries and took off out the door. You ran all the way back to your apartment and up to your room, locking yourself in. No one else was home, you were stuck there, all alone with nobody to comfort you. To take your mind off of what you just saw you opened up your laptop and searched up your favorite game. You instantly opened up the chat . 3 people were still on the chat SkyJump1, 3_3LOLOL, and CrystalHearts. CrystalHearts was talking about how irritating their little sister is when 3_3LOLOL mentioned a recent murder near their apartment, "I swear I saw it through my apartment window, the guy was attacked by some kind of monster!" 3_3LOLOL typed. SkyJump1 was suddenly interested in the conversation, "Yea right. I doubt that, I bet you just want attention.". You joined in the conversation as well, "3_3LOLOL isn't lying I ran back to my apartment from the convenience store a few minutes ago. Some kind of monster knocked over one of the shelves." you tried to help but only became SkyJump1's next target, "Great, we have 2 crazies in the chat. This is why I don't join public chatrooms, I hate when people starving for attention go to this jshdhekbmk,jsn" his sentence was all jumbled at the end. After talking about the monsters it made bother you and 3_3LOLOL worry, CrystalHearts didn't seem to actually be involved in the chat, they most likely just left it open then went to do something else. It showed SkyJump1 was still in the chat but no matter how many times you and SkyJump1 tried contacting them, they never answered. After that you both left the chat, not wanting to know what happened to 3_3LOLOL. Will you leave your room or starve?

To Join:
Name:
Appearance (Preferably Picture) :
Age (13 - 29) :
Special Weapon :
Desire :
Other:

People Keep Asking:
- Desire: What's the one thing keeping your character alive? The one thing your character really wants to have, do, or be?
Ex 1: Fall in Love
Ex 2: Surviving
Ex 3: Not becoming a monster
~Stuff like that~
- Special Weapon: It can be a special weapon that you made up as long as you give it a name. This is a NON-MAGIC game.

Symptoms of Monsterization:
- Bleeding Nose / Eyes / Ears
- Dizziness
- Sudden Aggressiveness

Rules:
- PING ME
- DO NOT disrespect me / the game / other players
- You CAN NOT interact with other players

WARNING!
If you fail to follow the few rules you will bekicked from the game and any other that I make.
b]Occupancy:

3 / 30
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 5:05 AM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:12 PM Post #2
Players:
~ Canawlia
Start - Pg. 1 At - Pg. 11

~ Soaringfalcone
Start: Pg. 2. At: Pg. 11

~ Kathyultrayima
Start: Pg. 8. At: Pg. 11

Reserved:
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 5:14 AM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:14 PM Post #3
IMPORTANT:
- Please let me know if you are going to be inactive (I don't need to know the reason unless you want to let me know why. ~ I don't want to be nosy and prod. ~)
- Inactivity for over a month without a valid reason will get you kicked from the game (The reason is simple, if someone is inactive it takes up a spot that someone else who plans to be active can use.)
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:25 PM Post #4
Inventory:
Canawlia
- Bladed Bow & Arrow
Soaringfalcone
- Khopesh
Kathyultrayima
- Long Sword / Katana

Companions:
Canawlia
~ Alex - WEAPON(S): Spiked bat / HK USP Compact (Handgun)
~ Kai - WEAPON(S): Molotov Cocktail / Barret M95 (Sniper Rifle)
~ Jayce - WEAPON(S): Crowbar / Small Axe
~ Jax - WEAPON(S): 7 Knives / Sickle / Mambele
Soaringfalcone
~ Neighbor WEAPON(S): Unknown
Kathyultrayima
~ N/A
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 5:04 AM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:25 PM Post #5
Character Names:

- Canawlia ~ Soren -M

- Soaringfalcone ~ Samuel -M

- Kathyultrayima ~ Katrina -F
Edited By Pirana on 7/26/2019 at 5:05 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:26 PM Post #6
Name: Soren
Appearance (Preferably Picture) : dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, small sized and skinny
Age (13 - 29) : 15
Personality: Talkative and usually likes to joke around but knows when to be serious, gets into trouble a lot, but it's usually not his fault
Special Weapon: Bladed bow - A bow with sharp edges, so at close range it can be used as a blade.
Desire : Survive. Don't die. Stay alive.
Other:
Edited By Canawlia on 6/24/2019 at 10:44 PM.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:39 PM Post #7
(The start is just the intro from the beginning. The answers to your questions are at the bottom.)

"I can't believe they left me here all alone. They all get to go to the movies, and what do I get? More time cleaning up their messes." you grumbled to yourself as you picked up clothes from the ground. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for a snack but it was nearly empty, "...I'll just walk to the nearest convenience store..." you grabbed you phone and some cash. As you left your apartment you put your earbuds in then stuffed your hands in your pockets. After a 10 minute walk you arrived at the convenience store, "Milk... Lettuce... I'll get myself a bag of chips while I'm here." just as you stepped into the chips isle the shelf collapsed nearly falling on top of you. A creature you had never seen before crawled over the shelf, for a second you froze, not knowing what to do. Then you threw down your groceries and took off out the door. You ran all the way back to your apartment and up to your room, locking yourself in. No one else was home, you were stuck there, all alone with nobody to comfort you. To take your mind off of what you just saw you opened up your laptop and searched up your favorite game. You instantly opened up the chat . 3 people were still on the chat SkyJump1, 3_3LOLOL, and CrystalHearts. CrystalHearts was talking about how irritating their little sister is when 3_3LOLOL mentioned a recent murder near their apartment, "I swear I saw it through my apartment window, the guy was attacked by some kind of monster!" 3_3LOLOL typed. SkyJump1 was suddenly interested in the conversation, "Yea right. I doubt that, I bet you just want attention.". You joined in the conversation as well, "3_3LOLOL isn't lying I ran back to my apartment from the convenience store a few minutes ago. Some kind of monster knocked over one of the shelves." you tried to help but only became SkyJump1's next target, "Great, we have 2 crazies in the chat. This is why I don't join public chatrooms, I hate when people starving for attention go to this jshdhekbmk,jsn" his sentence was all jumbled at the end. After talking about the monsters it made bother you and 3_3LOLOL worry. It showed SkyJump1 was still in the chat but no matter how many times either of you tried contacting them, they never answered. After that you both left the chat, not wanting to know what happened to them. Will you leave your room or starve?

(Special Weapon: It can be a special weapon that you made up as long as you give it a name. This is a NON-MAGIC game in case that's what you mean.

Desire: What's the one thing keeping your character alive? The one thing your character really wants to have, do, or be?
Ex 1: Fall in Love
Ex 2: Surviving
Ex 3: Not becoming a monster
~Stuff like that~ )
Edited By Pirana on 6/24/2019 at 10:58 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 10:45 PM Post #8
Soren started pacing, he regretted not having stolen something on the way out. The others would come back, surely? He grabbed his bow anyways.
(I'm assuming I have arrows?)
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 11:01 PM Post #9
As time passes you grew hungry, the fridge contained 1 strawberry yogurt and some packaged sliced turkey that was already half empty.

(Yep, the arrow is the actual weapon part of the bow & arrow so it wouldn't be a weapon without them ~ Unless you wanna smash monsters heads in with the bow XD ~)
Edited By Pirana on 6/25/2019 at 1:48 AM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/24/2019 at 11:07 PM Post #10
Soren decided he had to go out. Unless he wanted to starve. Which would have been a more painful death. He grabbed his bow and headed outside.
(Um but I changed the form so now it has a blade on the end. )
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.