Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~*~ DESIGNERS' CHALLENGE UNIVERSITY...
Page 119 1, 2, 3... 118, 119, 120... 348, 349, 350 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 244
Posted: 11/8/2019 at 10:42 PM Post #1181
I have completed my updates. I will redo them come Sunday morn, and again just after deadline. Besure to submit a design before deadline for those that have not. For those that need to do some fixing, please have all corrections completed by then. And Sunny...If no one else posts before deadline and or posts and doesn't give you enough time to make your altered piece your design will be valid. No reason to hold against you the actions of others.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 6:42 PM Post #1182
Good Evening,

I am PINGing you this evening, because we still have yet to received a design submission from you nor a statement saying you were opting out. You still have time to get that design and or statement in. Please do so before deadline tomorrow at 5pm CST. You don't want to wait until the last minute to be fair to your other designers as well as to yourself. Them for their critique they need from you, and you for having to stress unnecessarily over submitting a design when you had all week to do so. Hope to see something from you soon. Until then, keep shining like the star you are!
Shimeree
Level 70
Fancy Pants
Threads: 6
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 10:23 PM Post #1183
I'm going to have to opt out, I thought I would get time this week but I really didn't, sorry!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/9/2019 at 10:39 PM Post #1184
All right hon. Just remember not to opt out too often nor too many times in a row.

Also, starting tomorrow evening the Mandatory challenge will begin.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 7:20 AM Post #1185
Our very own Limor is hosting a raffle for a Unique Maxstat Nephini. I personally suggest you all give this "Bobross" idea a look see, as it is only around until the 15th when a winner will be crowned. Check it out today!

Unique Maxstat Nephini Raffle
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 7:22 AM Post #1186
I have completed my updates for now. I will have the top 3 up shortly, and then followed by the start of the Mandatory challenge since all whom are participating for the "Supervillain" challenge have done so. Along with those that have opted out.

Just remember everyone that the Mandatory Challenge is required by all to participate. There is no opting out. But the prizes will be well worth it!!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 7:53 AM Post #1187
TOP 3
"Supervillain" Challenge

With this challenge, you all were tasked with coming up with a "Supervillain" to match wits with your superhero from the last challenge. The submissions presented were pretty amazing, and the stories behind their origin were in a lot of cases pretty deep and tragic. I am very please and impressed with all the hard work, and it was difficult to pick your "Top 3" this week. Please help me congratulate the "Top 3", as they are....

(Please remember if you are chosen, to collect your prize before the next deadline otherwise you will forfeit it.)

1st PLACE ~
Koterfaye's Design:

(Brianna, Dragon Tamer)

@Koterfaye...I have a thing for dragons, and your background story for Brianna really moved me. As an avid dragon lover, I would have been devastated as sell. Hell, I would have probably wrought revenge too using what of the hide I could. Poor thing. What a way to get me to sympathize with the villain Koterfaye. Please send me a COD for 20K, and keep an eye out for an avi item.

2nd PLACE ~
P's Designs:

(Adelram)

@P....I think we all can relate to some degree to your villain. Wither it be the victim and or the bully remorseful for what they did. Either way, much like I said to Koterfaye your story moved me greatly as well. I can really get behind a character such as this, as I can relate to the anguish they felt while being picked on. I admittingly was a target of bullying until I turned my life around. Thankfully, I didn't take a dark turn as Adelram did. I also like how you added that spice of manipulation into it as well. Seeing this poor upset creature and then twisting it further. The witch used and abused him as the others did. So even when he was lashing out, he was doing so at her whim not his own like he felt he was. Very well done. Please keep an eye out for an avi item hon.

3rd PLACE ~
Art's Designs:

(nyvelia, dark dream)

@Art...I loved your design, and thought you made a really interesting origin's story for your villain. Much like in the dark ages, healers were often mistaken for witches and persecuted as such. So it was incredibly spot on with that ideology. Admittingly, I feel bad for her being used as she was and having her heart broken like that. But then even now a days people do that to one another, and can't understand why people get upset over it. I mean who would want to seriously put themselves in that position again outside of desperation. Sorry, a bit of a touchy subject...Either way, I really and truly enjoyed your design and description. Way to go on placing in the "Top 3".
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 7:54 AM Post #1188
Your top 3 are listed in the above post of mine before this one. So please check it out, and congrats to those that place. Your mandatory challenge shall be up shortly!
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 8:45 AM Post #1189
"Glamour Shot" Mandatory Challenge
(Be sure to READ everything, as you only get 1 shot to do this right. Any editing will result in a disqualification.)

