Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 304 1, 2, 3... 303, 304, 305... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Theatretechnerd
Level 34
Threads: 12
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 9:02 AM Post #3031
Asuriel: Witch AU

Edit: As opposed to many, who become witches as a result of poor upbringing or an unfortunate even, Asuriel sort of, well, in the word of author Neil Gaiman, "Staggered vaguely downward" the spiraling road to witchhood through curiosity. While she uses offical spells when neededx she perfers creating her own, and has studied latin and greek to assist in this. She found her twin familiars in the woods one day when she was testing a spell. She hasn't figured out names yet, but is working on that.
And her Unnamed Familiars

Edited By Theatretechnerd on 10/6/2020 at 10:26 AM.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 10:04 AM Post #3032
Nox the Venomous

Toxic Morkkos

Nox, although born human, is not considered as such anymore. She lost her sight in a house fire as a child, and has covered her scarred face ever sense. Her parents cast her into a stream, hoping to drown her after seeing her newly burnt face. She was rescued by two toxic Morkko's, and was raised by them. After spending so much time around the venom-covered animals her body and spirit began to mutate. She gained goat legs, pointed ears, and most importantly, magic. She now roams the forest with her familiars, using her ears as her eyes, attacking anyone who comes close, to protect herself from being hurt by humans again.
Also, are we allowed to do more than one of these? This was fun!
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 1:33 PM Post #3033
Ammy Thesta

Vincent The Cat Familiar

My name is Ammy Thesta, I'm what's known as a dream wanderer. I'm a green witch and mostly work with potions. Being a dream wanderer means I can walk into other people's dreams and help them deal with nightmares or intense troubles that some go through subconsciously. I decided to dedicate this to my dearly departed familiar Vincent. I added the female version because I don't think I can only have one design. I was told that one day while playing with my 5 year old cousin that he was hit by a car, a car that could have hit my cousin instead. I'm inclined to think that in some way he may have switched places with them. I miss Vincent very dearly and he meant a lot to me. This Halloween is a full moon, a time in which spirits can walk the earth and gather gifts and offerings. I hope that in some way I can see him again this year. Sorry for the sadness everyone, but i felt like this was the best thing I could do for this kind of contest.
Edited By Ammythesta on 10/5/2020 at 1:35 PM.
Pokebellpuff
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 5:09 PM Post #3034
Nigtfire

Nightfire was born under the stars, which might explain why she slips through the night without making a sound and moves like a comet in the sky. Her two twin ryoris have been with her since she was young, and still travels with them today. She discovered her powers of fire at a very young age while playing with her ryori companions. She began to grow wings along with her ryoris when she was ten. At the age of fifteen, her parents died in a fire accidentaly caused by her. With no one to take care of her, she traveled the forest along with her companions. A few months later, she and her ryoris discovered a part of the forest inhabited by other ryoris that looked just like hers. Since then, she has lived with all of them in the forest. She still blames herself for the death of her parents.
Edited By Pokebellpuff on 10/5/2020 at 11:57 PM.
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 9:17 PM Post #3035
Diantha The Spirit Whisperer

Phoebos and Deimos

Diantha was the daughter of the two of the most powerful healing witches in her area. She always wanted to be like her parents, helping those in need. However, no matter how much she tried, she could not heal anything. As her parents became more and more disappointed and distant, she began to talk to the many people wandering the halls of her parents vast estate. This made her parents even more upset. They told her to "stop talking to thin air", and no matter how hard they tried to stop the rumours, their daughter became known as "the kid with the crazy imagination". When she was fifteen, after years of her talking to the walls and showing no signs of magic, they took her to a magic sensor: a person who can sense the kinds of magic you had. At this visit, everything clicked into place. Their perfect prodigy child could not heal, because she did not have any healing magic. Instead, she could see the restless spirits of the dead. This caused absolute chaos. Her parents began arguing non-stop, accusations of lying flying through the air as they claimed it was the others fault their child did not get their healing magic, and in the heat of anger, they kicked their disappointment of a child out of the house. However, Diantha did not mind. She had the spirits as her friends and guides, and decided that she was going to prove her parents wrong and heal the restless spirits so they could finally rest in peace. As she journeyed from town to town, helping others in any way she could, she found two young lupora pups abandoned on the side of the road due to them being blind. She picked them up and nurtured them, and now they are her familiars who refuse to leave her side and always protect her from fear and harm.

Sorry if my description is too long, there was a lot I wanted to fit in and I'm not the best at being concise.
Edited By Shimeree on 10/5/2020 at 11:04 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/6/2020 at 9:02 AM Post #3036
A few things today folks.

I will be doing the ETF post a little early this week, as we have quite a few submissions already. That should be up some time later today.

