Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 208 1, 2, 3... 207, 208, 209... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Vanikmal
Level 71
Trickster
Threads: 65
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 1:03 PM Post #2071
Forest Fire

I've never personally experienced a forest fire, but I would never want to. I'm not afraid of fire, I'm more afraid of the destruction and death large, untamed fires cause.

Hailstorm

I've always been afraid of hailstorms. They are extremely destructive and if you get caught out in one, it's not fun. Getting yoinked in the eye by a large chunk of ice hurts. The sounds hail makes on windows always gives me anxiety, because if the chunks are large enough, they could destroy your window or even windshield. I would not like to experience a bad hailstorm anytime soon. Just the smalls ones scare me.

Thunderstorm

I have a love-hate relationship with thunderstorms. I love it when it gets dark, and it rains, and you see the flashes of light. What I hate is the thunder, which is something I've always been afraid of. Loud noises really get to me for some reason, but I have ways to calm that down, so I can enjoy the other aspects of the storm. I would not care if more occurred, as long as I get to keep my power and internet. Lol

Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 3:46 PM Post #2072
Forest Fire

I know there's that whole ideal of a cozy cottage in the forest, but also forest fires! Don't like them because there was a bad one several years ago and was a mountain ridge away from my house before it was finally put out. We actually had to move to a friends house, so that was a fun message to get after school, and had to put my grandpa in a elderly home away from the smoke (he was living with us). So ~yaaay my house nearly burned down.

*Not trying to color match the photo
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 60
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 5:16 PM Post #2073
((lol we need to calm down with the tsunami, earthquake, and wildfire entries))
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 6:24 PM Post #2074
It may be a disaster, but that is still up for debate on if it is natural or not. They are still trying to prove it was not man made, and until that time comes Covid is off the table for this challenge. I would love to do a disease challenge, but not sure how people would take that. Covid would be perfect for it.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 6:27 PM Post #2075
Okay, that's fine!
Akirashadowwolf
Level 54
Snow Wars Combatant
Threads: 39
Posted: 4/20/2020 at 6:59 PM Post #2076
Okay so a little known fact about me is it's on my bucket list to experience every possible natural disaster as I find them all fascinating, so as far as "fearing" any I actually found it somewhat difficult to pick so I'll roll with it.

p.s. So far I have survived floods (way too often as i live in Georgia), hurricanes, earthquakes (usually extremely rare here but have been increasing due to fracking), tornadoes, sinkholes, hailstorms, droughts, thunderstorms, and so far plague (for now at least XD)

Drought
So like I said I live in Georgia and our economy is known for two things, mining and agriculture. Because of this, droughts are especially scary as it endangers one of our largest industries. On top of this, one of the medical conditions I have means heat is not my friend and of course everytime we have a drought, it's in the summer or early fall.

Plague
Even though I am more prone to getting sick due to a compromised immune system, that isn't even the main thing that scares me about an epidemic. What scares me more is how people react to it. Instead of helping those in need, there are people who have killed others just because of fear. We had someone shot right in my city because someone sneezed. (who am I kidding, people scare me in general)

Killerbeetle
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 342
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 1:45 PM Post #2077
i was looking at all the submitted natural design ideas and they are super good.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 6:43 PM Post #2078
ENTRIES THUS FAR - Post 1

"Natural Disasters" Challenge

Thank you all that have participated thus far this week. If you have fulfilled all requirements, your design will be displayed below, and or another ENTRIES THUS FAR posting. If you do not see your designs below with in this post or another post of this kind it could be for a number of reasons. It could be that you haven't submitted a design yet, which you have until the deadline (Sunday at 5pm CST) to do so. Secondly you missed fulfillment of a requirement or two, to which you have up until deadline to resolve....Or your submission was not turned in during the most recent update. If that is the case, with the next update you should see your design properly displayed. Otherwise, if you have any questions and or concerns please by all means contact myself, Limor, Bunny, and or Lupveori and one of us should be able to help you. You can also contact me privately through PM and or chat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sky's Designs:

(Volcanic Eruptions)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lupveori's Designs:

(Tsunamis)

(Earthquakes)

(Year Without A Summer)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shimeree's Designs:

(Floods)

(Bushfires)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Limor's Designs:

(Tsunami)

(Supercell Storm)

(Pyroclastic Flow)

(Wildfire)

(Permafrost Bomb)

(Limnic Eruption)

(Meteor Strike)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Stryker's Designs:

(Locust Storm)

(Wildfire)

(Cyclone)

(Thunderstorm)

(Tsunami)

Edited By Celticnuru on 4/25/2020 at 7:04 AM.
Theialish
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 6:46 PM Post #2079
Can I edit my Year Without A Summer design? I changed some colors.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/21/2020 at 7:00 PM Post #2080
If that is what they chose and fear from mother nature it is permissible. Admittingly though there are a lot but that is ok.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 207, 208, 209... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.031 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.