With this mandatory challenge, you will need to create a glamorous pet design that brought shines and stuns the masses. The prettier the better so to speak.. But unlike your normal challenges most of you are use to, this one comes with unique stipulations and requirements that need to be and must be met. So please understand you will need to take your time with this, as you only have 1 shot to get this right. There will be NO editing permitted this go around, so be sure to read everything below in the requirements and rules before you post. Would hate for you to miss out due to a technicality. Also, remember with this challenge there will be no option to opt out. If you do, you will receive and automatic (2) marks for failure to complete the challenge at hand. These mandatory challenges are far and few between. The last one was over 6 months ago. I wish you all luck, and may the best designers win!

~ PRIZES ~
(Yes, there is a possibility that you might end up with two. That being a placement prize and or the critique price.)

1st Place: 150K, A pet of choice out of the tab in my stable ear marked Mandatory prize, a couple of random avi items, all the choco coins I have on hand (which currently is 1,880 but it will be more by deadline.), a greater blood vial for brewing, and 1 choice from these cata(s) listed for your brewing needs/desires: [Aurleon] Autumn Lake, [Bulbori] Toffee Treat, [Faelora] Rotting Woods, [Kelpari] Turning Leaves, [Luffox (Aged)] Enchanted Lake, [Morkko (Aged)] Vampiric, [Nytekrie] Haunted Brew, [Sylvorpa (Aged)] Black Widow, [Vulnyx (Aged)] Ghost Lantern.

2nd Place: 100k, A Pet of choice out of the tab in my stable ear marked Mandatory prize. (Please note, 1st place gets 1st choice so please give me a list of pets you would like and if none are picked by our 1st place winner, you will get your first choice.), a random avi item.

3rd Place: 50K and 2 random avi items.

Best Critique: Will receive 50K, and a random avi item.

~ REQUIREMENTS ~
(You do not have to place an altered piece next to your original design this go around, as there will be no editing permitted. So please remember you have but 1 shot at this to get it right. Editing will result in an automatic disqualification.)

1.) You may only use 1 gender for this design and or designs.
2.) You can only use the species of Sylestia pet that is your least favorite to add an extra hint of difficulty. And because that is required, you must also explain why you dislike that specific species.
3.) You must name your pet design.
4.) Your design cannot be bigger nor smaller than the example shown below.
5.) Please critique the 1st design only in the post above yours. The only exception is the first to post a design. As a result the first to post will not be eligible for the critique prize. So there is benefit and there is a negative to posting 1st. But also understand you must provide a reference picture showcasing the suggestions you made for the design you are critiquing. And DO NOT forget to explain specifically what you liked about the design as well along with what specifically doesn't work and should be changed. That way the designer knows in the future what works and what does not. Specifics are a MUST!!! Your critique needs to be 4 to 5 GOOD sentences long. REMEMBER punctuation!!!

~ RULES/GUIDELINES ~
1.) All core group rules are in place.
2.) There will be no opting out permitted for this challenge. ALL must participate. Deadline is Sunday, Nov. 17th, 2019 at 5pm CST!!!

~ EXAMPLE ~

Valkyrian Nytekrie

Even though I do like this design I created, I dislike the Nytekrie for many reasons. The first being, it is a overly difficult species to find traits that mesh well and work well together. Reasoning behind that, is simple. You start off with a concept that seems like it will work until you add the color and realize how HUGE of a mistake that was. Then you spend time which creates a undesired hassle of finding traits and or mutations tat work. Secondly, I dislike the over all look of the design. It just doesn't really appeal to me on any level. And lastly, what I don't like about the Nytekrie that might change my mind on the species if it were changed and rectified...Is that there aren't enough cute traits and mutations that make the design work for me.
Edited By Celticnuru on 1/15/2020 at 8:43 PM.
Celticnuru
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 8:55 AM Post #1190
All updates are yet again completed. Congratulations on the top 3, and good luck everyone with the "MANDATORY" challenge. Maybe you all shine!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 118, 119, 120... 348, 349, 350
This Page loaded in 0.028 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.