Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 91 1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/8/2019 at 12:34 PM Post #901
sorry, sorry, working on it.. i got my wisdom teeth pulled, i've been asleep all weekend, and i'm still stupid from the anesthesia. i'll try to get it done
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 6:42 AM Post #902
I do humbly apologize one and all. I become seriously ill, and didn't realize how bad until I spent yesterday in the ER. I apparently have what they call Acute Ulcerative Colitis. And it was on the verge of going septic on me. They said I was borderline, and that if my fever (which was well over 101), dizziness, and vertigo, and or any other weirdness I was to go straight back to the hospital. I am currently on 2 antibiotics and an anti nausea medications. So I hope you all can forgive me on the delayed top 3. I will do the updates shortly, and get that up as well. As for the challenge this week, you all have this week off as it would not be fair to you to start one this late. So give me a few and I will get the information up shortly.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 7:42 AM Post #903
TOP 3
"Autumn's Challenge"

Welcome one and all to this week's edition of "Top 3"! This week seemed to prove a bit much for some, as not all requirements were met for the submissions posted. But that is ok. Hopefully the next challenge will be different for all that participate. For those that did meet all the requirements or were being held back by a critiquer, you did amazingly well. You stepped up the plate and delivered without a problem. For those that are curious to see whom was eligible this week, feel free to click here to be redirected to the "Entries Thus Far" post list on page 88. I want to thank each and everyone of you that did participate with in this challenge. It was very nice to see all these truly amazing pieces being displayed. All the hard work that you did. By all means please do give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy the week off. We will see you all again this coming Sunday! For now, I give you your "Top 3" and "Top Critiquer"!!!

(Remember, if you don't claim your prizes by Sunday at 5pm CST you will forfeit them!)

TOP CRITIQUER IS: RedDestiny37

@Red...Your in depth critique of Koterfayes was really well thought out, and gave several points of positive feed back as well as areas of improvement. I thoroughly liked how detailed you were about pointing out specific trait slots, and what you did to change them. Very well done. And for your in depth critique, please send me a COD for 20k.

TOP 3:
1st PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Design

@Koterfayes....I truly think you stepped it up this week and it really showed. I personally am not a huge fan of the puffs, but I really liked your design a lot. Including your altered version. Very well done hon. In tabs 4 and 5 of my first stable there are a lot of themes to choose from. Go a head and pick one to keep. Just give me the link to the desired one from tab 4 or 5, and I will set it up for you. Also, please send me a COD for 20K.

2nd PLACE~
Freki's Design

@Freki...You did an awesome job this week. I really liked your design, it was cute and festive. Very well done hon! Please send me a COD for 10k.

3rd PLACE~
Sais' Design:

@Sai..Your designs were really neat to see. You did a very good job with them, along with your altered version. However it was more of your over all upbeat attitude and positivity that sold it all to me. Thank you for your hard work and cheerful attitude. It is really nice to see. Very well done!
Edited By Celticnuru on 9/10/2019 at 9:11 AM.
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 7:44 AM Post #904
Oh I'm so sorry, please feel better soon!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 9:10 AM Post #905
All right folks, all updates are finished.

All marks have been handed out, and there were a lot. 8 to be exact. Remember I did warn you all that they were being reinstated, so don't be alarmed if you received one. Let's just hope going forward that this doesn't happen again. I mean if you can't participate in a challenge, openly state you are opting out once you know for sure, just be mindful of the deadline. Stating the fact after deadline will not count, nor stating you may or may not participate will also not save you from a non-participation mark. It is you are and you submit a design that meets all the requirements, or you opt out.

As for those that pick and choose what requirements you do, or what aspects of those requirements you do. Understand that is not tolerated. All rules and requirements must be followed. Every single aspect of them. And if your are contacted via a PING or PM, don't ignore the heads up for change. Address the issue and correct the problem ASAP before deadline. Otherwise, as some of you found out you will receive a mark.

I am in no way attempting to pick on anyone nor be mean to anyone. I am trying to be fair to everyone straight across the board and hold everyone accountable for their actions. It isn't fair to those that follow the rules and do as they are ask to allow those that don't to skirt on by with no consequence. I hope you all can understand that. I just hope that because of the poor choices some are making it won't scare off any of you that enjoy being here because I had to reinstate said mark system. But time will tell.

Until then, by all means enjoy your week off folks. And keep shining like the design star you are!
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/10/2019 at 3:58 PM Post #906
Its completely fine if you have real life issues, take care of yourself :) Hope you feel better soon!
And thanks for choosing my design for 3rd place, Im really honoured!
(Again, hope you feel better soon)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 11:19 AM Post #907
Good morning one and all. I am reaching out to you from the hospital. I was admitted to the ER on Tuesday evening, and have been there ever since. I'm about to go out of my mind I want to go home so badly. But the infection did go septic hence why I am here. So if anyone's trying to reach me please understand that it may be a bit yet for I can reach out and communicate. Until then keep having fun and enjoying yourselves. I will be back.
Cindercat
Level 42
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 25
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 11:26 AM Post #908
get better soon!
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 9/13/2019 at 11:40 AM Post #909
*hugs* i hope you feel better soon <3
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/15/2019 at 5:44 PM Post #910
I am sorry to say this folks, but I have decided to put the group on hiatus until I can get better. After returning home finally from the hospital, I now have a really bad head cold. So if it isn't one darn thing it is another for me. Please bare with me until I mend. I will send out a message when I am up to hosting the challenges yet again, and I hope I will not upset anyone with this decision.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 90, 91, 92... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.027 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.