Players 2,279 400
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,286,124 1,657
Generated 658,234 208
Captured 1,197,161 325
Bred 6,430,634 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 75 1, 2, 3... 74, 75, 76... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Freki
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 14
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 2:29 PM Post #741
(Critiques are at the bottom)

Rafflesia Flower

Critiques
Hens and Chickens: I really like this design, the only critique I have is that the green could be a bit dryer, other than that, it is really good!
Snowball Trees: This design has way too much white, variations other than the tiny bit of green would definitely help, I think you could incorporate some blues and purples, as well as expand on different shades of green.
Morning Glories: I also like this design, I think you could include some white in it to represent the inside of the flower.
Bell Flower: Again, way too much white. I would suggest using greens and yellow greens to give variation, and also different shades of purple. I think the purple is also a tad bit off, Id say it is more of a magenta colored purple.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 4:10 PM Post #742
For Freki:
I really like your design. I think it's perfect and you don't need to change anything!

Here's what I've got.

Coast Redwood Ny'venes

Coast Redwoods, aka Sequoia sempervirens, are the tallest trees in the world. They are absolute units. To represent the Coast Redwood, I chose to use Ny'venes because they are the largest of the sylesties. The sylestian absolute units.
I focused more on the color of the the redwood tree's trunk. The green accents are the leaves. The bright green squiggles on the wings are meant to represent the sun light filtering through the tree's leaves.

Two Tone Rose Lupora

I've seen this rose before, but I could not find the name for the life of me. I chose to use the lupora for this design because, like roses, they are beautiful but can hurt. You know, rose thorns and lupora claws. Both of can hurt.
As of the design, I made sure to use the Spiked Collar and Jeweled Horns Mutations to represent the thorns. I would've used the Dragon Horns Mutation if the scales didn't look really out of place. I'm really proud of the colors.
Sairento
Level 75
High Priest
Threads: 164
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 4:33 PM Post #743
@Oreoquack
I have to say, amazing designs! I love how you focused on the trunk, maybe you could've added some darker colours in there? As for the other design, I see nothing wrong with it. Again, amazing designs!

Jacaranda
I chose this because it bloom in November, the month of my birthday, and because it's generally really pretty.

Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 9:26 PM Post #744
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"Floral And Fauna" Hard Mode Challenge

Below are the entries of this week's challenge. If you do not see your designs, or only see some of them up with in this post or any of the "Entries Thus Far" posts then 1 of two things happened. One being that you did not yet submit a design. And two, being that you failed to meet all the requirements. Remember, you cannot go back and edit any design you have submitted. You can only edit your post to add more designs. But once you hit submit, that is it. If you have any questions or concerns, please by all means reach out to me via PM. Until then, please have a look at the "Entries Thus Far"....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Splov's Designs:

(Mammillaria Cactus Puffadore)

(Blue Moon Rose Aeridini)

(Cherry Bonsai Lupora)

(Bonsai Perennial Succulent Kelpari)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lala's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bunny's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 8/21/2019 at 9:30 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 9:40 PM Post #745
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 2
"Floral And Fauna" Hard Mode Challenge

Below are the entries of this week's challenge. If you do not see your designs, or only see some of them up with in this post or any of the "Entries Thus Far" posts then 1 of two things happened. One being that you did not yet submit a design. And two, being that you failed to meet all the requirements. Remember, you cannot go back and edit any design you have submitted. You can only edit your post to add more designs. But once you hit submit, that is it. If you have any questions or concerns, please by all means reach out to me via PM. Until then, please have a look at the "Entries Thus Far"....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Freki's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oreo's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sai's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Koterfaye's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunny's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xiao's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Trench's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Pickle's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 8/25/2019 at 4:26 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 9:45 PM Post #746
All right everyone, my updates have been completed for the "Entries Thus Far" posts. They located on page 75, and for a more direct path click on the links below. Please do remember, that if you do not see your designs, and or some of your designs 1 of 2 things could have happened. One is that you have not yet submitted a designs, and two being that your current designs are ineligible for one or more reasons. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me PRIVATELY for PM. Otherwise, keep up the great work one and all. And if you add more designs, please be sure to PING me a heads up. Until then, let's keep designing!!!!

ENTRIES THUS FAR POSTS:

POST 1

POST 2
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/19/2019 at 10:46 PM Post #747
added 2
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/21/2019 at 6:21 AM Post #748
Remember if you are not going to participate with in this challenge to speak up and say you are opting out. Leaving myself as well as the rest of the group hanging is not only not cool, but completely inconsiderate. There are a few of you that haven't been with for a bit, I will be reaching out to you more directly soon to see what is going on.

As for those of you whom are active. There is still time to add more designs, and or even submit your first design for this challenge.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/21/2019 at 6:21 AM Post #749
Everyone, I will be doing updates either later this morning or after I get home this evening.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/21/2019 at 7:37 AM Post #750
I'm going to sadly have to opt out, and will probably have to leave the group due to my own lack of time to do the challenges.I would've loved to make a design for this but I've been too busy
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 74, 75, 76... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.059 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.