Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 234 1, 2, 3... 233, 234, 235... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 7:37 PM Post #2331

~Sunny's critique~
I love the second design very much, and I can't say much to change. The first one however, could be changed up a bit. I think a Lup or Vul would suit her better, to show the white on her face and her darker gray. Otherwise, it's perfect. Not much else to say.

~Kyito~

My fluffy little boy, often referred to as Aussie Boy or Kiki Toto.

~SpearB~

Not much to say. We call him Jisung sometimes.
Edited By Stryker666 on 5/30/2020 at 7:46 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 7:50 PM Post #2332
Wonderful start to your submission for this week's challenge Stryker....Now all you need is your critique. With a critique you need to say something or somethings specifically you like about one of Sunny's designs along with some friendly feedback on what you might suggest as a possible change for the better. Include that critique in your submission post with a reference picture of a side by side comparison with their original design and their design with your suggested changes and you are good to go. You can find your designer's information at the link below.

Sunny
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 10:19 PM Post #2333
ENTRIES THUS FAR -Post 2

"Pets" MANDATORY Challenge

It is truly amazing and nice to see so many of you that have started out so strongly with this challenge. You have done an outstanding job, and should be proud of the work you have done. Thank you so incredibly much for all that you have done and continue still to do. Just remember we are stricter with these requirements because of the type of challenge that it is. We will return to normalcy once this is all over on Sunday at 5pm CST, have no fear. Though until then, if you have been PINGed about your entries you still have time to change what you need to to become eligible for placement. Just make sure to do so, or submit any changes you want to before deadline. For those that haven't posted a submission yet, you still have a lot of time to do so. Also, remember if you have any questions to post the question and or concern separate from the challenge post. Otherwise it may go unnoticed and or missed. Until next time, stay safe and keep doing the amazing things that you do!

If you do not see your designs displayed below, recheck your submissions if you have submitted. Compare my notes that I have PINGed you on to see if there is anything I noticed you need to change. There is a number of you that still need to adjust your critiques to reflect something specifically positive that you liked about the design you reviewed. You have a generalized that is a nice job, but you need to specifically state what it is about their design you like. Then there is one or two of you that need to remove and or change your design because you used colors that aren't present in your reference picture. Otherwise, if you don't see your design after those areas are fixed, PING me a heads up. The only other reason beyond those explained above is that you haven't submitted a design for review.

ETF Post 1

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Animallover966's Designs:

Pet: Mittens

Pet: FIERY

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dragongem23's Designs:

Pet: Zara

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunriseland's Designs:

Pet: Bella

Pet: Little Boy Beau

Edited By Celticnuru on 5/30/2020 at 10:29 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2020 at 10:29 PM Post #2334
Nice start to your critique. But you need specifics listed out so they know what works well with what does not. And you need that side by side comparison so they can see what you are talking about visually.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 5:14 PM Post #2335
All right folks pencils down. I gave you an extra 10 minutes that I shouldn't have. Your TOP 3 will be up soon, along with the next challenge.
Wooloothedarklord
Level 58
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 5:21 PM Post #2336
shoot im soo sorry TwT i had a virtual concert and i didnt think it would go as long as it did and i had almost everything done but i just didnt get it posted in time im really sorry
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 5:36 PM Post #2337
We are sorry too, but a mandatory is a mandatory, and you had all week to do this challenge. But there will be no exceptions.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #2338
TOP 3
"Pets" MANDATORY Challenge

Look at all these sweet, cute, and adorable fur babies for a moment. Let's not also forget the feathered ones too, as they have a special place in our hearts as well with the little antics of theirs. It is just truly amazing how cute they are. Some of them posed so regally, while others you can see some attitude. It is amazing how their individual personalities regardless of type was clearly seen in each and every reference picture giving them a life of their own. It truly was neat to see. So thank you one and all for sharing your furry and or feathery friends with us in this challenge. And with that being said, I want to thank you one and all for the hard work you have done with these designs. Even as limited as you were, you still brought forth your best and it did shine through at the end. So thank you. Also none of this would have been possible without you. So thank you, thank you, thank you..Truly. I know how tedious and particular a mandatory challenge can be. So all of your hard work has been duly noted. And with another "Mandatory" wrapped up, I ask that you all take time to help me congratulate those that have placed with in the TOP 3, as well as the lucky honorable mention too.

They are.....

(If you placed, please be sure to claim your prizes before the deadline of the next challenge otherwise, they will be forfeited.)

