Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 347 1, 2, 3... 346, 347, 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 1/7/2021 at 6:17 PM Post #3461
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1
"HOPE" Challenge

Hope is a beacon not just in the darkest of times, but for any case when all else seems lost. It is our silver lining that guides us back on track, to where we can stand triumphant in the end. The pain, and agony may still be there, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Wither it is fighting alone, or standing tall with others. That is what makes hope so incredible for one and all. And speaking of being incredible, check out some of these fine displays of reflecting hope. If you don't see your design below, that could be for a number of reasons. One, you haven't posted anything yet. Two, you missed one or more requirement(s). May have even been asked to change something and have not yet. And three...You missed this last update, but no worries. There is still time to participate if you haven't, and or your designs will be posted in the next update.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WingsOfAmber's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Startingle's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragongem23's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Noha's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Annoyed's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lenore's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04lunashadow's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Saroyan's Designs:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vanikmal's Designs:

Edited By Celticnuru on 1/10/2021 at 9:22 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/7/2021 at 7:01 PM Post #3462
All updates have been completed.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 1/7/2021 at 7:22 PM Post #3463

Even if things seem dark you can still find light and beauty in the world.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/7/2021 at 7:23 PM Post #3464
I have some BIG news everyone, that I would like to take a moment and share with you. It will be 2 years since the DCU originally opened February 5th. 2 wonderfully amazing years, can any of you believe that? I have seen some truly amazing things happen here in the DCU. New friendships formed. Designing skills blossom and grow. Some of you have been there from the beginning, and I can't thank those of you enough whom did...Nor can I thank those you enough whom are with us period. You all are truly amazing. I hope that the DCU continues to help you, and be loads of fun along the way as you continue setting new goals at improving yourself as a designer. Just remember to continue pushing yourself, and trying new things. You never know how great something might look unless you try. And remember, never to settle.

You may not succeed in competitions, or challenges...But that is ok. There is always next time. There will be a day where you too will shine, and have that smile on your faces as you see your work there on display. So never lose hope.

That is why this is so hard for me. That was 2 years of amazing times. Both the good and the bad. I will take those memories and keep them close, as I continue to watch from the side lines. And yes, this is what it seems to be...It is my farewell to you all. I am stepping away from the DCU, and passing the torch of designing guidance..Of leadership, and friend to Limor. I will miss each and everyone of you. And hope for the best for all your future endeavors. The shift in roles will take place after the TOP 3 goes up this Sunday. I hope you all will be kind to her, and follow her advice. She is a great friend and has been helping me out greatly along with the rest of the DCU staff.

My reasoning for this decision, was because of life. Working long hours and missing time with family. That and I didn't want the DCU to become stagnant. I hope with a fresh new leader whom knows the ropes, will breath new life into it. Not just for you, but the entirety of the DCU. Feel free to PM me, friend me, or even simply talk to me if you would like. But for now, I bid you all a adieu and hope you can understand. Please take care, and be supportive and kind to one another.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 1/7/2021 at 8:27 PM Post #3465
Aw Celt we'll miss you a ton...but I totally get that, life can be ouch. Spending time with family is super important ^^
I hope you get the time you need and that your day/week/year goes wonderful! :)
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 7:11 PM Post #3466

-insert jurassic park quote about life finding a way- and all that about no matter what, something will come back after destruction.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/8/2021 at 8:42 PM Post #3467
Updates have been completed :-)
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 12:49 AM Post #3468

Hope is like finding water in a desert. It gets us through the most trying times.

Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 6:43 AM Post #3469
Remember you can only use the colors in the picture hon. Please make sure to make the adjustments to reflect that requirement.

Your blues in your lup are too light, along with your yellows. Your blue you need to darken a bit, and your yellow turn it to a more golden color. Your dark grey shackles need to be black if you are basing it off your reference picture. I hope that helps a little more.

Make these changes before deadline to make your entry eligible for possible placement in the top 3.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/9/2021 at 6:44 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 1/9/2021 at 6:44 AM Post #3470
If you are being PINGed here, that could be for one of 2 reasons.

The first being, that you were instructed to make adjustments to your designs so that they are eligible for possible placement in the Top 3. You have until deadline which is tomorrow at 5pm CST to do so.

The other reason, you have yet to submit a design at all. You have had plenty of time so far to do so, and have until 5pm CST to do so. Please try not to wait until the last minute to post or opt out of this challenge. Participation in some form is a must, as is communication.

We ask that you truly try to give this challenge a shot and submit a design ASAP. Some of you already know the routine, so it is a bit disappointing to see the lack of enthusiasm from you when you know we do this every week. For those of you that are new, communication is vital. If you can't participate in this challenge then you need to openly state such in the thread that you need to opt out. We ask that you please do not opt out too often or too many times in a row. If you need help, please ask.

Remember it is you whom joined, and we are here for you. If you don't respond with either a submission or declaration of opting out before deadline passes not only is that bad form on your part, but it will be noted...So again please try to participate and or opt out if you must. But remember we are here to help you.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 346, 347, 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.