Players 2,371 350
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,251,830 1,159
Generated 656,350 34
Captured 1,190,833 51
Bred 6,404,552 1,074
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 20 1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 7:12 PM Post #191
This is nothing to do with D.C.U. other than that our very own "Pickle" has asked that I give you all a shout out for a gaming club called "The Sylestia Gaming Club!". It is a club that is all about the many different types of gaming media out there. From board games, card, games, video games, etc....I encourage you all to click on the link and check it out today!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 7:13 PM Post #192
Please see above post of mine.

Also, I have changed your design in the "Entries Thus Far" post for you as requested.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 7:46 PM Post #193
BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING IN THIS POST

Welcome one and all to another D.C.U update!!! First off, let me say welcome aboard to our wonderful new faces out there. I hope you will enjoy your stay here for as long as you are with us. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I or someone here will defiantly be willing to help you out. Also, as a core value to our group, we recommend...Though you do not have to, to critique, make helpful suggestions for improvement, and or friendly comments on others designs. It is what helps them improve as designers. Also, be open to receive feedback as well.

With that being said, I have made a few changes to the rules and guidelines with some seemingly persistent issues that are on going. So I would love for everyone to click on the RULES/GUIDELINES UPDATE link below and refresh yourselves on said new group core rules and guidelines! The reason being, is that they go into effect this very moment.

Also, I have finished all updates with in the "Entries Thus Far" posts. Below, I have provided a link to all 3 "Entries Thus Far" posts. Please be sure to review them to make sure your designs are present. If they are not, there is a reason for it. Make sure your ENTIRE design post follows the requirements of the challenge, not just the individual designs. If you have any questions, please let me know. If you believe it will be a lengthy conversation, please PM (Private Message) me rather then post it here. Also, if you change, add to, edit your "3" designs that you are allotted for this challenge, please be sure to PING me a heads up. Otherwise, excellent work so far. Keep it up, and thank you for participating!

RULES/GUIDELINES UPDATE

POST 1

POST 2

POST 3

Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 7:47 PM Post #194
I am only allotted 25 names per PING...I am sorry hon, but can you please see my previous post before this one. Thank you.
Annoyed
Level 70
Scout
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 9:32 PM Post #195
AH, sorry.

Double checking, does this mean my entry is not valid so I should delete it and wait till next challenge?
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/25/2019 at 9:34 PM Post #196
No, you are fine...Just going forward to make sure to follow the rules. Outside of that your design is listed on Entries Thus Far Post #3. :-)
Sakurakuromi
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 37
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 2:10 AM Post #197
I finished my entry ^^

Hope it was fine to only write the Chalcedon stuff once (because both Entries are the same stone. Just one natural and one worked on)
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 7:54 AM Post #198
You all have until 5pm CST today to finish and or submit at least 1 design for this MANDATORY challenge. Mandatory challenges require the participation by all members, both new and old alike. And if you have time to log on to Sylestia for a moment, you have a moment to submit a design for the MANDATORY challenge.

@Poeticthoughts...Your design post is still invalid until you edit it and place the reason why you chose the stone with in your actual design post. Please do so ASAP!

@Griffinlokison...I understand you joined recently, but you will need to submit a design for the challenge hon you only have a few hours left today to do so. Under any other circumstances and I would have given you a by. But I cannot with a mandatory.

@Splov, Aisybell, Lenore, Ithyr....You all know and have known about this challenge and have had more than enough time to submit a design. You only have a few hours left to do so. This will be your last heads up on that before deadline!

Everyone else, I have completed my updates thus far. Keep up the good work!!!
Unstaeble
Level 75
Stoneheart Savior
Threads: 138
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 8:39 AM Post #199
Hello, sorry for being so last minute, I've not had much inspiration this week -.-;;

Gemstone of choice: Moonstone

(Dhdhhs I'm sorry if I how to make the image smaller)

Why I chose this and the Ferrikki?
This gem is very full and gives a sense of nature, which the basic reason I chose the Ferrikki for it was obviously, the orb on its tail. But to go deeper into it, Moonstone is considered to be a birthstone for the Gemini (which I am), and a lot of traits and designs on the Ferrikki show the symmetry I think of when I see the Twins (ex the feathers trailing out, the Victorian veil horns). The colors are light and are taken from the other reflected shades on the moonstone so I didn't just end up using blue

Beliefs about the Moonstone?
Over my years of spontaneous obsession with the signs, I've found that there are about 3-4 gemstones people will associate a Gemini to (maybe most are inaccurate but what's cooler to say than you've got 4 birthstone for one birthday). For me, the moonstone fits the best for us Twins due to the balance it is said to bring to our emotions (Gemini seem to have a lot of hots and colds) as well as karmic emotional healing. The Moon is often related and compared with the sun which symbolically represents the Gemini's sometimes sudden emotional changes.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/26/2019 at 8:44 AM Post #200
My next updates will be closer to deadline if not after. Good luck everyone. Be sure to PING me if you submit a design, and or change anything in your design post!

Splov, I have seen your design and have it noted hon. Good job, I really like the design hon.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 19, 20, 21... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.024 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.