Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Hallows (Game)
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 151
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 2:07 AM Post #11
As you left the room you saw your neighbors door was cracked open . You could hear shuffling inside and decided to take a look to make sure she was okay. As you entered the room you heard something that sounded like someone eating. Your neighbors leg was sticking out of the entrance to the kitchen so you figured she was sitting down eating, then the leg was suddenly pulled deeper into the kitchen and vanished. A long spiny hand replaced it, the eating noise suddenly stopped. You were breathing hard from panic as you slowly backed out of the apartment.

(Well a bow still typically comes with arrows so I guess it'll be a bladed bow & arrow.)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 10:43 AM Post #12
Well, that was not alarming at all, thought Soren, running as fast as he could to the store.
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 1:03 PM Post #13
This looks very interesting, and I would love to join. I just don't have time to create a character right this second, but I will submit my form as soon as I can.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 2:25 PM Post #14
I'll add you onto the reserved list so you have a spot saved when you have time to make a character.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 2:32 PM Post #15
As you ran you saw someone standing outside of the convenience store. He had the strangest look on his face, as you neared you realized it wasn't the face he was making rather what form his face was changing into. He had blood coming from his eyes and his nose was bleeding, it was hard to tell through the blood but it was clear he had been crying. Before you could even blink the man had suddenly changed from a human to a monster. After changing it only sat there staring at you, it was making strange clicking noises. It took a step forward and you heard just about every bone in it's body rattle, then the human bones of the man it once was began falling out of the monster. It was like seeing sticks being pushed into clay, the bones slid out of its skin while it stepped towards you. A woman stepped out of the convenience store at that moment, she was looking back in the store with a look of fear on her face so she ended up running into the monster. She tumbled to the ground from the impact and it whipped around to face her.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 2:57 PM Post #16
Soren hurriedly nocked an arrow and shot it.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 4:42 PM Post #17
It collapsed and the woman began crawling away from the monsters crippled form, but seconds later it was back on it feet, this time it was facing you though. It stepped towards you then slowly put it's hand out. It spiny hand suddenly lengthened, stretching towards you, several spines shot out of its arm stabbing out in all directions hitting anything that happened to be in the way.
Soaringfalcone
Level 70
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 4:50 PM Post #18
Name: Samuel
Appearance (Preferably Picture) : I will update with a picture later. Dark hair, brown eyes, tall, tends to slouch and avoid eye contact, dresses like he never plans on leaving the apartment again
Age (13 - 29) : 20
Personality: Samuel is in his third year of university studying biology. He plans to go on to med school afterward. He doesn't have many in-person friends and prefers to socialize online. He is a bit of a neat freak and a picky eater. He is also the author of a fantasy adventure story that he posts online called "Cirrus and Orpheus" which has a pretty small following, but he loves doing it.
Special Weapon : Khopesh? That's usually my go-to
Desire : What am I meant to put here?
Other:
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:12 PM Post #19
Soren ducked and shot it again.
Pirana
Level 75
Candy Dispenser
Posted: 6/25/2019 at 6:16 PM Post #20
(The start is just the intro from the beginning. The answer to your question is at the bottom.)

"I can't believe they left me here all alone. They all get to go to the movies, and what do I get? More time cleaning up their messes." you grumbled to yourself as you picked up clothes from the ground. You went to the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for a snack but it was nearly empty, "...I'll just walk to the nearest convenience store..." you grabbed you phone and some cash. As you left your apartment you put your earbuds in then stuffed your hands in your pockets. After a 10 minute walk you arrived at the convenience store, "Milk... Lettuce... I'll get myself a bag of chips while I'm here." just as you stepped into the chips isle the shelf collapsed nearly falling on top of you. A creature you had never seen before crawled over the shelf, for a second you froze, not knowing what to do. Then you threw down your groceries and took off out the door. You ran all the way back to your apartment and up to your room, locking yourself in. No one else was home, you were stuck there, all alone with nobody to comfort you. To take your mind off of what you just saw you opened up your laptop and searched up your favorite game. You instantly opened up the chat . 3 people were still on the chat SkyJump1, 3_3LOLOL, and CrystalHearts. CrystalHearts was talking about how irritating their little sister is when 3_3LOLOL mentioned a recent murder near their apartment, "I swear I saw it through my apartment window, the guy was attacked by some kind of monster!" 3_3LOLOL typed. SkyJump1 was suddenly interested in the conversation, "Yea right. I doubt that, I bet you just want attention.". You joined in the conversation as well, "3_3LOLOL isn't lying I ran back to my apartment from the convenience store a few minutes ago. Some kind of monster knocked over one of the shelves." you tried to help but only became SkyJump1's next target, "Great, we have 2 crazies in the chat. This is why I don't join public chatrooms, I hate when people starving for attention go to this jshdhekbmk,jsn" his sentence was all jumbled at the end. After talking about the monsters it made bother you and 3_3LOLOL worry. It showed SkyJump1 was still in the chat but no matter how many times either of you tried contacting them, they never answered. After that you both left the chat, not wanting to know what happened to them. Will you leave your room or starve?

(Desire: What's the one thing keeping your character alive? The one thing your character really wants to have, do, or be?
Ex 1: Fall in Love
Ex 2: Surviving
Ex 3: Not becoming a monster
~Stuff like that~ )
Edited By Pirana on 6/25/2019 at 6:22 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.