Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 303 1, 2, 3... 302, 303, 304... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 5:45 PM Post #3021
Alright folks, pencils down. The deadline passed about 45 minutes ago.

Staff are convening to discuss the top 3 with the next challenge ready to go after TOP 3 goes up.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 6:39 PM Post #3022
TOP 3
The "Color Swap" Challenge

This challenge proved to be quite the challenge for a number of you. It was confusingly simple, yet hard to understand. Strange, I know. Yet after you completed it, you saw in part the simplicity of it. And for that, you proved you could over come such obstacles. With that in mind, I know some of you hope never to see that kind of challenge again, but you should pat yourself on the back for proving you could do it. You all did an amazing job! I am proud of how much detailing and hard work you put into it. You are all winners in my book. Unfortunately, though we can only have 3 for the TOP 3...And though this was a hard choice to make by staff...If you would all please help me congratulate this week's top 3....They are....

(If you are picked, please collect your prizes before the next deadline. Otherwise you forfeit them!)

1st PLACE~
Amberwing's Design:

(Cosmic Bursts)

@Amber....You did an amazing job this week with all of your designs. Your "Cosmic Bursts" really popped for staff the most. With that design, you have a brilliant blend of blues, turquois, and yellows. It is really elegant, and not only does the coloring work well together but the traits you have selected do as well. Well done Amber, very well done. And for your hard work, we ask that you please set up a diamond exchange for 10 diamonds, and take a look in the sales tab and group choices tab of my stables. If you see a pet you like, please let me know and I will set it up for you for 1g(free). Also, keep an eye out for a random avi item coming your way. You can do with it as you please.

2nd PLACE ~
Lenore's Design:

@Lenore....It was a really hard choice this week where you are concerned. Not that you did poorly or anything...But with how truly awesome you did. It was hard to choose one of your designs that stood out above the others. I mean literally, we had to use the wheel to decide because we could not come to an agreement. >_< Sad, I know, but we all loved what you brought to the table this week. And with your hard work, I want you to please send me a COD for a 15k. And keep your eyes out for a random avi item as well.

3rd PLACE ~
Articu's Design:

@Art...I really love how neutral and calming this design is. It has a bit of a country vibe to it that just pops for me as well. I think that you did a great job with this nixi. The little poka dotted green handkerchief gave it so much character as well. Very well done. Normally I don't do this for 3rd place anymore, but please do send me a COD for 8k. Thank you, and keep up the great work!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 6:40 PM Post #3023
"Witching Around" Challenge

With this challenge, we are going to switch things up a bit and I hope you are ready for this. For this challenge you must create a witchy/warlock avatar for the approaching Halloween season. You can create it however you want to create it with in the wardrobe of Sylestia. The items you use do not have to be owned. Simple enough right...? Yeah, no.....There is a catch. You must also create a familiar for your witchy avi using the pet generator! That is right, a two in one challenge! Whoa.....And while your delve into the unknown with this one, make sure that you please pay close attention to the requirements and rules for this challenge. If you don't it will show in your work. Until then my ghouls and goblins...Good luck!

THOSE THAT HAVE OPTED OUT: Articu, Amberwing

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) You must create a avi and a pet design.
2.) The avi design must be resized to 250, as they tend to be large. Otherwise, there is no size restrictions. If you need assistance with this, please place the &size=250 at the end of your avi url address.
3.) You must name your witch. You do not have to name your familiar unless you want to.
4.) Please give a brief description and or story of why they are who they are.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.) All Sylestia and Group core rules are in affect/effect.
2.) Ask for help if you need assistance from anyone here.
3.) DO NOT IGNORE communications from staff and or another member. They may be trying to help you and it is just flat out rude.

~EXAMPLE~

Moonaria The Relentless

Discarded shortly after birth as a monster for not being solely human (half elf), she was taken in by a dark order for her natural gifts unbeknownst to her. She was raise in secret, and taught the dark magical arts of witch craft. She was to be their weapon, but she craved more. She wanted more. The more she got, the more she became powerful. And the more powerful she became, the more even they too feared her. Especially after they were subjugated to the fury of her familiars whom were just as twisted as she. It was at that point they called her Moonaria the relentless. For she cared not whom stood in her path to achieving her own goals. Wither it be friend nor for...She would just take, and lay waste to all whom tried to stop her.
Edited By Celticnuru on 10/7/2020 at 8:42 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 6:49 PM Post #3024
All right folks, all updates and changes have been completed. I will be handing out prizes to those that received them. If you were asked to send CODs, exchanges, and or selections please do so and let me know when it has been done.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 7:45 PM Post #3025
~Erys Elegy~

Erys was born into a royal family and always overshadowed by his older brother, who he had used to love. He and his brother had both been blessed by spirits with powers of ice and snow. But as the days got longer, hate began to grow inside him, hate that turned his heart as cold as ice. His brother suddenly fell ill, and Erys took the chance to kill him and the rest of his family, using the powers he had once been blessed with to destroy everything he had once loved.

~Nia Frost~

Nia, like Erys, was born with special powers, powers of the sea and the wind. She used them for good, to heal and help, until one day, her parents were killed in a tsunami, and she swore to never use her powers again. She ran away into the forest with her precious wolf pups, who she had raised since birth, and slowly grew to hate her powers. She decided to destroy the wind and ocean spirits with the powers they had gifted her, and succeded. From then on, she chose to destroy every place inhabited by humans that showed any hint of an ocean nearby anywhere.
Edited By Miroh on 10/8/2020 at 2:48 PM.
Pokebellpuff
Level 73
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 9:50 PM Post #3026
Im opting out this week because im busy
Edit: NVM
Edited By Pokebellpuff on 10/4/2020 at 11:46 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/4/2020 at 11:25 PM Post #3027

Foti and her Servants

Foti is Greek for fire, for as a witch she is quite a 'bright' one compared to most. Her powers draw from the sun and heat - a very visual form of energy. Her familiars are named 'Lume' and 'Feu', both identical twins - though differing genders. She does not take kindly to people messing with her and is the type to through around hexes when she's angered or displeased. She burns with a fiery rage and won't stop for anyone.
Ammythesta
Level 66
The Tender
Threads: 9
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 2:21 AM Post #3028
do I have to make an Avatar design? I legitimately tried to make my avatar look like me other then the clothes. Because I am a witch IRL and I would like to simply dedicate the sylesti design to my dearly departed familiar Vincent. Is that allowed?
Edited By Ammythesta on 10/5/2020 at 2:24 AM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 6:24 AM Post #3029
*Cracks knuckles*

I'm totally ready for this,i'm basing this off two characters i've already made so...:P

Linnaea
The Matchmaker

and her familiar
Abbadon
He's male but for the sake of consistency i'll be posting both genders

Born from a long line of witches Linnaea took upon the family's tradition of hunting what is better known to most as childeaters. But before doing any of that she traveled to a town and practiced the art of divination, her specialty being romance. Before long she became known as "The Matchmaker."
Her familiar is another story. They met under unique circumstances under a full moon by the hand of another more sinister being. Abbadon seemed more human at the time and they slowly fell in love, eventually he reverted again to his bestial form she made a deal with them.

So now he assists her in hunting others of his kind, other childeaters who haven't had the luck he has to find someone as benevolent as Linnaea

Edited By Dragongem23 on 10/5/2020 at 6:30 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/5/2020 at 7:46 AM Post #3030
It is part of the requirements so yes an avi does have to be created. As for the familiar, you can create what you want using the generator.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 302, 303, 304... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.