1st PLACE ~
Limor's Design: Cheese

@Limor...Even though you were pushed relentlessly, you still managed to deliver. Your "Cheese" submission was a beautifully done vulnyx, with nice neutral tones and shades of color. And by popular demand have been deemed our 1st place designer for this Mandatory Challenge. For your hard work and dedication, you will receive a pet of their choice from the group tab in my stables. You will also receive 50 diamonds(please set up the exchange for me to purchase 1g for 50 diamonds, a amulet of youthful illusion. And that's not all. Please send me a COD for 110,000g. Way to go LIMOR!!

2nd PLACE ~
Annoyed's Design: Cecilia

@Annoyed...After a careful group decision, your very earth toned "Cecilia" design was chosen to be our 2nd place winner for this Mandatory Challenge. You have done an amazing job incorporating all the colors from your reference picture into this beautiful and yet peaceful design. And for your hard work you will be receiving a random avi item, a pet of your choice from the group tab in my stables or Limor's first stable pairs tab, regens stable, or lup stable. Also please send me a COD for 75,000g. Way to go ANNOYED!!!

3rd PLACE ~
Sophiegrace's Design: Moose

@Sophiegrace...Your sweet pooch "Moose" won the hearts of the staff. Your brilliant use of your color choices, and tasteful use of traits as earned you our 3rd place position for this Mandatory challenge. For your hard work please pick a pet of your choice from the group tab in my stables. Also please send me a COD for 40,000g. Way to go SOPHIEGRACE!!!

AND....

Honorable Mention ~
Sootybean's Design: Jupiter

@Sootybean....You had a pretty design to begin with when you designed Jupiter's rikki. I really loved the color appearance but it fell short of the requirements. However you spun it right back around and produce a equally beautiful design with the neutral colors befitting of sweet Jupiter. For your hard work, please send me a COD for 20,000g. Way to go SOOTYBEAN!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 6:26 PM Post #2339
"Class Of 2020" Challenge

Those that have opted out: Shimeree, Auria, Duckbunny427, Byteme96, AnimalLover966

Welcome one and all to our next challenge. This challenge is special because it is all about the graduating class of 2020. That's right, the "Class Of 2020". These hard working students have not only been robbed of the memory of wearing their cap and gown. But they have been rob a memory. A milestone in their life that everyone in the past has gotten to do at one point or another, and more than likely every class going forward will get to do. Sure they will have graduated on paper, but it isn't the same as being in front of the entire class for that brief moment as you are handed your diploma. And that is why we are taking this week to honor and remember with them. So for this challenge, you will create a design based on your local highschool of choice, your own highschool, and or fellow classmates from the class of 2020 by using only your school colors. You will also create these colorful class of 2020 shout outs by using the requirements below. So please be careful and make sure to read everything. And before any of you ask, yes you can use any shade of those colors so long as they are your highschool of choice's colors. Good luck, and congratulations to the "Class Of 2020!"

~REQUIREMENTS~
1.) Create a design off your highschool colors even if you have already graduated. Or a local highschool if you don't want to use your own.
2.) You will need to provide a picture of the highschool name, mascot, and or logo showing your highschool of choice's school colors.
3.) Use only the school colors of your highschool of choice. You can use any shade so long as it still is that particular color scheme in question.
4.) Give a brief shout out if you are a graduating 2020 Senior to a favorite teacher, and or fellow graduate. For everyone else, give a shout out to a graduate of choice and or an in general to the mass of students graduating in 2020.
5.) Limit of 4 designs per member max.

~RULES/GUIDELINES~
1.)All core group rules are in affect/effect.
2.)Ask for assistance if you need assistance.

~EXAMPLE~

Highschool Of Choice: East Kentwood Highschool (EK) - My personal Highschool in Michigan

School Colors: Black and Red
(East Kentwood Falcons)

Even though I have already graduated to a sizable class of over 400 students, it is still a special time in a young person's life. To say, "I did it!"...To feel all eyes on you as in a way physically step out of childhood and into adulthood while you nervously accept your diploma is amazing. It is breath taking... It is a point in time when you realize that this is all for you, and that you have in part left your childhood behind is a bittersweet moment. A moment and memory that live with you for a lifetime that you have achieved something so grand as this. It is a feeling that no one can ever truly express in words. And it is all because you did it Class of 2020...Congratulations!!

Edited By Celticnuru on 6/7/2020 at 5:50 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 5/31/2020 at 6:29 PM Post #2340
set up CoD and can I grab https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=5443357?

((Also exchange is up))
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 233, 234, 235... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.