Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 22 1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 8:53 PM Post #211
Yes, anyone is welcome at any time. And should you desire to leave, just let me know. Otherwise, welcome welcome..Come on in. You are approved to participate in all challenges. I look forward to seeing what you have to offer and bring to the table as a designer.
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 9:14 PM Post #212
It's funny how this contest was posted as neighbors are blowing up fireworks

I've been somewhat inspired by tomorrow being the Memorial Day Parade in marching in so here we go!

American Flag Lupora (a wee little baby!)

Sparkler Zolnixi

Parade Marching Puffadore (my favorite)

Memorial Day Barbeque Lighira

Patriotic Aeridini (kinda basic but I love the color scheme so)
Edited By Unstaeble on 5/28/2019 at 12:12 PM.
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 3:19 AM Post #213
I don't want to sound stupid, but I had to google what Memorial Day is and wanted to make sure, before I misunderstood anything ^^*

So it's a holiday to think about all the people that died in wars for their country?

So anything military and Flag related would fit the challenge?

We have a similar holiday, but we don't celebrate it as you do. It's just a calm holiday. So no parades, no festivals or anything like that.
I honestly had to google our holiday as well, because I know nobody who celebrate it. For most people I know it's just a calm Sunday ^^*
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 9:20 AM Post #214

Whitewater
This appears to make no sense, but I swear this has a reasoning! I live pretty far away from a town that actually celebrates Memorial Day, so the whole patriotic bit of Memorial Day with the parades and all that loud jazz I usually skip out on. On the other hand, I live close to several whitewater rivers/ rafting companies that attract tourists. So Memorial Day for my is usually going kayaking down a river (which I'm doing today incidentally). Yes, Whitewater river's are greenish

Gunpowder
Also forgot to mention that my distant neighbors sometimes fire guns or fireworks in the spirit of Memorial Day, hard to tell what they're doing really. Or yanno, it could be interpreted to all the wars that happened with gunpowder before Memorial Day

Lenore
Level 75
Sylestiologist
Threads: 52
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:18 AM Post #215
*always slow to reply*

I appreciate you choosing my design, it was most definitely a fun challenge!

exchange is set up
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:34 AM Post #216
Memorial Day is a day of remembrance. True, it is "A" typcially centered around the military that fought in wars depending on what country you maybe from. But your idea of your Memorial Day design doesn't have to be. It can be in remembrance of anyone whom is in a form of service like the police, fire fighters, medical personal, search and rescue...etc. It can even be about the one you love that is no longer with us today. Some view it as a time to set off more fireworks, family and friend pick nicks with yummy cook outs. It is whatever you believe it is, that is what your design should be based off of. So if you want to do military and or flag based design, then by all means do that. I hope that helps. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:36 AM Post #217
It is ok hon. You truly deserved it. I really appreciate your piece, and I am glad you had fun with the challenge. I have also finished all transactions as well. Enjoy the new fur baby!
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:44 AM Post #218
thank you for your explanation^^. I'll see if I can come up with an idea for this challenge^^
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:46 AM Post #219
I'm normally not a huge fan of the Frost Runes, but it really looks good on your design. It looks really cool ^^
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/27/2019 at 10:51 AM Post #220
~ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1~
(MEMORIAL DAY CHALLENGE)

Below you will find the "Entries Thus Far" for this challenge. Please be see to leave a comment, critique, suggestion, and or review of the designs to help our designers grow, develop, improve, and blossom. If you do not see your design here, please be sure to check the other "Entries Thus Far" posts, should there be any. If it still is not, please ask yourself.."Did I PING?", if the answer is no give me a shout and we can get things corrected should all the requirements be met. If not, I will help you get there so that your designs are eligible for possible placement. Until then, keep up the amazing work that you do, and remember to PING if you change/edit/add to your design post!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Splov's Designs:

(American Flag Lupora)

(Fire Cracker/Stick Zolnixi)

(Parade Marching Puffadore)

(Memorial Day Barbeque Lighira)

(Patriotic Aeridini)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xiao's Designs:

(Whitewater)

(Gunpowder)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Bunny's Designs:

(Camoflauge Morkko)

(Patriotic Nytekrie)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lenore's Designs:

(Star-Spangled Memory)

(Memorial Stone)

(Patriotic Display)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ceru's Designs:

(Camouflage)

(Thunderbirds)

(Battle Scars)

(Patriot)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Encryption's Designs:

(9/11 memorial)

(Navy)

(Military camoflage)
Edited By Celticnuru on 5/28/2019 at 9:42 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 21, 22, 23... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.025 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.