Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 53 1, 2, 3... 52, 53, 54... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 7:30 PM Post #521
Your opt out is noted hon. Just remember not too often if possible. Otherwise, break a leg with Aladdin jr!
Edited By Celticnuru on 7/14/2019 at 10:55 AM.
Encryption
Level 70
Threads: 33
Posted: 7/12/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #522

recentley ive been feeling very tired (blue-gray) and hot (yellow/pink ) bc of the summer weather... temps getting over 100+ and it makes me feel just DRAINED xD
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 10:58 AM Post #523
I have completed all updates thus far. If there is anything missing from either "Entries Thus Far" post, please let me know.

If you haven't submitted your design, corrections, and or additions, please do so now. You have roughly around 5 to 6 hours left before this challenge ends. If you have questions or concerns, please also let me know. Otherwise, keep designing!
Edited By Celticnuru on 7/14/2019 at 4:10 PM.
CeruleanCrow
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 86
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 1:44 PM Post #524

its like designing a rainwing....

Ive been constantly stressed, nervous, and scared ut like a pro i mask it with positive and mixed emotions i have. This has been going on since fifth grade.

Edited By CeruleanCrow on 7/14/2019 at 1:46 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 4:15 PM Post #525
Less than an hour to go folks...A lot of neat designs came around this time. I hope those that haven't posted yet take advantage of what time is left to join the awesomeness of this challenge!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 5:29 PM Post #526
TOP 3
"Mood Ring" - Challenge

Welcome one and all to this week's edition of "TOP 3"! I want to first thank you all for submitting the wonderful designs that you did. They were all beautifully done. After all this bit of art was about self expression, and you all delivered ten fold for those that participated. You should be proud of your work, I know I am for you all. If you have any questions and or concerns, please feel free to PM me and I can better assist you with your inquiry. If you are not one of the "TOP3", please do not fret. There is always next time.

Don't ever feel down trodden when designing, because there is always hope that one time you will shin. Just continue to believe in yourself, and what it is you do. And if anything, ask for ways to improve. I am sure I myself, and or someone else might be able to give you a suggestion or two. And if anything, bounce ideas off one another through PM or even on here. That is fine. Just note that once you submit your official design post of that challenge, to contain any other challenge images to that post that you PINGed me originally. Otherwise, to prevent any confusion if you want my help PM me so I can keep things separated.

Also, on a bit of a side note...Last challenge, prior to this one, I told everyone to send me a COD of 3,000g that participated. Click here to glance through that challenge page by page to see if you were one of those that participated if you can't remember. The reason I bring this up now is, because not all of you that participated did opt to collect on that. This will be the last time I offer up that COD for that challenge, and you have the next 3 days to claim otherwise you will lose out and you will have to wait until the next time I make such an offer. And yes, I do remember who participated and who did not.

With that aside, next week the "bye" is over. So please be sure to let me know if you are going to opt out before the deadline. Otherwise, please do submit a design for the designated challenge as all rules and consequences are in affect. I wish you all luck with that challenge.

Now, without further adieu... I offer you all your "TOP 3". Should you be one of the lucky 3, please be sure to pay attention to the special note below your design. Otherwise, congratulations on being selected this week!!!

1st PLACE ~
Ceru's Designs:

@Ceru....Please send me a COD for 15,000g. Also keep an eye out for an avi item that you can do anything you would like with. Though I hope you enjoy it!

2nd PLACE ~
Sunny's Designs:

@Sunny...Please send me a COD for 7,000g. Also keep an eye out for an avi item that you can do anything you would like with. Though I hope you enjoy it!

3rd PLACE ~
Lala's Designs:

@Lala...Please send me a COD for 2,500g.

Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 6:41 PM Post #527
The "VISIBLE TRAIT" Challenge

This challenge is pretty much self explanatory, but for those that might not understand....This challenge is all about how many visible traits you can possibly get to show through upon your individual pet design. Be sure to follow the core group rules, and well as pay attention to the requirements for this challenge. I wish you all luck, and I look forward to seeing what you can bring to the design table this time.

Those That Have Chosen To Opt Out: Oreo, Freki

REQUIREMENTS: (No Size Requirements!)

1.) All designs must be kept to 1 post, outside of that...You can create as many as you would like.
2.) All visible traits must be that..."VISIBLE". If it is overlapped by another trait, then that trait no longer is visible and therefore does not count!
3.) All traits must be listed out. That means the name of the trait and the spot you listed it under!
4.) Each trait must be a different color. Stay away from colors that resemble another color. It is ok to use various shades of 1 color so long as there is a stark difference between the 2 shades.That way your traits stand out apart from each other!
5.) You can use either gender for any of your designs, but stick to just one gender per design. Regardless of which gender you choose for that design. For example...You can have 1 female Lupora design, and 1 male design so long as they are completely different.

RULES/GUIDELINES:
1.) All Core Rules Apply!

EXAMPLE:

(The examples and listings below are just an example so you get kinda the idea of what I mean for this challenge. You do not have to copy if you don't want to, but the requirement for the traits being listed is a must.)

G1: Antelope - Seen evident by main part of the neck area and most of body.
G2: Leaf Impression - Seen evident mainly on back and legs.
G3: Frosted Flower - Seen evident by the edging along the leaves surrounding the neck.
M1: Autumn Flower - Seen evident by the increased size of the leaves surrounding the neck.
M2: Flowered Headdress - Seen evident by the locks and flower extension upon the head.
M3: Lucky Dust - Seen evident by the floating dust fluttering about the design.

G1: White Peacock - Seen evident a bit in the face, and along the front leg.
G2: Faded Outline - Seen evident a bit along the underside of the tail and back leg.
G3: Ancestral Deity Runes - Seen evident by the swirls over the entire body.
M1: Majestic Regalia - Seen evident by the fabric drapped over the back, the armor on the face and front leg.
M2: Ancestral Deity Cape - Seen evident by the flowing fabric.
M3: Ancestral Deity Crown - Seen evident by the crown on the head.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:17 PM.
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 7:08 PM Post #528

Full Spring Arcanist's Set

G1- Zebra Finch
G3- Flame Runes
G2 & M1-M3- Imperial Dragon Set

Full Skullmoth Set
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 7:14 PM Post #529

Ocean's Guardian

G1: Natureguard's Tail: It's on the tail seen by the colors
G2: Spring Archanist Dust: Seen by the glitter on the wing
G3: Seafoam: The thingies on the back
M1: Pampas Tail: It's kinda just there in the shape...how do I explain
M2: Natureguard's Wings: It's also just kinda there
M3: Lunar Jewelry: The chain thingies
Edited By Lalalanmao on 7/14/2019 at 7:15 PM.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 7/14/2019 at 10:29 PM Post #530
I'm going to have to opt out on this one. My week is going to be super duper busy and tonight is my only break and I'm going to hit the hay soon so I'm not super tired for the next few days.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 52, 53, 54... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.026 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.