Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 65 1, 2, 3... 64, 65, 66... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 9:10 PM Post #641
TOP 3
"HIGH Fashion" Challenge

I wanted to remind you all, that you have until the end of the week to let me know if you are still with the group or not. For those that have already let me know, I thank you and you don't need to let me know again. I just need to hear it from the remaining few. I have already removed several names from those that haven't been present lately. Should they come back, they will be re added at a later date. For now...

Thank you to everyone that participated and gave me your votes. It is through your assistance that I was able to present proudly to you all now your "HIGH" fashion top 3....

1st PLACE ~
Freki's Design:
Strawberry Lemonade

@Freki....Congratulations on taking 1st place Freki! Your design is truly amazing and beautifully done. Please send me a COD for 20,000g. Also, keep an eye out in your inventory for an avi item as well to be sent your way.

2nd PLACE ~
Akira's Design:
Winter Nights Design

@Akira...Congratulations on taking 2nd place. Your design is a really neat mixture of deep cool colors, that makes for a beautiful design. Way to go! Please send me a COD for 10,000g.

3rd PLACE ~
Limor's Design:
Blue Tang

@Limor....Congratulations on taking 3rd place. Your design was an amazing piece to be seen strutting it's stuff down the catwalk of "High Fashion" week. Your hard work and time can truly be seen in this piece, and you have done very well. It is very pretty, and very appealing to the eye.
Edited By Celticnuru on 8/8/2019 at 8:23 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 9:11 PM Post #642
The next challenge will be up tomorrow morning.
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 8/4/2019 at 9:14 PM Post #643
Whoops this is probably a late response but I'm here!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 12:57 AM Post #644
"Favorite Youtuber" Challenge

This week, you will design a pet and or avi around your favorite youtuber. It doesn't have to be exact, so long as everyone gets the idea of whom you are aiming to represent. If it is a group of individual's that is fine as well, however make sure to be able to represent them in a pet and or avi design. Please pay close attention to the requirements, and good luck!!!

REQUIREMENTS:
1.) You must name your chosen youtuber, as seen below in the example.
2.) You must provide a picture of said youtuber.
3.) You must provide a link to their youtube channel. This will open up the chance for others to possibly enjoy the workings and or videos of said youtuber.
4.) Give a description about what the youtuber is about.
5.) Keep all designs to one post.

RULES:
1.) All core group rules are in affect.

EXAMPLE:
PinkStylist (The name is clickable)

Pinkstylist is a known youtuber that does makeup tutorials on creating various characters that he has found interesting via horror films, video games, and movies in general. The thing I like the most about Pinkstylist, is that he sometimes takes his more terrifying makeup designs to a website called Omegle. He then films the reactions of those he talks to. My designs are not exact representations of his style, but of what I think he might look like is a sense if he were a Lupora here on Stylist.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:21 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 1:41 AM Post #645

PiperSweeney
Commentary style channel, they deal with mental issues and have some good insight on the topic and are just generally funny. ((just a warning to everyone they are usually drunk, if that triggers anyone))

exurb1a
A philosophical account. I listen to them when ever i'm really sad. He poses great questions and makes really inspiring videos that can be strangly uplifting, even if they have sad undertones.

Readytoglare
A very cute goth girl, who has good news coverage and keeps up to date as not as well known controversial stories.

Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 3:43 AM Post #646
Lockstin and Gnoggin

Lockstin

Gnoggin

Lockstin & Gnoggin is a YouTube channel that makes theories and psycho analysis videos on video games and TV shows as well as video game trivia. He is very funny to watch and has some interesting theories on certain video games, especially Pokemon (just like MatPat) so if you like video games, I highly suggest Lockstin and Gnoggin
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 5:11 AM Post #647
im opting out.. no knowledge or interest in youtubers whatsoever.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 6:14 AM Post #648
That is ok hon. I understand. See you next week hopefully. :-)
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 8:07 AM Post #649
Emzotic(based off her ferrets Dobby and Niffler)

Emzotic is a former zookeeper and is now an animal educator. She makes videos showcasing the beauty and diversity of the animal kingdom as well as exotic care. Fun fact, she played Kim in The Human Centipede 2 (if you haven't seen it you really don't want to)

Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 8/5/2019 at 9:54 AM Post #650

NerdECrafter
I absolutely love her,Jackie does crafting videos and craft reviews.But she dosnt just review them she gives suggestions on things that could be better and makes them enjoyable to watch.She also has a cockatoo named angel who when in the videos makes them much more enjoyable.
I keep most of it white because....Angel is white and she's taken on this whole SaltEcrafter thing so...>~<

Safiya Nygaard
Safiya does makeup videos and ...other videos that i don't know what they qualify in.But it's not makeup tutorials and stuff...she does things like "bad makeup science" where she combines differently makeup products and stuff.It's pretty educational.She also has videos where she studies fashion trends from different times and places and wears them.She also goes to weird places and sorta does blogs about them.
She's very much got the vampire color theme going on...and she likes bats so this is closest i'll get to that.
Edited By Dragongem23 on 8/7/2019 at 8:26 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 64, 65, 66... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.