Also, if you had a prize due to the top 3 and have yet to collect on it like a pet, diamonds, or COD please remember to get that set up and PING me or PM me that you have done so so I can get that taken care of. If you don't I won't know to look nor will I be able to set up a pet nor complete an exchange. You have to communicate. And remember you only have until the next deadline to do so. I am sorry, but I don't have ESP. >_< lol.

And lastly, a remember about attendance because it is important...

If you need a leave of absence or need to opt out, don't just blow the group off. It is inconsiderate, and rude to those that not only give you a chance to be a part of this network/group but put their hard work and time into this group just to let it slide. And I am not talking just staff, but the members as a whole. So make sure if you know you need the time off, to say something a head of time. Even if it is in private. We are completely reasonable and approachable about that. But do not say something days or weeks after have passed. And please do not make someone else call in/message staff on your behalf.

If it is something completely out of your control that is an entirely different matter. Death in the family, illness, and things like that are understandable. But school projects, you know in advance and for how long. Work, you get scheduled in advance...Trips are usually are planned out in advance. I hope you can see the picture here. Unless it is completely out of your control, let someone know. It only takes but a minute. We are happy to work with you. Otherwise, you will be held accountable.
Saroyan
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/6/2020 at 9:24 AM Post #3037
Eve the Deathstalker

And her familiar, Sagitta (she's female, but I included both genders for aesthetics)

She was born in a normal family, in a normal vilage. It seemed that her life would just consist of harvesting, taking care of sylestis and gossiping with the other girls. But, unfortunately for her, it was going to change. When she was 3 years old, someone broke into her family's house at the outskirts of the vilage and, after killing her parents and older brother, kidnapped her. The man that took her was Romulus Strommer, former knight, gathering all the children that shouwed even the slightest trace of magical power. One of his spies reported that sort of aura on Eve, and that was the reason of her kidnapping. There were other children at The Old Man's mansion. Because that's how he was called, The Old Man. When Eve reached her eight birthday, her training started. She learned how to fight, survive in the wild and tame Sylestis. After few months of endless training sessions her power demonstrated. The magic she had wasn't very spectacular when you looked at it, but it was extremely useful to The Old Man's plans. Eve could dull or sharpen every blade that was close enough for her. Beginnig with swords, knives and axes, ending on claws and teeth. That was the moment The Old Man himself started trainig her to be his best assasin, the legendary Deathstalker. He taught her to kill and sneak in the shadows, and gave her her official weapon, the tomahawk she called Frostbite. One day, when she was training in the woods, she found a sick Lupora pup and took it. She named her Sagitta, arrow in the ancient Sylestian. When on a supply run in the mountains, she constructed wings from sharpened ice for her familiar. But one day, everything changed. On the day of her sixtenth birthday, The Old Man gave her her first target. It was the captain of the guard in Ethernia. She went to the capital with Sagitta and found the target. She suprised him when he was alone on a guard post. He recognized her immediately. He was a brother that was supposed to be long gone, like The Old Man told her. He said that he rescued her from a fire that killed her whole family because he felt her strong magic force. Achilleus, that was his name, tol her about everything. The Old Man's spy killing both their parents and kidnapping her, using her for his own benefit and finally making her into a murderer. Eve was furious. She stormed back to The Old Man's mansion and attacked him. But he was ready. Sending Eve to assasinate her own brother was a test of loyalty. They started fighting along with their Luporas. Finally she killed The Old Man and Sagitta killed his male Lupora Mortem. But it wasn't end of Eve's problems. In the fight she got a scar over her eye and her tomahawk became cursed. Fron now on the ghost of The Old Man started to haunt her. When she tried getting rid of Frostbite, it always came back to her one way or another. It was an endless cycle of pain and sleepless night. Her once sleek and comfortable cloth became matted and ragged. She became empty and numb. She is still sitting in one of the dirty inns on the outskirts of Ethernia, waiting for someone who will give her back her old greatness...

(Sowwy, it's so looong...)
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/6/2020 at 9:26 AM Post #3038
Hey Celt! I have a question :)
Are we allowed to do more than on entry for this weeks challenge? I really enjoyed it, and there's nothing saying we can't, but I just want to make sure
Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/6/2020 at 10:43 AM Post #3039

Ruana the Djinn Summoner

Baran and Nasha

The djinn were always there, whispering at the edges of Ruana's consciousness. When she called to them, they took a more tangible form. Ethereal essence conformed to mortal flesh, but to her sight strained against the vessels that confined them. She could release them with but a word. It was a weighty power, one that had seen her exiled from her homeland for fear of what it could unleash.

She bound Baran and Nasha closer to her than the rest, ancient spirits to guard her travels. Capricious and fickle, their continual presence was a testament to her strength and a warning to those who might cross her.
Articu
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 146
Posted: 10/6/2020 at 11:33 AM Post #3040
i'm gonna opt out of this one. i have tests in every class this week, so all my time will be spent studying for them. also i never got a ping for the challenge ^^;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 303, 304, 305... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.032 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.