Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 237 1, 2, 3... 236, 237, 238... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sootybean
Level 28
Threads: 1
Posted: 6/4/2020 at 10:30 PM Post #2361
Wimberley High School

My high school, which I'm graduating from this year (yay!) is a sorta small, academic focused school. But, despite that, I truly loved the art teacher they had there. It's not too big of a school (my graduating class is only almost 200 kids) so there wasn't many problems when it came to befriending teachers and other kids. My art teacher honestly was probably the only reason I decided to stay at this high school, so shout out to her for being a crazy, understanding human being! My school's colors are red, white, and ~navy~ blue, and our mascot is a cowboy (really weird..) and we're called the Texans... (also really weird)
Edited By Sootybean on 6/4/2020 at 10:31 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 6/5/2020 at 6:50 AM Post #2362
Alright everyone. I have completed the ETF post updates. There are still plenty of you whom haven't posted. But again that is ok. You still have plenty of time. Until next time folks, keep on designin'!
Byteme96
Level 70
Fabled Sculptor
Threads: 108
Posted: 6/5/2020 at 7:50 PM Post #2363
Is it alright if I opt out of this one?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/6/2020 at 6:30 AM Post #2364
Sure you can, though we hope to see you next week.
Sunflora
Level 71
Ghost Writer
Threads: 10
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:33 AM Post #2365
Nothing special this week

Matthew Road Academy

Congrats to my graduating twinkies, Em and Ethan! The past 16 years have been awesome and I hope we'll have 16 more together
Edited By Sunriseland on 6/7/2020 at 2:43 AM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 2:40 AM Post #2366
A great start Sunny! Nice interpertation of the mascot and school colors. Just remember requirement 4..

4.) Give a brief shout out if you are a graduating 2020 Senior to a favorite teacher, and or fellow graduate. For everyone else, give a shout out to a graduate of choice and or an in general to the mass of students graduating in 2020.

Please get that changed before deadline today at 5pm CST.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 3:55 PM Post #2367
There is an hour left folks on this challenge. Please be sure to get any changes in before 5pm CST.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 5:32 PM Post #2368
Top 3

"Class Of 2020" Challenge

Good evening one and all, I want to thank each and everyone of that participated in this week's challenge congratulating those that graduated this year. 2020 started out horrid, but it doesn't mean it has to finish that way. We each can do what we can to shine a light where there is shadow as the we along with the graduate walk side and side into the future. And as they say turn the proverbial lemons into lemonade. To make a future of our own. That it why it was so important to give that shout out to those that have worked so hard and finally stepped beyond what childhoods have given them. To take what their learned and spread their wings and fly as high as they can into the skies . So thank you one and all for your generous shout outs to those that now take that leap of faith. And congratulations to our wonderful seniors and the rest of the class of 2020!

Our Top 3 Are:
(Please remember one and all that place to claim your prize before the next deadline or you will forfeit said prize)

1st PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design:
High School Of Choice: Swain Highschool

@Annoyed...You have done exceptionally well this week with both submissions. Your qitari was very spring like, and refreshing. However, your Vulnyx had that air of something more. Something primal almost that was highly appealing. Very well done. For your hard work, please send me a COD for 20K. Also keep an eye out for a random avi item coming your way.

2nd PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Design:
High School Of Choice: Belle Plaine High School

@Koterfaye....Thank you for your wonderful Ny'vene design. You used a brilliant display of browns and yellows that came together nicely when normally those colors do not in the slightest. You did an outstanding job, and should honestly be proud of your work. And for your hard work, please keep an eye out for a random item coming your way.

3rd PLACE ~
Dragon's Design:
High School Of Choice: Ocoee High School

@Dragon....We thoroughly enjoyed your rather medieval design, though personally both designs were well done. You really stepped up to the plate delivering 2 designs for this challenge. Please understand that your hard work along with everyone else's is duly noted. Keep up the amazing job that you do, and again thank you for your hard work.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 6:08 PM Post #2369
"Pride" Challenge

In this challenge me (Limor!) will be your host! Personally I am a part of the LGBT community so it's exciting to host this challenge for you all. I am looking forward too seeing all of your hardwork and design this time around - you impressed me all last time so do it again! I would like to wish you all a happy pride month - show your colors!

I have made a list of some prides listed here.

~Requirements~

1.) Both avi and pet are permissable.
2.) No more than 2 of either type , meaning only 2 avi and 2 pets.
3.) The use of reference pictures.
4.) Items not acceptable for use: Lipstick Lesbian Flag (bad connotations with it.)

(A little bit of history: So the Lipstick Lesbian Flag was made by a racist and transphobic women, the liptstick mark was added to the original flag - which in my personal opinion should be used over the newer one as it is the first flag to show w|w pride - due to her belief that transwomen cannot be lesbians and wanted to ban them from the community, which of course I take a stand against. If you have any more questions just ping me )

~Rules/Guidelines~
1.) All core group rules are in play!
2.) Don't be afraid to ask for help, feedback and or anything. We are here for you!

~Example~
Chosen Flag: Lesbian Pride Flag

So being a lesbian myself of COURSE I had to do the lesbian flag. I love the original ones colors, all the shades of purple and pink which I think work great together. I chose this flag not the newest lesbian flag as it is the first flag made to represent the w|w community and truly show our pride.
Edited By Limor on 6/10/2020 at 8:58 PM.
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 6/7/2020 at 7:57 PM Post #2370
Bi Flag

The bi pride flag was my first choice being bisexual myself. I also loved the colors on it and thought it would be interesting to work with. I think the pink, blue, and purple on the flag perfectly represent the bi community.

Ace Flag

I chose the ace flag because I loved the colors on it. I wanted to create a design that represents the flag. I have a love for making avatar designs and made this as a result.
Edited By Duckbunny427 on 6/7/2020 at 7:57 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 236, 237, 238... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.034 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.